• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

The guy is working at Pixar. He is in the Pixar building in this photo.
Do you seriously think there's gonna be a Transformer in here ?
Even as a troll, it's bad.
Well, I did see Homer Simpson in there, and he's 20th century fox.

I even saw a shot from his office in special features of the Monsters Inc DVD that depicted him having toys that Pixar never even used. Well ok, some of them may have been used after the documentary was filmed, but still....

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
My favorite censor might be this one.
My favorite is where they just remove any and all writing in backgrounds or props and replace it with jibberish (or leave it blank).

Even if it was English, they'd remove it.

Eughhhh...

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't think reasonably when my blood's boiling like this.

It's like I said earlier; Melee support to me is like the color red to a cartoon bull.

And how the **** do I stop it once it gets going?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It died in 2008.
RIP, always try to forget.
Right I'll go send them a "get well" card or whatever the hell. :4lucario:

Anyways I got a question to anyone who plays Minecraft: how do you handle all the stuff you get? I really dislike the current treasure room I got and need ideas.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Has there ever been a pessmistic anime? : [
@ Soul. Soul. Eater

Sorry, couldn't resist.
I can't think reasonably when my blood's boiling like this.

It's like I said earlier; Melee support to me is like the color red to a cartoon bull.

And how the **** do I stop it once it gets going?
Think happy thoughts.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My figure distributor is at SDCC and can get me a Sailor Moon Imposter Version figure lol

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Has there ever been a pessmistic anime? : [
I remember one called Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Basically, it's about an extremely negative teacher who gets depressed over every little thing going wrong in his life, and attempts suicide everytime.

This is a comedy, FYI.

I never fully watched it. If I remember correctly, it had fan service which put me off.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Basically, it's about an extremely negative teacher who gets depressed over every little thing going wrong in his life, and attempts suicide everytime.

This is a comedy, FYI.

I never fully watched it. If I remember correctly, it had fan service which put me off.
I LOVE.. ahem.. I love Goodbye, Mr. Despair

Also his name literally means Despair

Last edited:

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul. Eater

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Think happy thoughts.
That doesn't suit me.
I dunno.
Wanna see something more pessimistic ?
Tier lists.

Top kek. :denzel:
Now I know where the "pessimism" joke belongs.

This is a comedy, FYI.

And yet whenever I say something people have to come up with the word and take things way out of context. lol

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This is a comedy, FYI.

So...it's "Pepe the frog : the anime" ?

This is the worst gif of Pepe I could find.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

This is a comedy, FYI.

You know, I'm still waiting for the day someone takes a topic like fanservice and do something with it more than just...well... Fanservice. Maybe deconstruct it, or alter it into a different idea of what is considered "hot"; at least do something that doesn't feel like pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, I'm still waiting for the day someone takes a topic like fanservice and do something with it more than just...well... Fanservice. Maybe deconstruct it, or alter it into a different idea of what is considered "hot"; at least do something that doesn't feel like pandering to the lowest common denominator.
Thats the thing. Fanservice in anime is just there for the boobs and ass nowadays.

I would like some Gun Fanservice thought

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is a comedy, FYI.

How can things like this recieve fanservice?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

This is a comedy, FYI.

I think that sounds kind of funny, actually.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Kill la Kill was creative with it. I mean, it panders ONE HUNDRED and ten percent to the lowest common denominator, but at least they gave it context and meaning that links to the superpower costumes that was entertaining.

How can things like this recieve fanservice?
Anything gets fanservice. Because internet.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Zelda is last place.

Finally, a character rightly placed in a tier list. :troll:
Maybe a :4zelda: tier is in order. This is for characters that have little to no chance of competitive viability and who are buffed when one of their moves is turned into a taunt.

:4wario::4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Maybe a :4zelda: tier is in order. This is for characters that have little to no chance of competitive viability and who are buffed when one of their moves is turned into a taunt.

:4wario::4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario:
At least now we know who's gonna get buffed and nerfed.
Let's nerf :4diddy: and buff :4sheik:.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So my dad decided to take my iPad and unawarely close a ****ton of tabs with videos I was going to watch in order to search up some wine bull****.
Not content with that, he then decided to snoop around my iPad's browser history to "see what tabs I had open".
He then decided to just use the Google app anyway which means he did all of this for nothing.
I asked him about this and he said he used my tablet because his phone ran out of battery.

Here's a hint, dad: charge your ******* phone.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Thats the thing. Fanservice in anime is just there for the boobs and *** nowadays.

I would like some Gun Fanservice thought
But it's not like it has to be that way. You can have boobs and such and let it be just that. Or if it is only fanservice, do something else with it.

Wolfie, may I interest you in some "dank memes"?
Now why would someone want a murky joke? It doesn't sound like fun to me.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Diddy is innocent. Smash 4 will die. Take a top tier as your main.
Thanks Papa Omni. :4sheik::rosalina:
User: "Hey Omni! Does Falcon count as a to-"
Omni: "Wrong. Too low. Anything under S and Cancer to the meta (:4sonic:) tier must be deemed 'casual tier'. Please, play a more respectful character like Space Elsa."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom