• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I feel like this thread is more of a chatroom than anything else.
Which is totally why we should have an IRC but I'm way too lazy to set it up even though Mousey told me how.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Saw movies discussion:
On the first 4 movies the main "game" passing on the lore was a major part of the story,making the fame and the tension of the scene.
On the last 3 ones the main "game" was just a side story and with the only purposes to show gore,the characters could die because they were disposable,the outcome was obvious,the lore turned into a investigation movie on that point.
still the exposition on the last movie was epic

The best scene on the entire series for me is the ending of the first one:
The entire scene shows how purposeless was the player efforts on his entire playtrough.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good question...
The power of rewording is amazing, my friend. :4pacman:

Saw movies discussion:
On the first 4 movies the main "game" passing on the lore was a major part of the story,making the fame and the tension of the scene.
On the last 3 ones the main "game" was just a side story and with the only purposes to show gore,the characters could die because they were disposable,the outcome was obvious,the lore turned into a investigation movie on that point.
still the exposition on the last movie was epic

The best scene on the entire series for me is the ending of the first one:
The entire scene shows how purposeless was the player efforts on his entire playtrough.
I know, man. :denzel: But my favorite scene was the very last one (in 7 if you don't understand). Best kill is that kill.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Even if all of humanity stopped their greenhouse gas emissions at this very moment, there's absolutely nothing it would do to reverse current climate trends.
Besides that, we made up way less than 1% of emissions anyways, so...
Checkmate, anti-humanists. :4metaknight:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even if all of humanity stopped their greenhouse gas emissions at this very moment, there's absolutely nothing it would do to reverse current climate trends.
Besides that, we made up way less than 1% of emissions anyways, so...
Checkmate, anti-humanists. :4metaknight:
Anti-humanists sounds like one giant hypocrite. :4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i just made a mint ice cream, klondike bar, peanut butter and cinnamon milkshake.
amazingness.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Anti-humanists sounds like one giant hypocrite. :4pacman:
It's possible to be consistent in their actions. They may view it as a greater number of humans prevented from living via their continued existence, most likely by trying to change the culture / morality / science / etc. to suit their desires, so, I mean, they don't have to kill themselves or anything.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's possible to be consistent in their actions. They may view it as a greater number of humans prevented from living via their continued existence, most likely by trying to change the culture / morality / science / etc. to suit their desires, so, I mean, they don't have to kill themselves or anything.
I'm talking about when you hear about it for the first time.

yeah... anyways.
lol more default vs. custom arguments.
People still argue about that? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

yeah... anyways.
lol more default vs. custom arguments.
Only reason why I care about default vs. custom is Hyper Monado Arts. Hyper Arts are the truth. As ridiculous as Power Vision is, I could care less about it, as whenever I counter, default Vision would kill too.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I like customs
and jank
and imbalance
and stupidity
let it be, man.
Just #adapt
or don't participate.
just pls no whinerino D:

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Hey, has anyone tried mixing two or more drinks together?
I have and they're good depending on what you mix, but I get stomach aches afterwards. I just don't know if I have a weak stomach or what.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Only reason why I care about default vs. custom is Hyper Monado Arts. Hyper Arts are the truth. As ridiculous as Power Vision is, I could care less about it, as whenever I counter, default Vision would kill too.
HMA goes too fast for me to think a good strategy with in use. :4sonic: I'm more for Decisive Arts.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Okay, I'm done with the first episode. Simon, Kamina, Yoko... Got it.
Can't upload screenshots on my device, so I tried to look for screenshots of Yoko (in the scene before the episode ends) and the Edward Elric looking guy in the first episode. Didn't find either. I think I ended up spoiling an OVA...

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I have and they're good depending on what you mix, but I get stomach aches afterwards. I just don't know if I have a weak stomach or what.
I like to mix sprite and powerade/gatorade together. It gives the sprite a pretty neat color.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I remember my mother once told me that mixing drinks together was called a suicide.
Still don't get it.

what, are you surprised?
I don't see why people would argue over it now rather than in the before times.

D

Deleted member

HMA goes too fast for me to think a good strategy with in use. :4sonic: I'm more for Decisive Arts.
I started to use Hyper after my first tournament, where I realized I'd be punished for staying in a certain mode for too long. I'm not too big on Decisive Arts due to the inability to cancel them, but I wasn't a fan of Hyper Arts initially, so maybe i should try out Decisive again sometime. Decisive speed/shield do seem like they could be quite useful in some matchups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I never try that and i don't think I ever will, that seems gross to me, the only thing i mix was turkey bacon with chocolate syrup and fries with chocolate frosty.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I never try that and i don't think I ever will, that seems gross to me, the only thing i mix was turkey bacon with chocolate syrup and fries with chocolate frosty.
Fries and chocolate? Is it good? I know a couple of people who mix rice and ketchup together.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I started to use Hyper after my first tournament, where I realized I'd be punished for staying in a certain mode for too long. I'm not too big on Decisive Arts due to the inability to cancel them, but I wasn't a fan of Hyper Arts initially, so maybe i should try out Decisive again sometime. Decisive speed/shield do seem like they could be quite useful in some matchups.
Well I guess it depends on what strategy you put in a fight.
I take my time mostly unless I'm playing offensively or rushing down. I like being a defensive :4littlemac: and :4bowser: guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom