• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
How do you guys like your coffee? I'm a cream guy, no sugar, and usually iced.
I don't drink coffee, which is why I still don't consider myself a true Seattleite despite having moved here four years ago.

D

Deleted member

I think its only on that page, because on the forms page, everything is spelled right...
Nope. That's how it's spelled throughout the entire franchise. I admit, it's a bit dumb, but since I don't play Pokémon, I'll pass.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Jesus this meme
...In Bulbpedia, I am on Giratina's page and when they talk about its other form, its spelled forme... Its really annoying...
"Among these are several Legendary Pokémon, whose unique forms can be changed between at will and are usually spelled as Formes (Japanese: フォルムform)."

Form would be like Castform, Cherrim, Burmy and Wormadam, Shellos and Gastrodon ,other normal pokemon

Forme is for legendaries

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Yep, you first liked my guide to the Internet.

I have a crazy memory for that stuff.
That is how I am with things in person, mostly. I remember weirdly specific things and details that no one else would even remember.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Don't drink coffee. Or caffeine at all for that matter. ...Is this really all we got to talk about?

Also I think my router is fixed. Set everything back to the way it was before I tried to fix it and it's working again. :estatic: Going to attempt to go neck-deep in tomorrow and see if I can wring out more speed because I'm tired of living with crap internet.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I drink coffee everyday.... without caffine of course:4palutena:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The T-Storms keep pulling a Piccolo and dodge my house lol

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I have drank coffee before, but it was such an insignificant event I cannot remember what kind.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wish I had time for coffee more often. A nice hot cup, a bit of milk, and a french vanilla flavor shot. Heaven.

And the cardboard zarf.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cold coffee is great too, specially in hot, sunny and dry mornings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom