• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It is actually possible to get a decent Japanese to English translation using Google. The trick is to translate the nouns, verbs and other words separately and string them together into something that makes sense.

Feeding whole sentences is hilariously disastrous, of course. :p

:231:
Pretty much.

Auto translators work well for short simple sentences, but that's it.

Well i got it with how much misinterpretation happened with Sakurai sometime they directly contradict the true meaning.

It's like when they had to use "several", it doesn;t mean more than 2, it means a "number", but not a big one.

The fact that this was said so ambiguously make me understand why they took so long to translate that.
I'm well aware of that.

I'm part of Source Gaming's team. I've been in contact with Push when I was absent. :p

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Naruto being the best manga is a fallacy; I don't even watch anime and know there are better ones out there. Naruto is just...
"have you ever watched it?"
I read the first "tome" of the manga.
It already had fanservice in it.
Closed the book. Threw it in the fire. Press V to vomit loudly.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I always say this when we talk about animu crap, but France is the second biggest place where you can find weaboos.
Thanks to the 80's and 90's, the country is filled with it. You can find a manga club in pretty much every school that is big enough to have clubs. And we have conventions too, like "Japan Expo".

You don't know how much suffering I must endure when I see all those kids saying that "Naruto is the best manga" all the time when I go buy some random stuff. Or the dumb weaboos that are walking around in my school with fedoras or cat ears because it's "kawai".

Help me.
Heh, this reminds me of the anime club at my school. See, my friends and I didn't have high hopes for the place. When we went to it, we saw the people there and honestly didn't like it. What ended up happening over the next couple of months, is that we invited people we knew and just made it a hangout for us. It didn't help that club president didn't let us choose what we watched, so we just talked the whole time.

Funny, since there would've only been 5-7 people there, and we bumped it up to around 13-15. :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
No Transformers on that shelf? How dissapointing.

The guy is working at Pixar. He is in the Pixar building in this photo.
Do you seriously think there's gonna be a Transformer in here ?
Even as a troll, it's bad.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to watch Naruto, I didn't liked it
I tried to watch Naruto Shippuden, I didn't liked either

Soul.

:sadsheep:

Indeed good man, indeed.
idk, it's like every time I say something, people have to take it way out of context. So by definition I'm o-v-e-r-written. Or that I [apparently] have the tendency to believe in the worst, which is absolute ****.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
idk, it's like every time I say something, people have to take it way out of context. So by definition I'm o-v-e-r-written. Or that I [apparently] have the tendency to believe in the worst, which is absolute ****.
Ah come on, I'm just joking with exaggerated sadness (hyperbole? idk) I'm not actually upset.

Based on his comments, they are not directly aimed towards you.
I think they are more like.. well, digusted by the "pessimistic :4pikachu:" comments people have posted (and joked about).
I see I see

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Is he a scrub in just smash?, or all games in general?
ehm, well...
its hard to say. he's not bad at smash, he' just biased as hell.
that being said, he think dark souls 2 is hard, and its most likely the easiest souls entry.
sure you could say "well he's never played a souls game!" but he's played both dark souls 1 and demon souls. he also thinks demon souls is a bad game i think...

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Wouldn't that be the other way around? You know, that I'm TOO open-minded to still support that long-staled dinosaur? :troll:

I admit I enjoyed Naruto.

But I can at least admit it has a lot of flaws.

Part of really liking something is admitting its flaws.
ok but real talk melee is an ok game smash 4 is an ok game they just cater towards different people. your tastes probably just shifted

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Toonami is really garbo these days
I stayed up all night and the only things on we're Kill la Kill, DBZ & Attack on Titan
Bleh
I mean it's better than the 4Kids dub of One Piece but still :v

Soul.

Ah come on, I'm just joking with exaggerated sadness (hyperbole? idk) I'm not actually upset.
lol I'm just saying. The nonsense known as lame jokes being the only thing people can think of me is hilariously bad.

D

Deleted member

I stayed up all night and the only things on we're Kill la Kill, DBZ & Attack on Titan
Bleh
The biggest question is.. why did they revive Toonami in the first place?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember watchcing Trigun, but I can't remember more about it
Gotta watch it again I guess

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
lol I'm just saying. The nonsense known as lame jokes being the only thing people can think of me is hilariously bad.
yeah, i dont quite get why people enjoy making lame jokes out of what you say, really.
everyone here has something that people could make fun of them for, but i doubt they would appreciate it nor do i get why you're the only target of that.

also yup, trigun is a pretty good show over all.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Well, it's the internet, it's hard to get a correct glimpse out of someone just with a few lines of text.

Eh, I just want excuses to get interested in drawing over miiverse again, plus, it would be oddly amusing seeing my page filled with Smash4's characters doing that grin. -shrugs-

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Bleh
4Kids's One Piece is one weird thing. The censorship is...special.
I mean...

I guess here, there's a reason.
But here...

I'm sorry, but that's just offensive. :yoshi64:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
ok but real talk melee is an ok game smash 4 is an ok game they just cater towards different people. your tastes probably just shifted
More likely the rules did.
When I supported Melee, Rainbow Cruise, Poké Floats, and Corneria were still legal stages.

Now it's just

DAAAA DADADADADAAA DADADADA DAAAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAA DAAA
DAAA
DAAA
DAAA DAAA DAAA
DADADAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAAAAAAAA

Followed by

BRMM BRMM BRMMMM BRBRBRBRBR BRMMMMM BRBRBRBMMM BMMMM ("Meeshaw Kampré!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom