• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
...In Bulbpedia, I am on Giratina's page and when they talk about its other form, its spelled forme... Its really annoying...
That's how it's ALWAYS spelled in Pokemon. It's a foreign variant used to add some pizzazz.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Ugh, got the jitters because I thought there was a bat in the house. Just about when I was calmed down the freakin' clock falls off the wall. Like, abadagaf.

...Weather. Really. I'm bored and certainly not sleeping for at least an hour now... Hm, guess I could collect more data on :4pit::4darkpit:'s Sspecials. Fun fact: It's not always a reflector/is sometimes a reflector. Some moves are properly reflected at the right angle, some are deflected up and out and don't change ownership.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ugh, got the jitters because I thought there was a bat in the house. Just about when I was calmed down the freakin' clock falls off the wall. Like, abadagaf.

...Weather. Really. I'm bored and certainly not sleeping for at least an hour now... Hm, guess I could collect more data on :4pit::4darkpit:'s Sspecials. Fun fact: It's not always a reflector/is sometimes a reflector. Some moves are properly reflected at the right angle, some are deflected up and out and don't change ownership.
Oooh I like bats

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If anyone here is playing fossil fighters and wants to know which partner to use

Becky

Best Partner

She is also awesome when she gets her second vivosaur

Starts with a Big Allo, and her second one is a brachio

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

I remember I once saw a bat in a house. I just kept following it wherever it went. They're pretty fascinating creatures.

So would you say...their(:4pit::4darkpit:) reflector only reflects at the right edge? :troll:
I should stop.

D

Deleted member

"Smash 4 Social Thread 6.0 - Long Horns"
"Smash 4 Social Thread 7.0 - Hasta la Vista, baby!"

Get it?

Those should be future titles for the next two threads.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Bats are adorable. They're also helpful little guys. They eat flying insects like mosquitoes and those terrifying flying cockroaches that live in the woods around here that somehow always follow me home and then I scream and throw something at them, but I miss and am then forced to punch its lights out.

Bats are nice. Flying woodsman roaches aren't.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Smash 4 Social Thread 6.0 - Long Horns"
"Smash 4 Social Thread 7.0 - Hasta la Vista, baby!"

Get it?

Those should be future titles for the next two threads.
That means we'll Skip 9.0? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Bats are adorable. They're also helpful little guys. They eat flying insects like mosquitoes and those terrifying flying cockroaches that live in the woods around here that somehow always follow me home and then I scream and throw something at them, but I miss and am then forced to punch its lights out.

Insects in general should not exist. Some flies that are addicted to light would damage my computer's look and feel (the screen applies as well). Funnily, one of my birthday wishes was to remove them (at least, those) from existence within my house forever. I hope that happens. I am aware it is a pathetic move in my part, but I'm tired and sick of it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Roaches are terrible.
They're terrifying.

And now my brother won't let me live "the day I punched a roach in the face" down. It was on my damn umbrella, man...I couldn't kill it with anything else, unless I broke my umbrella...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I remember I once saw a bat in a house. I just kept following it wherever it went. They're pretty fascinating creatures.
I would of made it my pet to eat bugs in my house

10/10. Best story
They're terrifying.

And now my brother won't let me live "the day I punched a roach in the face" down. It was on my damn umbrella, man...I couldn't kill it with anything else, unless I broke my umbrella...
I would of just put the Umbrella on fire and got a new one
---
And now I am off to bed, good night yall

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Welp, I guess soul will get his wish. This thread just ain't my style.

Nice posting speed though, keep it up guys.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wait hold on, bats?!

I have one fear and it's girls I like bats!

One time I was sitting in my room watching Futurama when all of a sudden a bat flew out of my closet right at me!

They make me still as a statue if I see any.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
We totally should.

"Smash 4 Social Thread 8.1" will be its replacement.

Windows 10 hype.
Smash 4 Social Thread 9.0 - Are we Dead Yet?
Smash 4 Social Thread 10.0 - How Did We Even Make It This Far?
Smash 4 Social Thread 11.0 - I'm out of Thread titles, you guys got any ideas?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Every time I've had a bat in a house it's gotten stuck somewhere. One got stuck in a curtain, one got stuck in a laundry basket and somehow shut the lid on itself, and the last one got stuck in a room... Flying in circles... With the door outside wide open. Actually I'm pretty sure that last one was sick since he kinda passed out in a corner after an hour rather then hang from the ceiling. Thankfully he landed in an empty box so I didn't need to touch him, but I still wonder if the thing was okay... Eh, probably just stupid. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait hold on, bats?!

I have one fear and it's girls I like bats!

One time I was sitting in my room watching Futurama when all of a sudden a bat flew out of my closet right at me!

They make me still as a statue if I see any.
If it's any consolation, it was likely just trying to escape. They like dark places, so when you opened the closet it probably thought you were going after it, so he or she got startled. The same thing happened to my mom, but with a bird house, haha. It got stuck on her shirt and both of them were flailing around for a bit, not knowing what was going on. Eventually it got unstuck and flew away.

White nose syndrome is a terrible thing though. It's killing so many poor bats. :(

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Bats can live outside all they want, I'm cool with that. Just plz stay out of my house please bats.

D

Deleted member

Smash 4 Social Thread 9.0 - Are we Dead Yet?
Smash 4 Social Thread 10.0 - How Did We Even Make It This Far?
Smash 4 Social Thread 11.0 - I'm out of Thread titles, you guys got any ideas?
You know, we should give codenames to Social Threads at this point. And refer them by that.

For example: "Smash 4 Social Thread - Threshold", is used rather than "Smash 4 Social Thread 10.0".

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw a review of Figma Solid Snake, I gotta say, it's a pretty cool figure with lots of accesories (guns, the box, etc.) but also is underwhelming; the face looks off and different from the prototype (which looked more Snake-like), the colors of the camo look kinda bright sometimes, also his booty doesn't look that good.

I hope they don't mess up with Figma Lucina, specially after so many delays
The Review is here

Meanwhile, Setsuna looks baws, and Im waiting an announcement of my distributor to preorder her.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, is there anything in the army you can do with an associates degree in media?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kind of funny the mario cartoon (Super Mario Super Show) is based on Mario 2, which isn't "considered" a real mario game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom