• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I don't know if you came in at a good time or a bad time.

Being completely honest.

*Goes back to fighting off Prof. Gravy with a staff*
For some reasoned I pictured this post as a scene in a cartoon...and started laughing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just watched Dragon Ball Super, a pretty chill but fun episode.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's July 5th now. Super Freedom Time is over for now. We're back to normal Freedom Time. Also, Star Platinum is sick looking.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just watched Dragon Ball Super, a pretty chill but fun episode.
I'm actually kind of glad that DBS is starting off on a slower note. It's similar to the Original Dragon Ball. The opening is really cool too. But when the fighting gets started, I hope all the Z-Fighters(or at least the Saiyans)can all put up a good fight against the bad guys until the final showdown. Since, it'll be likely that Goku will take it from there, he's the main dude after all.

I hope this series will do something with Goten, he needs something going for him other fusion.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel strangely happy after seeing DBS; the same feeling I had when I watched SM Crystal for the first time.
Hope the series does not disappoint

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
chimera ant arc is soooo messed up but theres been one good thing.

killua standing on a moving horse.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel strangely happy after seeing DBS; the same feeling I had when I watched SM Crystal for the first time.
Hope the series does not disappoint
You and me both. But I got a good first impression off of it. And again, I think it had a cool opening, though it's not my favorite opening ever.

T

Trick or Treat

Personally, I'm doing one more.
I think I'm gonna finish my last Hunger Games tomorrow.
I'm too tired tonight, need sleep soon.
One more for the ages. But yeah, go sleep soon. I should also be doing that..

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
chimera ant arc is soooo messed up but theres been one good thing.

killua standing on a moving horse.
I didn't get to watch much of this series yet. It's pretty long. But from some of the comic I've read, I remember the main villain of that arc looking very similar to Cell. He still had things to make him stand out for sure, but he looked like a DBZ villain for sure.

I might be remembering things wrong, but that guy was also a bit sympathetic, still crazy though.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I didn't get to watch much of this series yet. It's pretty long. But from some of the comic I've read, I remember the main villain of that arc looking very similar to Cell. He still had things to make him stand out for sure, but he looked like a DBZ villain for sure.

I might be remembering things wrong, but that guy was also a bit sympathetic, still crazy though.
you'd have to tell me the name.
the main villian as of right now is, well, the queen.
maybe one of her soldiers or something?

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
To all this message concerns (you people know who you are); thank you all for participating in the tradition of acting like complete fools during the holidays. Please kindly return to acting slightly less foolish after you've finishing nursing your hangovers.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
you'd have to tell me the name.
the main villian as of right now is, well, the queen.
maybe one of her soldiers or something?
This dude.

I hope I didn't say too much already if you haven't seen him. I was under the impression that the show had finished for the time being for quite a while. He's certainly has his own traits, but he reminds me a lot of Cell too.

Soul.

To all this message concerns (you people know who you are); thank you all for participating in the tradition of acting like complete fools during the holidays. Please kindly return to acting slightly less foolish after you've finishing nursing your hangovers.
i dont get it man lol.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
wait am i not allowed to act like this normally ;~;

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
You guys are silly.

This dude.

I hope I didn't say too much already if you haven't seen him. I was under the impression that the show had finished for the time being for quite a while. He's certainly has his own traits, but he reminds me a lot of Cell too.
He looks kind of neat.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This dude.

oh him.
he's very Dragon Ball Z-esque, yeah lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom