• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I still want that Yoshi :4yoshi:amiibo. ;-;

That's just sad. What makes it even worse is that he's nowhere near the only one who expects unreasonable characters to be added to Smash.
freddy fazbear for smash 5 amirite lawl
Don't forget Super Meat Boy.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Which one do you like better? Mario series Yoshi amiibo or the Smash Bros. Yoshi amiibo?
Smash Yoshi. :4yoshi:
The pose looks cooler.

Edit: For comparision

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Based on my experiences on searching Amiibos in Tacoland I can say rank the amiibos rarity in this Tamales filled country:

Common: :4bowser::4pikachu::4yoshi::4luigi::4mario::4peach: :4tlink::4kirby:(with the Super Mario versions being common too) + Toad
Uncommon: :4link::4zelda::4dk::4sonic::4sheik:
Avaliable for preorder for a small window of time: :4myfriends::4littlemac::4metaknight::rosalina::4falcon:(I almost preordered Ike but I was too cheap...now I regret) so they are Semi-Rare
Rare::4fox::4samus::4wiifit::4marth:
Ultra Rare: :4lucario::4villager:
Impossubru: :4shulk:

Unknown::4megaman::4diddy::4pit:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
BLEH. I wanted to spend some money on Steven Universe merch on the CN Shop website. Then I see-

"Ships to U.S. only."

Sigh. They don't have UK base, either. Now I'm browsing through fan-made merch and see if there's any Gems. [HUEHUE.] I like the look of this.

...and this.

I really want a Pearl-centric one. But its hard to find one that isn't too effeminate.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I named my Zelda amiibo 'Galadriel', I regret nothing

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
BLEH. I wanted to spend some money on Steven Universe merch on the CN Shop website. Then I see-

"Ships to U.S. only."

Sigh. They don't have UK base, either. Now I'm browsing through fan-made merch and see if there's any Gems. [HUEHUE.] I like the look of this.

...and this.

I really want a Pearl-centric one. But its hard to find one that isn't too effeminate.
PEARL IS BEST GEM

relevant every thursday

D

Deleted member

The fatalities in this game are absolutely insane! I think I nearly got sick for a bunch of them.... :scared:
None of them really bother me that much, with the exception of Ermac's first one.
I will never get over that one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
None of them really bother me that much, with the exception of Ermac's first one.
Takeda, Lui Kang and Mileena are also pretty gruesome, but yeah, Ermac actually gave me nightmares for the week after I first saw it. Amazing job, Netherrealm Studios!

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Just saying what is considered true.
Pika > Yoshi
Since when and by who is this considered true? :4yoshi:
:4yoshi:>:4pikachu:
At least I can hug one without risking having a current of 1000 amperes delivered through my body. (According to "A Sneak Peek at Pokemon")

Soul.

At least I can hug one without risking having a current of 1000 amperes delivered through my body. (According to "A Sneak Peek at Pokemon")
Why do all Yoshi fans act like this. wtf.

D

Deleted member

Smash Yoshi. :4yoshi:
The pose looks cooler.

Edit: For comparision
Well, I have the Smash Bros. Yoshi amiibo, so I don't think I'll get the other one. Kinda redundant, unless you want to catch 'em all.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
:4kirby:>All

He's a cute huggable bubblegum guy that can kill me by inhaling, super adorable!

D

Deleted member

Takeda, Lui Kang and Mileena are also pretty gruesome, but yeah, Ermac actually gave me nightmares for the week after I first saw it. Amazing job, Netherrealm Studios!
Almost forgot about Takeda, that one is pretty bad as well.
Kenshi's second one has been circling around too, and it's pretty messed up.
Edit: Found it, viewer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Why do all Yoshi fans act like this. wtf.
Are you seriously taking that seriously? :4yoshi:
Y so srs, the emoticons were a dead giveaway that I was sarcastic.

Stahp arguing and bow down to Hoo Hah :4diddy:
:troll:
You chimps can go back to your zoo cages, and let true people with true skill play. :4yoshi:

Post 7777! Lucky you!
Is it the one where he
levitates them and breaks their bodies then pulls their guts through their mouths? Ew.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, but you'll still get the risk of it eating you and pooping you inside an egg :troll:
Almost forgot about Takeda, that one is pretty bad as well.
Kenshi's second one has been circling around too, and it's pretty messed up.
Edit: Found it, viewer beware.
I think there's a video with all fatalities. Cassie's second fatality was hilarious. #KombatSelfie

D

Deleted member

Post 7777! Lucky you!
Is it the one where he
levitates them and breaks their bodies then pulls their guts through their mouths? Ew.
That's the one. The fatalities in this game can be pretty ****ed at times, and it's not really done all that tongue-in-cheek like it was in the previous games.
Unless we're talking about Johnny and Cassie, then yeah it's pretty tongue-in-cheek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom