• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
What's up, Social Asylum?
Played Mario Kart DS for the first time, rip my hands....
Basically my DS started working today so I got to play my collection finally, which included Zero Collection, Taiko no Tatsujin, Bomberman, aforementioned MKDS, etc.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm glad you are doing well! I go to work in an hour and a half, and will be there for 7 hours. It's my 3rd 7-hour shift this week. For part timers here, that is a lot. We rarely get 7 hour shifts.
I'm out for 5 hours for my job today. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There's no chance I'll lose my sanity.
Ayy lmao. Everyone becomes insane in here even if they don't recognize their own insanity.
Y-you have no proof!
This case against you after your murderous display in last night's Hunger Games and you revelation to HunterNinjaReaperPatchyPirate about my pranking.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm out for 5 hours for my job today. :p
That's not too bad! But kind of a late start huh?

Ayy lmao. Everyone becomes insane in here even if they don't recognize their own insanity.

This case against you after your murderous display in last night's Hunger Games and you revelation to HunterNinjaReaperPatchyPirate about my pranking.
But...I only killed one person. By tripping and accidentally spearing them...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M A CURSE AND NO ONE WOULD LET ME DIE. :cry::cry::cry:

D

Deleted member

Played Mario Kart DS for the first time, rip my hands....
Basically my DS started working today so I got to play my collection finally, which included Zero Collection, Tatsujin no Taiko, Bomberman, aforementioned MKDS, etc.
At least you aren't able to get on the laggy online section. Mario Kart DS is a great game besides that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's not too bad! But kind of a late start huh?

But...I only killed one person. By tripping and accidentally spearing them...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M A CURSE AND NO ONE WOULD LET ME DIE. :cry::cry::cry:
Yeah but I like working late. I used to work at 3:30 in the morning... It wasn't fun.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
At least you aren't able to get on the laggy online section. Mario Kart DS is a great game besides that.
Yeah, the game was pretty enjoyable. I expected I wouldn't like it since I played MKWii and assumed it was just a straight upgrade of DS but the DS one has some neat stuff not in Wii. Besides the tracks only present in DS there's also that Rambi Kart for DK, that Polturgest one for Luigi, things like that I didn't see in Wii. Emblems and Mission mode were cool too and I'd like to see those in future MK games.

Also, I really liked the in-game character models. I like dated 3D models for some reason, which contributes to why the N64 is my favorite console.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's 4th of July tomorrow, eh? I think I'll postpone my hunger game to later then.

And I'll log off early. Good Night, guys!

:231:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Eh, I could care less about completing the museum tbh

Why bother with a virtual with no BBQ rather then an IRL one with BBQ?
Well, already went to the fireworks show so that's off my schedule, and the BBQ is going to be at lunch so the rest of my day will be free for ACNL and Splatoon.

MK8 should have an update tomorrow where every track is night time and they ALL have fireworks
That's Splatfest, heh.

T

Trick or Treat

Yayyy, my Lucina amiibo arrived! I am really happy right now.

That, I saw. It was hilarious.

Before I went to bed, Blargg set up another game with all the Smash Social regulars and a president or something.
That one hasn't been started yet, so you didn't miss anything!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Soooo
Pokken Tournament's releasing July 16th
No Blaziken then?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Soooo
Pokken Tournament's releasing July 16th
No Blaziken then?
IIRC they said they would reveal the full roster at release, so it's probably still in. I think we'll Blaziken, Mewtwo, Zoroark, Sylveon and maybe some others on that date.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the game was pretty enjoyable. I expected I wouldn't like it since I played MKWii and assumed it was just a straight upgrade of DS but the DS one has some neat stuff not in Wii. Besides the tracks only present in DS there's also that Rambi Kart for DK, that Polturgest one for Luigi, things like that I didn't see in Wii. Emblems and Mission mode were cool too and I'd like to see those in future MK games.

Also, I really liked the in-game character models. I like dated 3D models for some reason, which contributes to why the N64 is my favorite console.
Mario Kart Wii is boring, tiresome, and lackluster (in my opinion). That gave the birth to a unnecessary batch of players who try to play it "competitively", and not to mention, swear way too much in forums like MKBoards. I liked the Emblems and Mission mode and would like to see them again in a future Mario Kart game as well. I doubt that'll ever happen, however.

I don't have a favorite console. Nintendo 64 is one of those I enjoyed the most, though.

Soul.

Pokkén without Breloom is a fraud. They should get all the Type Wild Pokémon in the game tbh

T

Trick or Treat

Mario Kart Wii is boring, tiresome, and lackluster (in my opinion). That gave the birth to a unnecessary batch of players who try to play it "competitively", and not to mention, swear way too much in forums like MKBoards. I liked the Emblems and Mission mode and would like to see them again in a future Mario Kart game as well. I doubt that'll ever happen, however.

I don't have a favorite console. Nintendo 64 is one of those I enjoyed the most, though.
I was in the Mario Kart Wii clan scene for a couple of years. I've seen the good and the bad.

Mostly bad

D

Deleted member

I was in the Mario Kart Wii clan scene for a couple of years. I've seen the good and the bad.

Mostly bad
Agreed.

I've seen lots of "competitive players" bash Mario Kart 8. Complaining because you can't store two items at the same time, the so-called "item balancing", amongst other things I can't name at the moment. You should check out MKBoards and see all the rage messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
So I went back on showdown just to see how it is doing, and once I stepped into the smash bros room, I was greeted by the same guy who always wanted to "have fun" with me. He called me his goddess... I didn't leave immediately, but I dont plan on coming back... :emptysheep:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

I jumped straight to MKWii after MK64 so my thoughts on it were overall quite positive. Speaking of MK64, it actually did have a pretty swell competitive community(namedropped later in this paragraph)...but tbh, the recent MK games aren't as suitable for competitive play as the older ones so the toxicity makes sense...I don't go on MKBoards and my impressions and knowledge of the MK competitive community is pretty much based off of the mariokart64(.com) community.

And while it is also unlikely, I'd like to see some of Double Dash's features come back in a recent MK game as well...like that Bob Omb Battle mode and the general concept of having two characters in one character. But yeah, not gonna happen.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I went back on showdown just to see how it is doing, and once I stepped into the smash bros room, I was greeted by the same guy who always wanted to "have fun" with me. He called me his goddess... I didn't leave immediately, but I dont plan on coming back... :emptysheep:
You might as well stay there if you are going to go back after years
Why's that? Wanna remove a PWP or something?
Nah man, I wanna hack myself to be rich XD To bad it wont work though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom