• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The biggest question is.. why did they revive Toonami in the first place?
I guest they thought it will save their dying channel, I only watch two cartoons on their channel so they 're already dead to me.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
yeah, i dont quite get why people enjoy making lame jokes out of what you say, really.
everyone here has something that people could make fun of them for, but i doubt they would appreciate it nor do i get why you're the only target of that.

also yup, trigun is a pretty good show over all.
If anyone ever does make a joke about me it better be about something other than the liking because I mean c'mon

Soul.

yeah, i dont quite get why people enjoy making lame jokes out of what you say, really.
everyone here has something that people could make fun of them for, but i doubt they would appreciate it nor do i get why you're the only target of that.

also yup, trigun is a pretty good show over all.
because i'm apparently a jack of all trades.
Well, it's the internet, it's hard to get a correct glimpse out of someone just with a few lines of text.

Eh, I just want excuses to get interested in drawing over miiverse again, plus, it would be oddly amusing seeing my page filled with Smash4's characters doing that grin. -shrugs-
that doesn't matter. like, at all. it's annoying. I don't want to be known here as the "Joke User"
nobody's stopping you from doing the grin thing anyway

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
4Kids's One Piece is one weird thing. The censorship is...special.
I mean...

I guess here, there's a reason.
But here...

I'm sorry, but that's just offensive. :yoshi64:
I've watched the Funimation vs 4Kids dub comparisons. The stark differences are so bad, it's funny. They made Crocodile say "doo doo".

You do not subject a badass villain to toilet humor writing.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
because i'm apparently a jack of all trades.

that doesn't matter. like, at all. it's annoying. I don't want to be known here as the "Joke User"
nobody's stopping you from doing the grin thing anyway
Heh, I edited my comment because I misread what you were saying, sorry 'bout that bro.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
More likely the rules did.
When I supported Melee, Rainbow Cruise, Poké Floats, and Corneria were still legal stages.

Now it's just

DAAAA DADADADADAAA DADADADA DAAAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAA DAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DADADAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAAAAAAAA

Followed by

BRMM BRMM BRMMMM BRBRBRBRBR BRMMMMM BRBRBRBMMM BMMMM ("Meeshaw Kampré!")
Man, those stages were the best.
I can't wait for "DAAAA DADADADADAAA DADADADA DAAAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DADADAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAAAAAAAA" and "BRMM BRMM BRMMMM BRBRBRBRBR BRMMMMM BRBRBRBMMM BMMMM" to come back in Smash 4.

I'm joking, please.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The biggest question is.. why did they revive Toonami in the first place?
Causes it was awesome
:189:
O-Oh Oh man oh man oh thats good

They took off Space Dandy, so toonami is **** to me
IKR
That irked me because all that's replaced it is the same AoT season 1 episodes aired over and over
When I supported Melee, Rainbow Cruise, Poké Floats, and Corneria were still legal stages.

Now it's just

DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA

Followed by

:falconmelee::jigglypuffmelee::marthmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee::pikachumelee: & a few others want a word with you
The Melee meta is still evolving too

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Man, those stages were the best.
I can't wait for "DAAAA DADADADADAAA DADADADA DAAAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DADADAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAAAAAAAA" and "BRMM BRMM BRMMMM BRBRBRBRBR BRMMMMM BRBRBRBMMM BMMMM" to come back in Smash 4.

I'm joking, please.
I know. But too late, it's already back.

Why, Sakurai? Why did you have to torture us by bringing ****ing Dream Land back?! >_<

Causes it was awesome
:189:

IKR
That irked me because all that's replaced it is the same AoT season 1 episodes aired over and over

:falconmelee::jigglypuffmelee::marthmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee::pikachumelee: & a few others want a word with you
I have never seen those characters, except for Marth, used even once. And even Marth was pretty rare.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Now it's just

DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA

Followed by

okay im guessing you meant dreamland and yoshi's island?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Why, Sakurai? Why did you have to torture us by bringing ****ing Dream Land back?! >_<

I have never seen those characters, except for Marth, used even once. And even Marth was pretty rare.
Idk then
I forgot to edit in earlier but lmao those stages should've never been legal
I mean, if you want more character diversity play 64 or Smash 4 :3
Melee is kinda top heavy, while in Smash 4 there really isn't as dominant top tier like Fox or MK

PootisKonga

Smash Ace
Since it was mentioned earlier, I may be biased sorry, but I honestly like a lot of fanservice so long as it doesn't take up the majority of the series

*glares angrily at the Rosario+Vampire anime*

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Toonami is really garbo these days
I stayed up all night and the only things on we're Kill la Kill, DBZ & Attack on Titan
Bleh
I mean it's better than the 4Kids dub of One Piece but still :v
No Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, or any of the old Cartoon Network shows. Just Naruto, Kill La kill, and Sword Art Online (With One Piece and Attack On Titan also being there).

It's like a trifecta of terribleness.

I really have different taste compared to others...

Last edited:

Soul.

"With customs, no one becomes bad." - Someone
"when you make a lame joke to torment someone, however, that's when someone becomes bad." -someone

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
No Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, or any of the old Cartoon Network shows. Just Naruto, Kill La kill, and Sword Art Online (With One Piece and Attack On Titan also being there).

It's like a trifecta of terrible.

I really have different taste compared to others...
I wouldn't mind Naruto if it was pre timeskip
>dubbed Kill la Kill
>SAO
I just want some variety, but then again I shouldn't be asking for much considering the block airs at like Sleep AM
Also, eh to each their own.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Idk then
I forgot to edit in earlier but lmao those stages should've never been legal
I mean, if you want more character diversity play 64 or Smash 4 :3
Melee is kinda top heavy, while in Smash 4 there really isn't as dominant top tier like Fox or MK
64 is even worse! Not only does it only have one playable character as well :pikachu64:, but guess what is the ONLY stage that can be chosen?

And Smash 4? Omni's trying his damndest to make sure it dies before it even starts.

Last edited:

Soul.

lol no dude, 64 is more than just Pikachu. Kirby, Fox, Falcon, Mario, Yoshi etc. are seen too.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
My favorite censor might be this one.

They just removed the leg of the wineglass to make it look like he's drinking apple juice or some crap like this.
10outta10, best villain, best villain.

And Smash 4? Omni's trying his damndest to make sure it dies before it even starts.
Real footage of Saikyoshi trying to get rid off Omni.

"I don't care, I died after Smash 4 was dead."

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I prefer Toonami to stay ded in Latin America instead of having SAO or Naruto in it

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
64 is even worse! Not only does it only have one playable character as well :pikachu64:, but guess what is the ONLY stage that can be chosen?

Bruh 64 is the most balanced smash game
Omni is one guy, and I'm sure you're referring to his "pick top tiers" vid
Tiers do matter but they're arent as important this game
He's got a point though
Well, you've got top 10 chars placing high at nationals but again the top tiers this game aren't as polarizing as past top tiers
Ffs Melee Fox has like no negative MUs lmao
B A L A N C E D
Until I see a mid tier win a national then people can say Omni's wrong
Players that want to win will use chars that maximize their chances of winning

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

They just removed the leg of the wineglass to make it look like he's drinking apple juice or some crap like this.

Real footage of Saikyoshi trying to get rid off Omni.

"I don't care, I died after Smash 4 was dead."
Even in death, he still has that smug, punchable grin...

(Note: I wouldn't actually harm him. I still have SOME scrap of basic human decency left.)

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

peach and shiek are pretty widely considered better than marth and some people also think jiggs is better than marth bcz anti meta pikachu is actually pretty common where im at because pika has good spacey match-ups but people shy away from him because his up b is hard to learn how to use properly falcon can win any match-up if he gets momentum. a lot of scrubs in melee just pick spaceys because ther're spaceys and make the spaceys problem seem even worse than it actually is

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

And nobody fell for it nor did anyone care. :4ganondorf:

Isn't 4kids dead, anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom