• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
ok, but check my post above, i can confirm it was a flavio refference :)

That was weird to remmeberr that seriously, idk how I did this :)
When I was ten years old, I would sing along in a silly voice when Flávio sang the song.

Then my dad comes in and he's like "What the flying **** was that?!"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
When I was ten years old, I would sing along in a silly voice when Flávio sang the song.

Then my dad comes in and he's like "What the flying **** was that?!"
.....don;t do this cliff, it;s creepy :)

At least you weren't singing river twigg.....please don't do it...it might be dangerous to become insane :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After reading some hatred filled comments in some Nascar FB pages, and then coming back here and seeing Envy's last post I regained some of my faith in humanity.

It's raining again btw

yay x2

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
you can write a fanfic so good it will suck everyone's socks off, suck em right off, suck the socks right off their feet
I do not understand, but I like it.
I'm going to--STAHP NO I SHOULD BE WRITING MY OWN ORIGINAL WORKS
WITH SUCH CHARACTERS AS BARTH AND BELDA

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
WHAT A WASTE OF DR. PEPPER
You'll slowly get to learn that I drink so much that my blood is mostly Dr. Pepper anyway.

I tried to donate blood once. Two tourniquets, a stress ball, and a big guy staring at me later, I barely filled 1/4th of a bag. They could immediately tell I drank too much soda.

My blood is too syrupy to donate.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You'll slowly get to learn that I drink so much that my blood is mostly Dr. Pepper anyway.

I tried to donate blood once. Two tourniquets, a stress ball, and a big guy staring at me later, I barely filled 1/4th of a bag. They could immediately tell I drank too much soda.

You know that heavy meals are dangerous?

wicon.tpl.mm314.png

^Seriously, this thing makes you sluggish....

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
With the pace of messages and back-and-forth, and the tedium of reloading the page, the Social would be a lot better served if it had an IRC.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh my lord...I so speechless that I need to actively go to bed now

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*walks into @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit 's tumblr*
*walks out*
TL;DR

[shipping intensifies]​
Well, time to go mess around with SFM, do some shenanigans (Probably more messing around with Kirby and Callie)
Or maybe not, I'm kinda tired
IDK :4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
July 5th time: I joined Smashboards a year ago in this very day. I can't believe I've made it this far (both in account activity and post / like counts + trophy points). It doesn't even feel like a year has passed. It's been a fun ride of sorts, and I would like to thank everyone (including all those I've had falling outs with, and staff members) for letting me join the community and especially, this thread, which is where I post the most out of all places found within the boards. I will continue to be active as long as something awful (that makes me want to leave) does not happen in any way.

As a result, I'm using the first avatar I've used on this site for the occasion. I will switch back to the one I was previously using tomorrow.

Once again, thank you all.
aw man, i really like this avatar though...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*walks into @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit 's tumblr*
*walks out*
TL;DR

[shipping intensifies]​
Well, time to go mess around with SFM, do some shenanigans (Probably more messing around with Kirby and Callie)
Or maybe not, I'm kinda tired
IDK :4pacman:
Part of that concerns me if you have a mean intention or you're actually slightly interested... or neutral, nothing wrong with being neutral. I just wanna get your side of the story before I make a wrong assumption, and I wanna avoid doing that.

*feels sad* :(

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Off to bed for me. Night everyone.

Oh, and remember, if SEGA thought us one thing, is that you can always fall even lower:

SEGA you just lost all of your dignity go die in a fire before you make more damage.png

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Well, it isn't the 4th of July over here anymore
But I made y'all some FREEDOM ****ING CUPCAKES

*slowly waves Canada flag*
You'll share, right? Don't taunt me with such delicious looking treats if you're not gonna share, mate.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I think I contracted cancer reading this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom