• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Smashboards has mostly been ousted by other forms of communication.
I think official IRC channels would turn SB around.
The competitive smashers mostly use Facebook or SB, and the number is quite small still, the casuals are just too casual to care (or they use facebook or Reddit), the stream monsters use Twitch (of which I am, yet having lost the full meaning of that title since I've participated in tournaments), and the semi-casual dillweed nibnards who enjoy massive circlejerks and having strong opinions use Reddit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smashboards has mostly been ousted by other forms of communication.
I think official IRC channels would turn SB around.
The competitive smashers mostly use Facebook, the casuals are just too casual to care (or they use facebook or Reddit), the stream monsters use Twitch (of which I am), and the semi-casual dillweed nibnards who enjoy massive circlejerks and having strong opinions use Reddit.
I got an idea.
Move over to Skype.

D

Deleted member

'This is a Project M mod. Look, he has the same Up-B as Marth!'
And I was there shaking my head because such a mod would require a custom boneset for Monado to open as it did in the video.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I called bull on the :ryu: :4feroy: leaks
I wasn't mad that they were going to be chars
I just didn't think there was substantial evidence

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I really wish the leaks didn't happen.
The surprise would've been a lot more sweeter.

D

Deleted member

literally hitler
Edit: Takes so much effort to add people to things man, plus there are superior IRC clients
Meh, I wouldn't mind having an IRC chat, but I would quit going to this thread if it ever comes into place. I've only went to the BrawlCustomMusic and Encyclopedia Dramatica ones (the latter being absolutely terrible).

-

****, and me thinking @ praline praline was referring to the Smashboards creator... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah. Especially the fake leaks. We've already seen it all from Artsy Omni's Rayman in Smash joke and that Sonic in Hyrule Warriors prank.

Just a bunch of unrealistic leaks that didn't make sense.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, there will always that one smart idiot hacker who discovers something and makes it his point to share his discovery with the world.
Such is the curse of our world

D

Deleted member

I sort of wish the Ryu/Roy videos weren't leaked because I was able to watch that direct live, and when they showed Roy's trailer, I would have lost it had I not known ahead of time. Oh well. He's still in the game, so I guess it doesn't matter.

We've already seen it all from Artsy Omni's Rayman in Smash joke
Oh man, that was hilarious though

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah. Especially the fake leaks. We've already seen it all from Artsy Omni's Rayman in Smash joke and that Sonic in Hyrule Warriors prank.

Just a bunch of unrealistic leaks that didn't make sense.
Just like how the Ryu leak was fake and unrealistic, right? :smirk:

D

Deleted member

yes, clearly he can have two mechakoopas in one screen for maximum stage control
Also look at his up special. It's literally the same thing as Diddy's. These fakers need to try harder.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Eventually Warchamp will update the site again
It just takes a lot of work :v
Hopefully in the next update we get a shoutbox like Squidboards

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I hope you guys didn't take me to mean that the social threads should end in favor of an IRC.
They can co-exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom