• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I just saw two big raccoons outside my house while I taking out the trash, I thought they was going to attack me so I toss the trash in the cans and ran back inside. I may be scared of raccoons now.:c

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I just saw two big raccoons outside my house while I taking out the trash, I thought they was going to attack me so I toss the trash in the cans and ran back inside. I may be scared of raccoons now.:c
I am not fond of raccoons either. They are one reason I dont build a koi pond, they might snatch some of my prized koi! :sadeyes:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@Rocket Raccoon can give you a little therapy if you want.
Raccoons aren't scary. :dk64:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The only scary raccoons are the ones with rabies. You're fiiiiiinnnnee. ;)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Buzz Lightyear, the Rocketeer
smwtoystory2.png

I want to redo the alien so that he doesn't have an outline like the rest of the Toy Story crew.
@Rocket Raccoon and @WaifuRaccoonBL should be on your ignore lists. :4charizard:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I stopped playing after 2 days because I got bored of it for a bit and went back to mario kart

idk, so little stuff in Splatoon Maybe they should have crossovers like Mario Kart
So... does that mean you'd be willing to part with your copy of Splatoon? Cuz' I'd happily take it off your hands...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Steven Universe is a happy miracle.
Seriously, this show is amazing. Everyone should watch it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So.....weird, I found this on the scissors effect for the scissors cutscene in Sticker Star:

screen01.png

It should be noted that this is the original file with a rotation of 90 degrees counterclockwise.

Look, i have so much question what was it doing here, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ORANGE THING? and is it me or the UI feels better than the final version?

I'm confused what?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So... does that mean you'd be willing to part with your copy of Splatoon? Cuz' I'd happily take it off your hands...
Nope :4pacman:
Eh, tried, couldn't Not my type of show

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I feel calmer around Raccoon if I wasn't holding their meal in my hands. My mom didn't made it better by trying to scare me.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
W-w-wha-?! I...didn't expect that!

But I love you tooooo Star *hugs*
Aww thanks Envy. *hugs*

Alright alright I gotta focus. I need to watch the episode one more time. But I'll proabably end up repeating parts of then episode for, uh... "Clarification" :yeahboi:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
View attachment 61073
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ORANGE THING? and is it me or the UI feels better than the final version?
If you're referring to the snake thing, my best guess is that it's modernized version of those snakes-in-a-pot from SMB2.

Regardless; that thing is the most adorable snake I've ever seen, and it's mine now.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
when did they showed this, also it nice that they add the song that was in the pilot.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That awkward yet slightly hilarious moment when you have a random conversation with your mother about the computer and all of a sudden, Mean Girls pops out of my mouth

Mom: *Notices my desktop screen being white* Why is your computer white?

Me: Mom, you can't just ask why the computer is white!

Never thought I would literally say that lmao

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Me and a friend are thinking about watching through the SAW movies.
It was the only horror movie series I was interested in. :4dk: SAW does very light on jumpscares, which I hate a lot.

That awkward yet slightly hilarious moment when you have a random conversation with your mother about the computer and all of a sudden, Mean Girls pops out of my mouth

Mom: *Notices my desktop screen being white* Why is your computer white?

Me: Mom, you can't just ask why the computer is white!

Never thought I would literally say that lmao
Eh, not as bad as this:

Mom : Oh hey [my name is secret], what are you doing?

Me : Your mom.

Mom : :4pacman: u wot?

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It was the only horror movie series I was interested in. :4dk: SAW does very light on jumpscares, which I hate a lot.
If you're in it for all the bloody deaths, it'll be satisfactory. I've never seen the movie, and I don't intend to cause of all the gore, so I'm not sure how bad the plot is.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
If this song isn't on Peach's Castle 64 when it comes out, I will be disappoint.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep. It's gonna be 4 am in France, so I better go get some rest. :jigglypuffmelee:
Have this while I'm having nightmares dreams...

Have a good night with this confused ROB.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ooiii well i just spent the last 30 minutes dying on smashladder and getting called out.
fun stuff.

whats happening here?

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well, I gotta go sleep. It's gonna be 4 am in France, so I better go get some rest. :jigglypuffmelee:
Have this while I'm having nightmares dreams...

Have a good night with this confused ROB.
Guddamn my senses are so low to get the reference.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you're in it for all the bloody deaths, it'll be satisfactory. I've never seen the movie, and I don't intend to cause of all the gore, so I'm not sure how bad the plot is.
The plot is interesting for the first 3 movies (SAW IV had an okay plot) because meanwhile the victims are in these traps, cops and/or backstory on Jigsaw and how he became a killer was also going on, which changes pace in a good way and calms you down for a second. Now it's just a guy with his own backstory going through trials. It's still a pretty good series imo.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Eh, not as bad as this:

Mom : Oh hey [my name is secret], what are you doing?

Me : Your mom.

Mom : :4pacman: u wot?

Do you think before you say things?
Guddamn my senses are so low to get the reference.
My guess is Hangover

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I can't sit through the saw movies to much gore for my taste, I seen 1-4 though they was ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom