• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I don't see why people would argue over it now rather than in the before times.
becaaaaaaause evo is going to be a thing in a few days, and after that people will have to decide which one of the two metas is the way to go.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Me and a friend are thinking about watching through the SAW movies.
It was the only horror movie series I was interested in. :4dk: SAW does very light on jumpscares, which I hate a lot.

Eh, not as bad as this:

Mom : Oh hey [my name is secret], what are you doing?

Me : Your mom.

Mom : :4pacman: u wot?
The fact that your own mom countered with a mom burn is one of the greatest things I've ever read

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Fries and chocolate? Is it good? I know a couple of people who mix rice and ketchup together.
Yes it good to me that 's the sweetness of the frosty balance out well with the saltiness of the fries.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The fact that your own mom countered with a mom burn is one of the greatest things I've ever read
wat
I was the one who said it, though.

Lol, I remember I used to claim I "hacked" YouTube accounts to scare off users.
Did it ever backfire?

becaaaaaaause evo is going to be a thing in a few days, and after that people will have to decide which one of the two metas is the way to go.
[insert "why not both?" .gif]
I'm too lazy to google it. :upsidedown:

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
I always mixed drinks as a kid

My brother and I would make orange soda by mixing Sprite and Hi-C orange because the restaurant didn't have any actual orange soda

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I always mixed drinks as a kid

My brother and I would make orange soda by mixing Sprite and Hi-C orange because the restaurant didn't have any actual orange soda
Ditto x40. Even though sprite has a hint of lemon flavor to it, you can make any soda with it.

T

Trick or Treat

Aww thanks Envy. *hugs*

Alright alright I gotta focus. I need to watch the episode one more time. But I'll proabably end up repeating parts of then episode for, uh... "Clarification" :yeahboi:
Hmm, all this clarification!

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I am pro-customs myself, but seeing how everyone is handling the custom meta and discussion, I'm kinda leaning more on anti-customs. You guys can't handle them, you don't deserve them.

T

Trick or Treat

I am pro customs, I just coincidentally prefer vanilla sets for my mains haha

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I am pro-custom, but I can handle not using them at the same time. I love my Gust Cape + High Pressure FLUDD on Mario and Floating Missile on Luigi or whatever other customs I like as much as the next guy, but they aren't necessities. : D

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It kind of worked. Not sure how, but it did.
It didn't result in flame wars and the like, so it was all good back then. :troll:
You showed them you're obviously owned-by-you monitor setup, correct? :troll:

that's hard, man
No, not really. :4pacman:
That typing for Pac-Man took a literal second.

T

Trick or Treat

I am pro-custom, but I can handle not using them at the same time. I love my Gust Cape + High Pressure FLUDD on Mario and Floating Missile on Luigi as much as the next guy, but they aren't necessities. : D
I find customs like that fun and interesting. Why don't I get cool customs for my Jiggly and Peach? And Lucina, too. Yoshi's are okay I suppose.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Played with my Toy Story skins in Super Mario War and I'm impressed by how they turned out.

Anyone else keeping up with SDCC 2015 news?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Same. I'm just used to playing it that way competitively. Hmm, might as well be pro-custom for friendlies...
Hmm, all this clarification!
Yeah, I've got the first episode completely memorized (for convience :yeahboi:). I'm gonna start watching the other episodes sometime later.
You thinking about watching the show?

Soul.

Customs are entertaining (hello Upper Cutter, Scalding F.L.U.D.D., Crescent Slash etc.), but I cringe every time I see people overusing them. It's not going to make that metagame any better.
No, not really. :4pacman:
That typing for Pac-Man took a literal second.
I don't know if what I just said was either sarcasm, a joke, or both.

D

Deleted member

Meh, I could care less. Barely use customs to begin with. I stick with vanilla characters for the most part.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Which is totally why we should have an IRC but I'm way too lazy to set it up even though Mousey told me how.
I don't know why I didn't respond to this before, but having an IRC would be nice. I've seen other forums have one, and since Smashboards has lots of active members, I'm pretty sure it won't be abandoned. I don't blame you for not wanting to set it up because I wouldn't want to either, if we're being honest.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I am pro-custom, but I can handle not using them at the same time. I love my Gust Cape + High Pressure FLUDD on Mario and Floating Missile on Luigi or whatever other customs I like as much as the next guy, but they aren't necessities. : D
Guard Breaker on Little Mac is pretty amazing if you use Tornado Uppercut as well for recovery purposes.
It has super armor until Mac hits, which is perfect for the Ganondorf U-Tilt traps.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think we should push 5.0 to its limits and live beyond 2000 pages. The :4zelda: Social is doing that.

T

Trick or Treat

Same. I'm just used to playing it that way competitively. Hmm, might as well be pro-custom for friendlies...

Yeah, I've got the first episode completely memorized (for convience :yeahboi:). I'm gonna start watching the other episodes sometime later.
You thinking about watching the show?
I just wish my characters had cooler customs.

And, I might watch it. In the near future. Right now, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros have basically been taking over all my free time that I am not out or at work. So maybe once that calms down...haha...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know if what I just said was either sarcasm, a joke, or both.
I can't tell if you really think typing them in is that hard or if you're super slow at typing. :4dk: D-Do you not know how to type them in?

Soul.

I can't tell if you really think typing them in is that hard or if you're super slow at typing. :4dk: D-Do you not know how to type them in?
Fool, do you seriously think I don't know how to type them in? Jesus nobody understands the meaning of jokes anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom