• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ZeRo absolutely deserves to win this. He must join the tournament and defeat everyone playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U! No one will be able to dethrone our Smash 4 King! /s
>12 and under.
dangittttt 2 years off :057:.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait, what is this all about? ZeRo isn't twelve....

You were going to type a reply saying that I missed the joke, weren't you?! :dazwa:

D

Deleted member

Facebook changed their logo yesterday (well, technically on July 1). Only the "a" got the most noticeable change, while some other letters received a few tweaks.

Such a big change, right?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Facebook changed their logo yesterday (well, technically on July 1). Only the "a" got the most noticeable change, while some other letters received a few tweaks.

amazing change
i was gonna put a witty comment but im 2tired

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

I don't see how the logo looks like Ridley now...
that was the best I could do with a witty comment. Still~wolf was right this is hard.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
12 and under......Whelp that pretty much alienates a grand majority of the Smash community.
yeah lol, im not gonna have a chance to watch it, so was just wondering if you could summarize it when its over.
iiiiiif its no hassle, i could easily look it up online later too :094:.

oooh heroes? Um... @Rocket Raccoon maybe?
Doesn't look like he's out and about right now, anyone else?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey @ Soul. Soul. I was pretty ******* spot on, am I right? :>

Charizard confirmed too, but I guess he was a no brainer.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*ahem*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahhhhhhhhhh there are no words

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Full roster will be revealed on release, so there's more. Would that be where we'll see Blaziken or has it been cut during release?

T

Trick or Treat

Good morning Social Thread!

I woke up with a sore throat just now. Hah..

But Weavile in Pokken? That should be pretty cool!

Soul.

Why not both Frog and Mewtwo? Might as well add the entire Smash Pokémon roster.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Good morning Social Thread!

I woke up with a sore throat just now. Hah..

But Weavile in Pokken? That should be pretty cool!
Good afternoon, Envy! It sucks you have to wake up with a sore throat. :/
But yeah, Weavile is playable. It looks pretty amazing.

Hence the "maybe" :smirk:
Whoops, I completely read over that part. I think Mewtwo is in, though. It's that popular it would be stupid to not put it in the game.

T

Trick or Treat

Good afternoon, Envy! It sucks you have to wake up with a sore throat. :/
But yeah, Weavile is playable. It looks pretty amazing.

Whoops, I completely read over that part. I think Mewtwo is in, though. It's that popular it would be stupid to not put it in the game.
I hope it isn't the start of me getting sick!

And it does look really cool. Probably one of my favorites so far. I just really really hope to see a console release one day

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And it does look really cool. Probably one of my favorites so far. I just really really hope to see a console release one day
It undeniably will. All traditional fighters debuted on arcades first before going to the consoles and Nintendo/GameFreak loves their money.

T

Trick or Treat

You're starting to remind me of when I had Listeria a while back. I thought I was finished before I was hospitalized.
I...hope it isn't like that!! O.O

It undeniably will. All traditional fighters debuted on arcades first before going to the consoles and Nintendo/GameFreak loves their money.
I honestly do believe it will, it is just nice to get confirmation, is all. I would definitely buy the game.

I don't even have any arcades around me. :/

Who is your favorite character so far, Ram?

T

Trick or Treat

Gengar. I'm not much of a fan of the Pokémon itself, but it looks like it's a lot of fun to play with.
Ohh, okay. The Gengar line is one of my favorites in Pokemon, with Haunter being my favorite Pokemon overall. So I am just happy to see Gengar in the game.

Whatever poison I used in the Hunger Games.
I can't wait for another one! Though I will probably miss it today.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Btw, what happened to the new one that was started with "Mr. Hayes?" I think i got placed in District 1 with @ Luggy Luggy (District 1 ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom