• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Like the great god Johnny Yong Bosch
Nah, there's only one voice acting god and he's Norio Wakamoto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HqV03Jouzk The ham is glorious. He voices the Emperor in Code Geass. He also voices Metal Face in the Japanese voice over for Xenoblade and Smash.

A lot of the Japanese VAs in Smash are very prominent in anime, even those for lesser roles like Poké Ball summons and Assist Trophies.

And of course, you also have some well-known English VAs.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait, you can KO with Greninja's down taunt?
It has no hitbox
The windbox doesn't send you flying far enough to kill until like, ridiculously high percents
Ike is so underrated in this game. He's practically eons better than his Brawl incarnation, but I don't see many that use him. He even has a d-tilt that works like Roy's Melee d-tilt! It didn't do that at first. I'm not exactly the guy to main him, though, but I can acknowledge what Ike has.

With each patch, Ike will slowly become the best character in the game. :4myfriends:
And yeah, some other characters still need a lot of buffs too.
Well, now he's better than his Brawl version
Shoot early on he was trash tier and now he's damn near mid
scary

Soul.

How to tell if characters are bad 101:
- Compare them with their Brawl counterpart!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
annnd im home with asian junkfood, including baked squid, which is...pretty weird. also dried seaweed strip things annnd shrimp crackers. pretty decent stuff.

whatttts happening here?
Shrimp crackers.... That sounds tasty.
I'm watching Catherine. It's a surprisingly good game, and I really want to play it (normal play through at first, then speedrunslive it). Buuuuuut I dont have a PS3 and there isn't a PC port. :(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Was he really that bad initially? Well, at least he's getting there now. I like Ike. I'm not the best with Ike, but I still like him.
Yeeeee
you like Ike, I like Ike
We like Ik- *shot
How to tell if characters are bad 101:
- Compare them with their Brawl counterpart!
-:4metaknight: more landing lag on aerials, no infinites
Insta-trash
: ^ )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

next thing you're going to tell me is that it's a photoshopped little mac
Nah, it's taken from a Subspace cutscene and they didn't match Mr. Game & Watch's design in the Pac-man trailer.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
We're reminiscing about old times it seems. And some general Smash talk.

And that's what Asian junkfood is? Doesn't sound very junky to me.
yeeeah thats whats considered junk, after talking to the store clerk for a good hour. its pretty unhealthy in terms of sugar.
Shrimp crackers.... That sounds tasty.
I'm watching Catherine. It's a surprisingly good game, and I really want to play it (normal play through at first, then speedrunslive it). Buuuuuut I dont have a PS3 and there isn't a PC port. :(
shrimp crackers are master race.
catherine is a good game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This is Kill la Kill's first scene from the very first episode. Tell me if it isn't mind-blowingly awesome.

You know it's an epic anime when it starts like this. And it only gets crazier as it goes on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
His flamboyant and hammy voice is unmistakable. Unfortunately I keep getting reminded of Koizumi Itsuki or Lelouch when I should be concentrating on Yusaku in Toradora... or Squid Girl instead of Minorin. :laugh:

:231:
He will forever be Yu Narukami from Persona 4

And Yuri Lowenthal will forever be Yosuke Hanamura

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yes. Now I'm not sure if that's from XY; I was searching for .GIFs and that was the end result.
I Googled it and it looks like it's from XY012. In a fantasy nonetheless. It's even forgotten in the anime. :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What about the photoshopped big mac?
You're telling me this was used to create a fake Pikachu evolution?

Alternatively, it could've been this used for the fake evolution instead, but this one's even more farfetched:

Either way, it's farfetched.

Little Mac looks almost exactly like that fake Pikachu Evolution. The above two things don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom