• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Well, I think I am also going to head to bed, now.

Thank you, all of you, for completely making my night. This was the most fun I have had in a long time, thanks to all of you! I don't even care that I have a long shift at work todaymorrow, because tonight made it so much easier to bear! (:

Good night everyone!!

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Thank you, all of you, for completely making my night. This was the most fun I have had in a long time, thanks to all of you! I don't even care that I have a long shift at work todaymorrow, because tonight made it so much easier to bear! (:

Good night everyone!!
night envy.
avoid the pit!

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Good night everyone!!
Good night to you, too.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh im not sleeping but i will leave the thread until about 6AM.
seeya guys then, i guess.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I have July 3rd off of work. However, I am scheduled for my part time retail job this Saturday and Sunday, and also for next Saturday. Adding my full time temp job from Mondays to Fridays, I'll be working at least 8 days in a row. Won't know about next Sunday until Wednesday, but if I have to work next Sunday, that would mean at least 14 days of work straight...maybe more! :O

Soul.

Honestly I would like to see pichu be included in smash 4, and then actually become better than pikachu. Would be pretty funny if ya ask me.
idk man pichu would be better than melee in tools alone; it's only and will pretty much be bad because of rage being a thing

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm having a little too much fun adding custom events. Look forward to bans, infractions and other shenanigans. :troll:

:231:

D

Deleted member

Honestly I would like to see pichu be included in smash 4, and then actually become better than pikachu. Would be pretty funny if ya ask me.
What about Raichu?

I don't know, to be honest. Unless it somehow gains brand new animations like :4feroy:...

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
idk man pichu would be better than melee in tools alone; it's only and will pretty much be bad because of rage being a thing
Another part of me kinda pichu is that I never got to know him well in melee. Me being young, I only chose bowser and no one else, until brawl came up. Pichu is still mysterious to me.

@Flight Raichu would be pretty hype honestly.

Raichu rises from the grave!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Confession: I never knew taunting after taking a stock was so frowned upon until recently.

Lol I am a taunty jerk.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Confession: I never knew taunting after taking a stock was so frowned upon until recently.

Lol I am a taunty jerk.
I didn't know it was frowned upon that much.

In other news, I want a Naruto anime focused on Ichiraku ramen...or if there will be more fillers then those fillers be focused on Ichiraku ramen.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
actually, what time zone are you from? I've noticed you're usually around at this time, which doesn't make me think you're EST.

Unless you're like me and just can't sleep, lol.
I'm in central timezone. It's 3:03 AM where I am at. I stay up because sleeping is boring... If that makes sense.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I missed the rest of the Hunger Games thing.
Who won? Or is the title actually speaking the truth?

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Another part of me kinda pichu is that I never got to know him well in melee. Me being young, I only chose bowser and no one else, until brawl came up. Pichu is still mysterious to me.

@Flight Raichu would be pretty hype honestly.

Raichu rises from the grave!
pichu has the most hilariously broken physics in melee really the only reason hes bad is because all of his stuff has no range and hes super light. he also has idiotic u-air n-air juggles vs fastfallers and f-air into grab + amazing throws

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
the winner was CaptainLucario.

yah, even im rather sleepy. (though ive been awake 2 days)
Last summer I didn't sleep for the night for like a week. I watched videos and ate poptarts to pass the time. I felt mad depressed during that time, but thankfully it all went fine. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom