• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Searching my username reveals my profiles in other websites. Believe me, those are all me.
...except for one peculiar fellow on "minecraftforum.net" who has my exact same username....numbers and everything. I swear that's not me.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Oh, Sonic OC'S? Well then, let me just get this...

This has become a running joke between my friends once we found this. This appears after putting in my name in google with "the hedgehog."

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

This has become a running joke between my friends once we this. This appears after putting in my name in google with "the hedgehog."
Times like this are when I'm glad I have an uncommon name.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good Evening, guys.

I was randomly browsing TV Tropes, and came upon a gem.
There was a Hawaiian king named 'Kamehameha'. Seriously.

:231:
You didnt need a place like TVTropes for that.
thought that was common knowledge
Has a statue in ACNL, or at least his grandson did. This is old news to me. Somehow. :bee:

I have yet to even FIND this statue

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This has become a running joke between my friends once we found this. This appears after putting in my name in google with "the hedgehog."
Want to see this?

Don't blame him.. I actually requested that for the fun of it back in early 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
An OC? Nah, all I see is :4sonic: wearing headphones and a pink jacket. :troll:

Anyway, yaaaaay! Weavile and Charizard are in Pokken Tournament!
Welp, I know I've been staying up one too many NiGHTs, because my though process was

>Sonic

>Pink

>

Soul.

Apparently a Reddit admin was fired and subreddits are protesting the decision by making them private.
lol reddit

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Good morning to all; who's game for hitting up a 24/7 breakfast diner? I got the cravings for some hotcakes.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

How are you this fine morning/afternoon?
I'm good! I woke up with a sore throat out of nowhere, and have a long day at work today. But I am doing well, thank you for asking :)
How are you today?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

I have yet to even FIND this statue
Good luck ever completing the museum if you keep reseting. I have, like, ten pieces of art total. This is one of them. :bluejump:

And I never got around to the thing because my buddy lost his card. I'm definitely doing it tonight so I can have my new town in time for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's the fourth of July Splatfest in Splatoon so I need to take advantage of it and nab as many Super Sea Snails as I can, though. So I have an IRL holiday and two virtual ones to attend... Welp, so much for relaxing.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Apparently a Reddit admin was fired and subreddits are protesting the decision by making them private.
lol reddit
Thankfully none of the subreddits I frequent gave in to this, so I was pretty much unaware of the whole thing despite regularly browsing the site, heh.
But after Ellen Pao's ban of FPH, the voat migration, and then voat's own issues and now this...the future for reddit/voat is going to be very interesting...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, right, tomorrow it's Independence Day. Should I already prepare being in an almost empty Social Thread tomorrow? :p

T

Trick or Treat

Oh, right, tomorrow it's Independence Day. Should I already prepare being in an almost empty Social Thread tomorrow? :p
I sadly have no plans, and the day off from work. So you will have me here.

Not sure about everyone else though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You mean a thread full of freedom and explosions.

Then yes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm good! I woke up with a sore throat out of nowhere, and have a long day at work today. But I am doing well, thank you for asking :)
How are you today?
I'm good. I go to work in 8 hours. My day is shorter than yours probably is. lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Good luck ever completing the museum if you keep reseting. I have, like, ten pieces of art total. This is one of them. :bluejump:

And I never got around to the thing because my buddy lost his card. I'm definitely doing it tonight so I can have my new town in time for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's the fourth of July Splatfest in Splatoon so I need to take advantage of it and nab as many Super Sea Snails as I can, though. So I have an IRL holiday and two virtual ones to attend... Welp, so much for relaxing.
Eh, I could care less about completing the museum tbh

Why bother with a virtual with no BBQ rather then an IRL one with BBQ?

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
My family tends to do celebrations/BBQ's on the 5th of July because most people have a habit of acting like raving lunatics when holidays come around.

So chances are I'll be around.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I barely take most holidays seriously. I get online here everyday so tomorrow won't be an exception.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm good. I go to work in 8 hours. My day is shorter than yours probably is. lol
I'm glad you are doing well! I go to work in an hour and a half, and will be there for 7 hours. It's my 3rd 7-hour shift this week. For part timers here, that is a lot. We rarely get 7 hour shifts.

I'll be here as well, just like any other normal day...
Same. I would like to make plans with friends...but I doubt it will happen.

I'm sure we are just having BBQ, my next door neighbor, no wait, the whole neighborhood shoots off fireworks every 4th so there is also that
My neighbors might do something, but my family never does.

Do you really want to risk the sanity of this thread and yourself after @Envy made the poor decision to prank me?

NEVER.
LETTING.
IT.
GO!:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:
Y-you have no proof!

MK8 should have an update tomorrow where every track is night time and they ALL have fireworks
That would be amazing and absolutely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom