• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Last summer I didn't sleep for the night for like a week. I watched videos and ate poptarts to pass the time. I felt mad depressed during that time, but thankfully it all went fine. :4pacman:
sounds like me last year.
i stayed up and week and half, and then literally fainted.

we're so smart :4pacman:

THIS WAS RIGGED!!!111

jk
r u rly jk
r u sure m8

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ooooh boy i dont think my heart can handle the end to this anime.
luckily that isnt for 60 more episodes but.. oh boy...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just checked out the new conquest. Brains vs Brawn...vs ESP. ESP team is consisted entirely of my mains, so I'm going to support them. Just entered first For Fun with Mewtwo, played safe to make sure it wasn't a taunt match, then only attacked DK because he was attacking everyone and KOed me first. I feel bad for participating in a taunt match, but I must get points for team ESP. :/

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
ooooh boy i dont think my heart can handle the end to this anime.
luckily that isnt for 60 more episodes but.. oh boy...
When my friend first introduced me to yuru yuri, I thought it was weird and wondered why there were only girl characters who loved each other. (I didn't know what yuri was at the time). It only has 25 episodes, and I thought it would last me for a while after I started liking the anime. After watching the last episode, I felt kinda sad. Luckily a third season is in works, so I got that to look forwards to. :dr^_^: Watching the ending of a show you like is tough sometimes...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
When my friend first introduced me to yuru yuri, I thought it was weird and wondered why there were only girl characters who loved each other. (I didn't know what yuri was at the time). It only has 25 episodes, and I thought it would last me for a while after I started liking the anime. After watching the last episode, I felt kinda sad. Luckily a third season is in works, so I got that to look forwards to. :dr^_^: Watching the ending of a show you like is tough sometimes...
some amazing anime have no episodes and that makes me quiteee sad. gugure kokkuri-san is a good example, as it only has about 13 eps?

hunter x hunter 2011 has like 137 eps or so though, so its by no means a short anime. i just love it. alot.
there'd be more eps if the darn manga writer didnt take such large breaks :4bowser:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Played as Ness for conquest points on Wii U. Ike started attacking Peach, so Peach started fighting back. Link was just jumping around Gaur Plains. I joined in the fight, though I mostly focused on Ike who was more aggressive towards me. I attacked Peach a couple times, though I stopped myself from KOing her at one point because she wasn't really trying to go after me. Instead of a forward throw that would have KOed her, I did a back throw that let her live. Maybe I should have gone greedy and KOed her...

I hope I don't get reported for mostly attacking one person in both matches...

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Played as Ness for conquest points on Wii U. Ike started attacking Peach, so Peach started fighting back. Link was just jumping around Gaur Plains. I joined in the fight, though I mostly focused on Ike who was more aggressive towards me. I attacked Peach a couple times, though I stopped myself from KOing her at one point because she wasn't really trying to go after me. Instead of a forward throw that would have KOed her, I did a back throw that let her live. Maybe I should have gone greedy and KOed her...

I hope I don't get reported for mostly attacking one person in both matches...
nah, you should be fine. you hit her some, after all.
guess thread is kill.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey guys, what's go-

Yes. Yes. Yes. YES ! YES !

D

Deleted member

Smash 4 Social Thread: Everyone dies , the end.

House: Everybody Dies

Looks like the thread title is a direct reference to the show's last episode name... or is it? *laughs*

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
16 minutes left till Pokken stream. And Flight, you don't have to respond with one of your witty remarks you're not gonna watch it, because I know you're not gonna watch it. :p

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
16 minutes left till Pokken stream. And Flight, you don't have to respond with one of your witty remarks you're not gonna watch it, because I know you're not gonna watch it. :p
oh, rreally?
tell me how that is then, if possible :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Can't wait for ZeRo to join the tournament.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
yeah lol, im not gonna have a chance to watch it, so was just wondering if you could summarize it when its over.
iiiiiif its no hassle, i could easily look it up online later too :094:.
Oh, sure.
Inb4 the new Fighter revealed is Blaziken, who was in the very first trailer, but still has to be officially announced.

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for ZeRo to join the tournament.
ZeRo absolutely deserves to win this. He must join the tournament and defeat everyone playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U! No one will be able to dethrone our Smash 4 King! /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom