• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When you think of "birth", what comes to mind

I'm trying to think up ideas for the background of the first page of my story.

It's going to be a little surrealistic, but something kids can enjoy

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I meant to it to be much more threatening, but I guess love can be scary sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Is your avatar a snail?
Nope. The black part is his head, and the magenta-colored thing right below is his hoodie + jacket, with the former out of those two (the hoodie) serving as some kind of faceplate.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Afternoon, Social Thread!

*crickets chirping*

I guess I'll check back in the evening.

:231:

D

Deleted member

A few hours have passed, and I still got nothing to do. Boredom at its finest.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
This thread is like that lunch table in high school where I'm not really friends with you guys, but one of my friends is friends with one person at your table, y'know?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I don't think I ever did a plug THAT shameless and I consider myself to do a lot of them

...I really need to figure out a new slogan though...
The way I see it, the less shameless plugs you do, the more likely I am to root for your cause.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The way I see it, the less shameless plugs you do, the more likely I am to root for your cause.
Why you think I made this sig in the first place?

Today, it doesn't do much because lots of people know the thread now, but I can assure you it help a freaking lot when I posted on potd an social thread. I could dig a lot of people that knew the thread because of it.

The worst plug I ever did was pming someone to post on it. It was soon before E3 2014 and it was on fourth page, I still hate myself for having to do this to void double post, but it seems to not be much of a problem anymore.

The best plug I consider to have done is the OP of the thread, it's so gorgeous, I really loved it when I made the images :)

You could argue the amount of paper mario stuff I post are plugs, but they aren't really, even if they were, I gain almost nothing. These are definetely me just loving the series outside of smash support like I always do.

But that wolf one was quite weird.....maybe my pm wasn't much worse because it wasn't as explicit....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This thread is like that lunch table in high school where I'm not really friends with you guys, but one of my friends is friends with one person at your table, y'know?
*cough*

Welcome to my domain, SEE-PEE-YOU THREE.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Why you think I made this sig in the first place?

Today, it doesn't do much because lots of people know the thread now, but I can assure you it help a freaking lot when I posted on potd an social thread. I could dig a lot of people that knew the thread because of it.

The worst plug I ever did was pming someone to post on it. It was soon before E3 2014 and it was on fourth page, I still hate myself for having to do this to void double post, but it seems to not be much of a problem anymore.

The best plug I consider to have done is the OP of the thread, it's so gorgeous, I really loved it when I made the images :)

You could argue the amount of paper mario stuff I post are plugs, but they aren't really, even if they were, I gain almost nothing. These are definetely me just loving the series outside of smash support like I always do.

But that wolf one was quite weird.....maybe my pm wasn't much worse because it wasn't as explicit....
Huh, well I guess I've never really noticed it. So yeah, maybe it's because it wasn't as explicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom