• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Who would we all be in smash, based on our traits?
'Still better that 2/4 of the Sonic OC in internet. IMO
look up "(Your name) The headehog.
see what pops up, and show it on here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh...oh my. I didn't even realize that!

Well either way, you have my support. I appreciate what you are doing and I have enjoyed all the snapshots I have seen!
Well, you're also welcome to PM me for some pretty snapshots. >_<
I know I got some dreams ahead of me and such, but it'll probably never come true (to make Pit x Samus more popular), but it requires the help of artists. Sadly I can only do so much since I can't draw. D:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mine is an orange Pangolin with a purple stripe on top of his spine that more closely resembles Tails than Sonic.

I forget exactly why I made it, but it may have been to prove that it's possible to make a non-garbage fancharacter.
Make good OC is actually more hard that people think. I mean, it doesn't excuse all of the bad Sonic OC that we see in Internet. But good lord ! Make a character that is more original than why you use for making it is really hard!
Well, you're also welcome to PM me for some pretty snapshots. >_<
I know I got some dreams ahead of me and such, but it'll probably never come true (to make Pit x Samus more popular), but it requires the help of artists. Sadly I can only do so much since I can't draw. D:
I can do some draw if you want. It would be hard that's for sur. But at least i have model. Contrary to my OC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All my YouTube usernames are unique. The Flight name by itself isn't. Even though said name can be bothersome (to me) at times, I've stuck with it for the past five years. At least I have a simple username in this site.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Make good OC is actually more hard that people think. I mean, it doesn't excuse all of the bad Sonic OC that we see in Internet. But good lord ! Make a character that is more original than why you use for making it is really hard!

I can do some draw if you want. It would be hard that's for sur. But at least i have model. Contrary to my OC.
Trying's better than nothing at all. Feel free to do the PMs if you wish. ^^;

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Trying's better than nothing at all. Feel free to do the PMs if you wish. ^^;
OK. Can you said how the draw have to look? I have some idea but i want to see what your want.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who would we all be in smash, based on our traits?

look up "(Your name) The headehog.
see what pops up, and show it on here.
I don't find any Sonic OC....but i find this.

Still good nah?

D

Deleted member

I love this thread's title
A lot
that is all
I thought it was a House reference at first, actually. But then I realized it was all about the Hunger Games thing everyone played yesterday + months ago.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My username gets nothing.

Looking up "smash bros sonic oc" gets. . . A fairly bizarre result early on that I'll leave you guys to find yourselves.

Long story short, there was a female oc drawn just as badly as most OCs, only with . . .bizarre. . ."upper body proportions".

Also found this.

Hahahahaha. I forgot about all the random Scourge requests we get once in a while.

I'm still waiting for Eclipse the Darkling to get a bandwagon. I mean, a clone of Shadow? Instant fan base. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Elsa doesn't need a character support thread because she's already in Smash. :rosalina:

Brb posting this in the Husbandos of Rosalina Social. :4wario2:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And the fact X is far more cooler looking, I'm sure that plays a part too
Plz. X is drooling fire and has thumbs on it's shoulders. :troll:

Besides, Y resembles old concept art of Charizard. Almost everyone else may prefer X, but I'd much rather have Y any day.

T

Trick or Treat

I like both Charizards. Y grew on me after a little bit.

My username gets nothing.

Looking up "smash bros sonic oc" gets. . . A fairly bizarre result early on that I'll leave you guys to find yourselves.

Long story short, there was a female oc drawn just as badly as most OCs, only with . . .bizarre. . ."upper body proportions".

Also found this.

Hahahahaha. I forgot about all the random Scourge requests we get once in a while.

I'm still waiting for Eclipse the Darkling to get a bandwagon. I mean, a clone of Shadow? Instant fan base. :troll:
"B-bizarre?!"

Soul.

I feel both Mega Charizard would be even in terms of popularity if it weren't for Charizard Y resembling the base form so much. Charizard X is only popular because of its type; a Fire- and Dragon-typing is something people have wanted since Red and Green.

D

Deleted member

I can't add much to the current Pokémon conversation, so I'll lurk for the time being.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel both Mega Charizard would be even in terms of popularity if it weren't for Charizard Y resembling the base form so much. Charizard X is only popular because of its type; a Fire- and Dragon-typing is something people have wanted since Red and Green.
SOMEHOW this ended up reminding me of the fact that the only non-megas of the three most obvious type combos for Dragon are the Unova Legendaries, which in turn reminded me of my musing that Pit and Dark Pit correspond to the Yin-Yang setup of those legendaries with the white colored, idealistic Pit matching the black Idealism-representing Zekrom and the black, truth acknowledging Dark Pit pairing up with the white colored Truth-representing Reshiram.

Run-on sentences FTW. :4megaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom