• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

so how long until 6.0. less than 300 pages?
Impossible. It needs to be renamed to "10.0" since we all suck at names and want to upgrade this thread's "kernel" to a higher version. Currently, it's 5.4.16922015.

Windows 10 master race.

Pichu?
Ice Climbers?
Either this is some sort of sick joke or my two other babies are coming back
Somebody give me some sauce.
Sorry to say this, but it is indeed a sick joke. Yikes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Now what's going on? Leaks? Ah Jesus.... Alright can someone show me please? I'd like to shoot it myself. :younglinkmelee:

Nevermind. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh hey, I found one of the pins of the Smash logo that I got by winning at that Best Buy Invitational.
It's all thanks to :4bowser:

lol that's not happening.
inb4 it happens and we go past 2192 :troll:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Warning Received
Let's celebrate the day where some weirdo gave drugs to a girl and started one of the biggest drug trips on history of children media:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GGs @Envy your :4jigglypuff:s and Fem:4marth: are no joke.

And lol at that assist from :4duckhunt: during that last match.

T

Trick or Treat

Humanity wasn't meant to hold the keys to such cuteness.
How is this possible?!

Edit: shame that South Korea has compulsory military service.
Yeah, I saw that...I didn't really know they had that, but I suppose it makes sense, given the situation over there.

GGs @Envy your :4jigglypuff:s and Fem:4marth: are no joke.

And lol at that assist from :4duckhunt: during that last match.
Good games!! Those 2 have been getting better while my Peach has been...on the decline.

All of your characters are great, and your Captain Falcon is scary. And haha, Duck Hunt to the rescue. You rightfully won that match.

I had a lot of fun, though! Thanks for the matches!! (:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Pichu and ICs? Don't think so. The ICs wouldn't even work in SSBU since 8p smash doesn't work on every stage. The ICs were likely decided against when the optimization began. Pichu, on the other hand, is competing with Squirtle and Bulbasuar/Ivysuar. Pichu is a clone, but Squirtle and Ivy can be ported from Brawl. Pichu has mixed opinions in both Smash and Pokemon, but Squirtle and Ivy are well-liked in both series. It's a no-brainer which veteran Pokemon to not pick.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pichu and ICs? Don't think so. The ICs wouldn't even work in SSBU since 8p smash doesn't work on every stage. The ICs were likely decided against when the optimization began. Pichu, on the other hand, is competing with Squirtle and Bulbasuar/Ivysuar. Pichu is a clone, but Squirtle and Ivy can be ported from Brawl. Pichu has mixed opinions in both Smash and Pokemon, but Squirtle and Ivy are well-liked in both series. It's a no-brainer which veteran Pokemon to not pick.
Because in the end, the true winner is :pt:with his own new and original moveset! :troll:
I actually wouldn't mind that, and is probably what I would root for most in terms of Pokemon veterans returning.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yes ! I finished my storyboard page instead of finishing it later !
The "Creative" and "Do It" song works well to finish drawings you want to end.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Because in the end, the true winner is :pt:with his own new and original moveset! :troll:
I actually wouldn't mind that, and is probably what I would root for most in terms of Pokemon veterans returning.
As a :pt: main in Brawl, I approve this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just read that Chihuahua City got rekt by heavy rain; and that city always mocks my city when we get flooded

Le Karma :denzel:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lucina is a clone, Dark Pit is a clone . why not add Pichu? All it boils down to is If people want Pichu, let then want Pichu

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My mom has been fangirling all day over Chile beating Argentina in a soccer cup or something like that today.

Soul.

who cares, Pichu can be easily put into the games; it's a clone of Pikachu after all. Ice Climbers... lol.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I see I missed nothing. How are you this fine evening of Freedom?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Trying to make a :pt: moveset and I'm already stuck on the jab.
I don't want to make the kid into a young thug puncher :4dk:

who cares, Pichu can be easily put into the games; it's a clone of Pikachu after all. Ice Climbers... lol.
Again, all this is also following :younglinkmelee:.
Not that I want him, but someone here does and will probably mention it soon.

T

Trick or Treat

I have to eat my hat.

I always used to complain about clones. But Lucina is one of my mains and I was excited when she got revealed. I also liked Roy's return. And used Dr. Mario for a while

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Trying to make a :pt: moveset and I'm already stuck on the jab.
I don't want to make the kid into a young thug puncher :4dk:
Why not?
I main puncher characters, mind you. I would gladly beat the tar out of a Pikachu with Pokemon Trainer if I could.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Many people forget that Japan wasn't too keen on Little Mac's inclusion.
"Too niche, should’ve been left as a trophy. They should be using other companies’ characters before ones like this"
"The guy from Punch-Out? Is he really that memorable enough to be in Smash Bros?"

But there are also tons of happy Japanese people too

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why not?
I main puncher characters, mind you. I would gladly beat the tar out of a Pikachu with Pokemon Trainer if I could.
I just imagine him in my head going in throwing punches like a young street thug.
Everything else is Pokemon except for the jab and maybe some other moves. :4pacman:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Too niche, should’ve been left as a trophy. They should be using other companies’ characters before ones like this"
"The guy from Punch-Out? Is he really that memorable enough to be in Smash Bros?"
I tend to pay less attention to arguments that go "but that character isn't popular in Japan" because of good ol' Mac.

I just imagine him in my head going in throwing punches like a young street thug.
Everything else is Pokemon except for the jab and maybe some other moves. :4pacman:
At least give him a kick.
I want to kick a Pokemon as Pokemon Trainer. (in my head, using your moveset).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom