• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HOLY COW A SECOND BIG ONE, CAUSED THE FIRST AND SECOND PLACE LMAO

Dis intensity

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm sure people have brainstormed movesets for this; Hell, I might even want to give it a go.

It would just be for one character that is essentially 4 different characters in 3 different weight classes with 3 or 4 different... fighting styles, so to speak:
  • Normal Link would be... well, as you would expect. Young Link. Except with (more of) a Majora's Mask flair. Swordfighter, of course.
  • Deku Link would be a light weight shooter-ish character. Side special could be that spinny twirl thing. Can't swim; Bounces on water instead.
  • Goron Link would be a fist fighter. It would be hilarious if he was the only character who has a rolling dodge that also slightly damages people (because spiky Goron is spiky). Down special wouldn't be a bomb; It would be that exploding keg. Abysmal recovery. Side special similar to Sonic's. :troll: Otherwise, heavy punches.
  • Zora Link would be a hybrid of... well, pretty much all of these. Not so much gunner as heavy-boomeranger. Punches cut because he has bladed arms. Perhaps his weird fish boomerang armblades would be a high risk/reward thing. Strong boomerang... but he's kinda useless and weaker until they return to him. Perhaps a low knockback moveset, too. Meant more for comboing?
  • Final Smash would be one of two obvious answers: Gigantic Link (groan) or Fierce Diety Link (SWORD LASERS). An alternative would be the Moon crashing down on everyone.
So that would be
5 Models
5 Movesets (Unless Moon)
Transformation between all of them at will (Not counting Final Smesh)

And I thought Pokemon Trainer was pushing it :4mario:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So that would be
5 Models
5 Movesets (Unless Moon)

more like :4links:
If this was real I wouldn't be able to stand the "D'HURR HE'S STEALING 4 CHARACTER SLOTS" comments.

In any case, this is just a hypothetical to play around with. It'll never happen, haha.

D

Deleted member

So that would be
5 Models
5 Movesets (Unless Moon)

That'd be even more complicated to master than :4ryu:.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
These Saiyans, man. Ult. Gohan and SS3 Goku. I'd like to think Goten might do cool stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The winner of the race is a dude I dislike... and the Mexican guy wrecked to hell during the last lap

RIP in tacos

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Any idea when Dragon Ball Super will be released in English? I've been spoiled by the way better English dub. :awesome:
No idea. I think Toei is trying to wait a while unfortunately. I know some series have recently been doing a simu-cast thing, but that's not the case for DBS. Hopefully, we get some news of a dub soon, I like a lot of the English voices for Dragon Ball.

But, I mean, JoJo is getting a dub, so at least I can look forward to that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Good to see that the SSJ3 is getting some love, and Gohan having some action is always welcome
I know. Gohan's my favorite character, with Vegeta being a really, really close second. Goku's always awesome too. I just find it funny that while doing all this Super Kung-Fu ****, Gohan's wearing normal dude clothes.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It started to rain really hard
*checks radar*
*Flash Flood Warning*

yay

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
sup guys, just got home from 4th of july stuff.
got my ankle sprained by my cousin who tried to jump on my back, so thats great :4pacman:
whats going on here?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom