• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ohh, okay. The Gengar line is one of my favorites in Pokemon, with Haunter being my favorite Pokemon overall. So I am just happy to see Gengar in the game.

I can't wait for another one! Though I will probably miss it today.
Me too, actually. Have a bunch of lawn work today. Thats why I'm even awake right now.

AND WAKING IS FORBIDDEN.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard you totally missed it 8 hours ago. Best experience of my life. I was the only one who picked flowers, but that brought about my demise. If only you were in it, things would've been so different.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry to keep you waiting! More snapshots are alive! Here's some of what was missed.

That rockin' hot pose (her left hand).

Be one with nature, right?

A new power for our angel? What could this mean?

Have some Hypno Iggy. Look into his pretty eyes.

So um, what do you think?
But really, I'm now confident to post the links to the snapshot bundles if the mods will allow it (it's 8 tumblr links, I think). If allowed, I'm hoping you guys will love the creativity that I've been doing as of late.

Oh! Um, stay tuned for some super special snapshots tomorrow.

I hope my creativity so far is still loved.
:4pit:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Goes to Youtube, sees subscriptions, Weavile and :4charizard: confirmed for Pokkén along release date*

... Why no Wii U port announced yet?

D

Deleted member

Oh hey, Dolphin works on the NVIDIA Shield. Sort of. It's the Tegra X1-based "home console" version, the Shield TV.

You may want to Google that if interested. I'm not posting the video as it may result in damages thanks to it being emulation software.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Internet is on fire today, apparently. Thankfully none of the sites I actually care about are effected :D

Also got Witcher 3 and DMC4 SE, so there's gonna be a lot of that in my life... once I come back from my trip to the family :p

D

Deleted member

*Goes to Youtube, sees subscriptions, Weavile and :4charizard: confirmed for Pokkén along release date*

... Why no Wii U port announced yet?
I can give you the reasons as to why a Wii U port hasn't been revealed yet, and it may be one of the following:
1. Pokémon Company being ********* as usual.
2. They think it won't sell.
3. NX.
They haven't seen the high (?) demand for it yet.
5. They are just following the pattern of releasing fighting games (arcades first, then consoles).

T

Trick or Treat

Sorry to keep you waiting! More snapshots are alive! Here's some of what was missed.

That rockin' hot pose (her left hand).

Be one with nature, right?

A new power for our angel? What could this mean?

Have some Hypno Iggy. Look into his pretty eyes.

So um, what do you think?
But really, I'm now confident to post the links to the snapshot bundles if the mods will allow it (it's 8 tumblr links, I think). If allowed, I'm hoping you guys will love the creativity that I've been doing as of late.

Oh! Um, stay tuned for some super special snapshots tomorrow.

I hope my creativity so far is still loved.
:4pit:
I like these a lot! Keep up the great work! (:

Envy and I are engaging in a smashing exchange of words over not being aboe to do crap today.
I am still looking forward to reading the next Hunger Games, though. Even if I can't be apart of the fun it will still be fun to read it all hehe

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Playing :4ness: on FG is like bringing pain to every opponent you're facing. Real life pain.
So to give even more pain with my combos and Bthrows, I decided to put on the bee costume.

R E L E A S E T H E B E E S

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Evening, guys.

I was randomly browsing TV Tropes, and came upon a gem.
There was a Hawaiian king named 'Kamehameha'. Seriously.

:231:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
It's right below my profile information at the left. Unfortunately, I don't play the 3DS version much nowadays thanks to my Circle Pad having a problem.
oh ok.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hi guys! Oh, I was ta-

. . .I died the first day. Nice. :4darkpit:

I Googled my username yesterday.

Apparently there are one or more other people using it elsewhere, as I don't edit Wikipedia or play online magical card games. :4megaman:

It is also apparently a real name and brought up some results for a Mexican cookie with a vaguely similar spelling.

Since Mexican donuts are horribly bland, though, I doubt I'll be making any Mexican cookies. :4darkpit:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I
Have
Finally
Finish
School
For
Week
PARTY HARD FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cv.gif

D

Deleted member

Hi guys! Oh, I was ta-

Apparently there are one or more other people using it elsewhere, as I don't edit Wikipedia or play online magical card games. :4megaman:

It is also apparently a real name and brought up some results for a Mexican cookie with a vaguely similar spelling.

Since Mexican donuts are horribly bland, though, I doubt I'll be making any Mexican cookies. :4darkpit:
Mine is so generic you may find it anywhere. The only way to recognize me is the Aspyr character avatar.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I like these a lot! Keep up the great work! (:

I am still looking forward to reading the next Hunger Games, though. Even if I can't be apart of the fun it will still be fun to read it all hehe
Plenty thanks! >_<
Like I said, the majority is found on the tumblr, but I still need permission to show off each of the snapshot sets, to prevent it being considered spam of course. A hint of what the 8 (well, 9 now) I'm speaking of are.

1: Pertaining to friends cheering you up during a bad day
2: A Samus snapshot bundle
3: A ZSS snapshot bundle
4: Lucky Pit with Samus, in an adorable way
5: Megaman snapshot bundle
6: Pit snapshot bundle (2nd wave).
7: Little Mac snapshot bundle
8: Bowser snapshot bundle
9: Bowser Jr snapshot bundle

Meh. That's the best I can give without completely showing em. But once again, if the mods wouldn't mind me linking em, that's great. If not, I can always show em off via PMs or something to those interested. I enjoy my creativity, and others do too. Shame I can't draw (or find many artists), or there'd be a lot of interesting ideas flowing about, though I admit most of em would be of lucky Pit.
:4pit::4zss:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Hi guys! Oh, I was ta-

Good morning Cori! I was sad that you died so soon...

And, at least your name has something interesting like that. My results probably won't get anything unexpected.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
my oc?

Yeah.... ;-;

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hi guys! Oh, I was ta-

I searched mine.

No one has it.

Rin smile.jpg

T

Trick or Treat

This would sound really weird taken out of context. :laugh:

:231:
Oh...oh my. I didn't even realize that!

Plenty thanks! >_<
Like I said, the majority is found on the tumblr, but I still need permission to show off each of the snapshot sets, to prevent it being considered spam of course. A hint of what the 8 (well, 9 now) I'm speaking of are.

1: Pertaining to friends cheering you up during a bad day
2: A Samus snapshot bundle
3: A ZSS snapshot bundle
4: Lucky Pit with Samus, in an adorable way
5: Megaman snapshot bundle
6: Pit snapshot bundle (2nd wave).
7: Little Mac snapshot bundle
8: Bowser snapshot bundle
9: Bowser Jr snapshot bundle

Meh. That's the best I can give without completely showing em. But once again, if the mods wouldn't mind me linking em, that's great. If not, I can always show em off via PMs or something to those interested. I enjoy my creativity, and others do too. Shame I can't draw (or find many artists), or there'd be a lot of interesting ideas flowing about, though I admit most of em would be of lucky Pit.
:4pit::4zss:
Well either way, you have my support. I appreciate what you are doing and I have enjoyed all the snapshots I have seen!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
my oc?

Yeah.... ;-;
Mine is an orange Pangolin with a purple stripe on top of his spine that more closely resembles Tails than Sonic.

I forget exactly why I made it, but it may have been to prove that it's possible to make a non-garbage fancharacter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom