• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
A hedgehog's lifespan is ~2-5 years.
Sonic is 15 years old in canon.

Therefore Sanic is not a real hedgeman; He's a 15 year old fursuiter who is into older women and has relatively toned leg muscles.
Problem solved, Sega. Continue strangely shipping your animals with women whenever you want.

I am need sleep

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So this all happened today;
Mom: *walks into my room*
Mom: "What are you up to?"

*currently making SFM pictures*
"I'm making fancy pictures. :b"

Mom: "Well that's neat!"
Mom: "Certainly better than that violent Team Fortress 2 stuff."

"..."
*pans camera a bit to the left to show a bunch of the TF2 Mercs*

Mom: "...Oh."
Mom: *walks out*

"QUIT TRYING TO GET ME TO STOP DOING WHAT I LOVE, PLEASE :D"
Later;
Mom: "Why do you play TF2 anyway, it's nonsensical violence that's ruining your mind."
"It's not nonsensical violence, it's called 'Forming a giant Conga Line made of 32 buddies including you, than proceeding to smack half of them in the face with a loud Frying Pan just for ****s and giggles.'"
"Pls."
Mom: "I just don't get why you do it."
"Because if I didn't, I'd be literally insane because I'd have no friends to talk to whatsoever! :D"
Mom: "Well, you should try making more friends at school!"
"Implying every other time I went to school wasn't complete hell for both of us?"
Mom: "..."
Mom: *walks out*

Mom pls. :4pacman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Part of that concerns me if you have a mean intention or you're actually slightly interested... or neutral, nothing wrong with being neutral. I just wanna get your side of the story before I make a wrong assumption, and I wanna avoid doing that.

*feels sad* :(
'Ey, no worries mate
I was just making a fun little joke, I'm fine with shipping :b
No need to get all glum, mate :4pacman:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You'll share, right? Don't taunt me with such delicious looking treats if you're not gonna share, mate.
Your avatar tells me that you like eclairs and Lucina.
I like those things too.
We also live near eachother and both play Smash.
Let's be friends.
[creepiness intensify]
Utter silliness
Your mother doesn't know that video games do not cause violence?
Edit: I realize that's a bit off from what she said.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
'Ey, no worries mate
I was just making a fun little joke, I'm fine with shipping :b
No need to get all glum, mate :4pacman:
I'm just worried because I had 2 ppl (who I know are BF/GF, as well as bullies at AIB) a few days ago that attacked me on tumblr for my ships, or most specifically, reblogging my Pit x Samus ships and bashing it. Sadly those 2 were no-lives that bullied/trolled me for years on other sites, but now they know I'm on tumblr too, and I worry they'll attract more bullies from my past there too. Anyways, who cares bout em? Glad I was taught how to block them. And I'll accept the explanation.

But to maintain my calm mood today, Pitriotism! <3 And there's always my creativity to spread.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never seen X-Files

It's on Netflix

I think I'll check it out

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Your avatar tells me that you like eclairs and Lucina.
I like those things too.
We also live near eachother and both play Smash.
Let's be friends.
[creepiness intensify]
...I am surprisingly okay with this.
Come in, my friend, I'll make sure you NEVER leave me...

Soul.

pranking: the ability to lose control over something and start "roleplaying"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @Flight; any specific reason why the lot of you are Pranked together???
I suspect cliff to not have get that it was a VERY OBVIOUS hyperbole so he got upset and pranked me for that, not to mention the number of time I did scrapped his google translate attempts.

Basically, @Neo Zero please think twice before giving freemium.....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @Flight; any specific reason why the lot of you are Pranked together???
Freemium scrubs went on a pranking rampage and I'm going to annoy the hell out of them with Elsa to show the error of their ways.

i.e. I'm going to continue ****posting. :4charizard:
pranking: the ability to lose control over something and start "roleplaying"
Pranking Space Stranger: The ability to send yourself back to your therapist at a faster rate.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im convincing a guy to buy my Hard Drive

I need that money for the Super Sailor Moon figure :p

Basically, @Neo Zero please think twice before giving freemium.....
Inb4 he stops giving premium
Inb5 RIP Flight's hopes of getting Premium :troll:

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
With all this talk of who's the most likely character for DLC, I decided to make a list of the top 5 joke characters, characters that have a bunch of votes, but are NOT going to be in smash bros due to not originating in a video game, nor having any major connection to Nintendo. Here is the list

Number 5
Rosalin....Elsa,

People really want her in because smash lacks ice users, but just cause she was in the highest grossing animated film doesn't mean she should be in smash, so just Let it go.
:troll:

Number 4
Barney

After he was leaked by Bill Trinen, Barney has gotten more requests than ever, so fans can satisfy there need for purple dinosaurs, also this is going to be one of his alts,

Number 3
Goku

Anime characer, didn't originate in a video game, doesn't have any significant connection to Nintendo.
Well its true.

Number 2
Shrek

Looks like everyone wants a green swamp creature, and well they also want to get ogre. I don't think Sakurai believes that Shrek is love or Shrek is life though, but there was that leak of a character called Bad CGI Shrek, so......:awesome:

If Shrek and Goku are 2 and 3, who's number 1?

Number 1
Monkey Fist,

:facepalm:No not that one,This one,

By having his monkey ninjas break into peoples houses and vote for him on the ballot, he was able to surpass Shrek and Goku by a landslide, too bad for him he's not gonna get in, didn't originate in a video game, does he even appear in a video game?, obscure, and Diddy, who was arrested on conspiracy with the monkey king charges, is already in.

I think I did a pretty good job.:troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
With all this talk of who's the most likely character for DLC, I decided to make a list of the top 5 joke characters, characters that have a bunch of votes, but are NOT going to be in smash bros due to not originating in a video game, nor having any major connection to Nintendo. Here is the list

Number 5
Rosalin....Elsa,

People really want her in because smash lacks ice users, but just cause she was in the highest grossing animated film doesn't mean she should be in smash, so just Let it go.

Number 4
Barney

After he was leaked by Bill Trinen, Barney has gotten more requests than ever, so fans can satisfy there need for purple dinosaurs, also this is going to be one of his alts,

Number 3
Goku

Anime characer, didn't originate in a video game, doesn't have any significant connection to Nintendo.
Well its true.

Number 2
Shrek

Looks like everyone wants a green swamp creature, and well they also want to get ogre. I don't think Sakurai believes that Shrek is love or Shrek is life though, but there was that leak of a character called Bad CGI Shrek, so......:awesome:

Number 1
Monkey Fist,

By having his monkey ninjas break into peoples houses and vote for him on the ballot, he was able to surpass Shrek and Goku by a landslide, too bad for him he's not gonna get in, didn't originate in a video game, does he even appear in a video game?, obscure, and Diddy, who was arrested on conspiracy with the monkey king charges, is already in.

I don't think anyone else voted for #1, besides you of course.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Number 5
Rosalin....Elsa,

Number 4
Barney

Number 3
Goku

Well its true.

Number 2
Shrek

Number 1
Monkey Fist,

0/10 you're stealing my videos. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom