• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

:(

Still, Smashboards Garnet represent!

I know that feel

Retail, fast-food, etc. all suck.

Basically any place where you have to deal with the general public.
Eh, it isn't so bad. I am in retail, and my particular store is generally really laid back and everyone is friends with each other so that makes it fun.

I am here on my phone out in the open because it is that slow. I am sooo cool.

R0Y

Smash Master
Eh, it isn't so bad. I am in retail, and my particular store is generally really laid back and everyone is friends with each other so that makes it fun.

I am here on my phone out in the open because it is that slow. I am sooo cool.
Sure beats co-workers hating each other and not talking to each other.

Also, wow, watch out you could cut yourself on that edge.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got Splatoon today! Based on my experience playing it it's probably a controlled substance in some countries.
I stopped playing after 2 days because I got bored of it for a bit and went back to mario kart

idk, so little stuff in Splatoon Maybe they should have crossovers like Mario Kart

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I just use the default theme. And when I'm playing Zelda games, I just call myself Link. Flight may be bored, but I'm boring.
I do something similar too. Whenever I play Fire Emblem Awakening, I just keep everything default and leave his name as Robin. I did this even before he was announced as a fighter in Smash Bros. because I'm kool like that.

T

Trick or Treat

Sure beats co-workers hating each other and not talking to each other.

Also, wow, watch out you could cut yourself on that edge.
Yeah, we all generally like each other.

I am Envy the Edgehog!

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah. It would be interesting if I had a special green-colored username that matches the avatar design. Not my favorite color, but it would do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I use the project M format, I just like the design. I don't even play project M

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Hey guys, I wanted to bring to your attention one of the latest posts I made for Source Gaming:
"Sakurai Didn't Say That!"

It's a post correcting misinformation in Smash Bros., so I think it's very important that everyone reads it.

Please share, print it out and send it your mom!

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm feeling so agitated right now.

Just punched out now. Yay for 3 days off now (:
Nice

Does your store stock video games and other electronics. That might be interesting to look at at least.

_gold_

Smash Master
O'reilly cracks me up sometimes by some of things he says. Oh Bill, you crazy man.
Just punched out now. Yay for 3 days off now (:
Must be nice. Having off work Monday is an incredible experience.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm feeling so agitated right now.

Nice

Does your store stock video games and other electronics. That might be interesting to look at at least.
Not video games but we have movies and pre-paid phones.

Why are you agitated?

O'reilly cracks me up sometimes by some of things he says. Oh Bill, you crazy man.

Must be nice. Having off work Monday is an incredible experience.
I can't stand Bill.

And it is Saturdays that I hate the most >.<

View attachment 61070
Ayyy, let's party for those 3 days off !
Ayyyy. I will hopefully do some fun things at least.

Look what I found:

New avi pic? :p
Hahaha, I saw another picture of this character before. I think I might pass.

R0Y

Smash Master
Not video games but we have movies and pre-paid phones.

Why are you agitated?
Discontinued anti-depressant about a month ago after being on it for the better part of a decade, only negative change me or anyone else has noticed is I'm not quite as patient or happy-go-lucky but this is the real me

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Discontinued anti-depressant about a month ago after being on it for the better part of a decade, only negative change me or anyone else has noticed is I'm not quite as patient or happy-go-lucky but this is the real me
Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Those are some good artistic skills right there.
Based on what this guy said:
Humanity is hard-pressed to create something worse than Sonic OCs.
I'll take what you said as sarcasm.
To this day, I'll never understand how antidepressants work.

Anyway, I'm kinda addicted to the first episode of Gurren Lagann. Juuuuuust gonna watch it 2 more times for safety measures before moving on. (Let's see... See-mone, Camina, and Soka?)

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I'm kinda addicted to the first episode of Gurren Lagann. Juuuuuust gonna watch it 2 more times for safety measures before moving on. (Let's see... See-mone, Camina, and Soka?)
Of course I was being sarcastic.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Gonna post a picture of the Alien with Rocket Buzz. He's my favorite skin, next to Woody of course. :p

T

Trick or Treat

Being super happy-go-lucky all the time isn't always such a great thing, anyway. Being you is what matters most, to me.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm hoping the 4.0 version of Project M will have a PAL release. I want to play it really badly.
The only fun I have from Smash 4 right now is matches with friends and doubles. So I just want to play PM for having a new and fun experience.

And I think I'll only main:mario2: there, or:luigi2:, depending on wich one I prefer. People told me one main is clearly enough for PM, unlike Smash 4, where you can main multiple characters. So yeah, only maining one italian this time I guess.

I'll still be on Smash 4, but I wanna play an other smash competitively, y'know what I'm sayin'.
78f.gif

T

Trick or Treat

And "hot chicks with fanservice"? >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom