• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Over 90 minutes huh @Burning Mandala

Double album aside, nothing wrong with being short but sweet. I hope it's good.

3 songs over 10 minutes, 1 over 18, their longest ever, longer than Rime. Wow, Maiden is really going in a progressive direction since Bruce came back.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
@ kylexv kylexv Dear heavens, now you're using that font color too? My eyes can only handle so much.
I'm going to have to change the color of the boards just so a headache doesn't ensue.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Got sidetracked with my Rex sprite (for the 3rd time today) and am now working on Buzz with a rocket attached to his back.

His death frame is going to be smoke coming out of his lower torso.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Holy ****.
Best title ever.
Not even being sarcastic here, I legitimately love this.
Who is responsible for this?
I need to give them a free internet sandwich.
(BTW, back after being gone for a little less than 4 days, how are you guys doing?)

D

Deleted member

No, but I kind of like the way it looks.
I go with the dark theme. Switching to the original theme is like blinding compared to it.
I use Smashboards Dark as my theme. I tend to stick with the default options for the most part.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Project M gives SmashBoards a Galactic-like feel.

Obviously this is to my liking.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I just change themes whenever I feel like, I don't really have a preferred theme because I like most of them. Except for Smashboards White, that one theme in particular burns my eyes just looking at it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, it looks like no one tried to analyse SS data because I found very interesting things that no one afaik even checked....probably because no one cares, but I do care since remember, that game got through a project shift.

I tried to rip stuff thanks to my new vm I coudl run the program without booting into windows.

There was a file that contains only textures and is called ui_ac_set_test.bcrez (you get very exotic extension when dealing with ripping stuff) which as it might imply, contains test stuff.

Well this file contained only one texture named btn_a_anm Which I exported to png.

This file....ready to get mind blowned?

btn_a_anm.png

Yep, it;s a slight downscale of the TTYD input icon of the A button. Now, given the filename, it was probably a placeholder, btu jsut think about the stuff that I can find if this took me some minutes to find.

The problem is that the program I use is not ripping everything and I have to tell the creator, but this is a start since I didn't expected TTYD stuff in SS.

Just to be clear, this is indeed unused :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'M SMEEEEEEAAAAATTTTIIIIINNNGGG-- Ahem, I'm smelting blocks on Minecraft so I'm here to pester you folks while I'm waiting.

I don't change themes here. The dark theme is the most eye-comfortable theme to me, and I've kept it that way for... ever, just about. :I

D

Deleted member

I just change themes whenever I feel like, I don't really have a preferred theme because I like most of them. Except for Smashboards White, that one theme in particular burns my eyes just looking at it.
Smashboards White has a smoother Roboto font, though. I'll give it props for that alone.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I got Splatoon today! Based on my experience playing it it's probably a controlled substance in some countries.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I just use the default theme. And when I'm playing Zelda games, I just call myself Link. Flight may be bored, but I'm boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom