• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Je ne l'ai pas joué comme Lucina dans Super Smash Bros depuis que je suis descendu pour l'été Bream
Look! Google translate is trying to communicate, again. Unfortunately, the grammar is all ****ed so no one understands.

My first animes were School Rumble, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, DBZ, and Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. I still love all of them to this day but Cowboy Bebop will always be my #1.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wanna see the trailer for it ?
Ken Master is far from his old self now. And it's good.
I have already see the "leak" trailer like a said so it's OK. Ken look great excpted for his face. (Seriously, his eyebrow are Dreamwork level on the image i see) But his gameplay seem cool and different. RIP first shoto of fighting game history.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Soul Eater is what got me into the anime/manga craze. lol

The manga, especially. The anime was good until they diverged from the manga and pulled a rushed ending.
Still hoping for a Brotherhood revamp. I mean, they gave its spin-off series an anime adaption. Can only hope for the best.

Its manga is the only form I want to buy in full, but I don't want to invest over £100 for every single volume. I've got a Soul Eater poster, at least. :>

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I got stalked by a girl to the point I was shaking in fear because she tried to enter to my house by force
Wow, that must have been scary. I had a dream once where I was running away from a girl who literally wanted to be all over me. I obviously failed to escape since I ran into a corner, and.....
Well, I don't want to explain the rest.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have already see the "leak" trailer like a said so it's OK. Ken look great excpted for his face. (Seriously, his eyebrow are Dreamwork level on the image i see) But his gameplay seem cool and different. RIP first shojo of fighting game history.
He lacks the side-mouthed grin:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Je ne l'ai pas joué comme Lucina dans Super Smash Bros depuis que je suis descendu pour l'été Bream
....oh geez.

Bream.....wth? Bream, seriously.....what the?

Look, this sentence is completely screwed up because you basically were trying to write the English sentence that would be written COMPLETELY differently in French, so much that this is a mess.

I will TRY to give you an idea by translating this literally.

I didn't her played like Lucina in Super Smash Bros since I parted (not sure, it's something that would say you got away to another place) for summer ?Bream?

What he actually meant is that he didn;t played with Lucina in SSB since he parted this summer.

Like this was so messed up wow, google, stop this :)

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Whenever a conversation about anime breaks out, I just sit there like:

The only animated thing I watch is Steven Universe... :bluejump:

Soul.

hey guys as of right now I believe the worst will happen.
the worst is quoting this post.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Wow, that must have been scary. I had a dream once where I was running away from a girl who literally wanted to be all over me. I obviously failed to escape since I ran into a corner, and.....
Well, I don't want to explain the rest.
I am very curious. :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
....oh geez.

Bream.....wth? Bream, seriously.....what the?

Look, this sentence is completely screwed up because you basically were trying to write the English sentence that would be written COMPLETELY differently in French, so much that this is a mess.

I will TRY to give you an idea by translating this literally.

I didn't her played like Lucina in Super Smash Bros since I parted (not sure, it's something that would say you got away to another place) for summer ?Bream?

What he actually meant is that he didn;t played with Lucina in SSB since he parted this summer.

Like this was so messed up wow, google, stop this :)
Based The Road to El Dorado comes in to translate from Google.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
French is not my even my fifth language, but even i can tell the grammar is messed up. :psycho: It's that bad.

:231:
If this was real French, you're basically VERY screwed up or you aren;t even trying to learn.

It just looks to be coming from a translator, it just screams it, you could ask luggy on how weird this sentence was.

MainJPW

M.T.A
The first anime I watched was either Dragonball Z or Sailor Moon.
It wasn't until Adult Swim came around in 2001 and introduced me to stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Lupin the 3rd, Outlaw Star ect. did I become interested in anime.

Thought we were still on anime..

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

When in doubt I just pull up La Blue Girl. Though it always gives me weird looks when I do. I wonder why...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I can't wait for @Equestrian Flyer to translate Japanese. It will end in a "Duwang" type of manga.
Duwang-P3.jpg

Like the "Duwang" version of Nichijou I made.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

You need more Gravity Falls, Seasons 1-4 of SpongeBob, and Batman: The Animated Series in your life.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I've been playing Majora's Mask along with my friend because I realized I've never played all the way through. We both are doing different playthroughs and helping each other out with stuff, and I actually managed to do the Anju and Kafei Quest easily on my own.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I know a bit of French and I know how unreliable automatic translators are.

Automatic translations are subpar more often than not.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope Cliff switches to spanish; because the one who is going to correct him hard is going to be me :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
First anime I've seen was Yu Yu Hakusho
The creator also made HxH later on
I'm trying to get my gf into other anime because all she watches is romance stuff, Bleh
Gonna start out with Berserk FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Longest anime she's watched was 20 episodes lmao, so FMA is p lengthy to her. One or two episodes a day and I'll have another person hooked on one of the best series eva
Also looking to start reading Black Clover because I haven't read/watched any manga/anime in foreeever

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I kind of want CliffJumper to post a sentence in Hindi sometime. I want an opportunity to tear it apart too. :wario:

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom