• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If all of 3.0's moments were the best, then that makes it a sea of mediocrity!
Pouble Dost.
Claiming to be Adam Sadler just to get attention is not my idea of being funny. My first name is Jason, so I would expect you'd expect me to claim to be Jason Segel, which doesn't strike me as funny to be honest.
wut ._.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
....but my last name is not Segel. It almost entirely the same last name as a guy I'm hoping drops out of the hall of fame balloting next January. It's pronounced the same, but spelled differently.
And your first name is also that of a guy who got beat to death by a stick.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Claiming to be Adam Sadler just to get attention is not my idea of being funny. My first name is Jason, so I would expect you'd expect me to claim to be Jason Segel, which doesn't strike me as funny to be honest.

Seriously, I don't. How on Earth did you make that link? Please explain.

D

Deleted member

Although unrelated in some form, we should not make any references to HIMYM in its entirety, as a means not to spoil its so-called "disastrous" finale to newer users. :troll:

I just did.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
super-paper-mario-4e2620f5e604c.png

So, let me try.....you CANNOT because science claim to be another person in the whole purpose of being funny and so, you can;t be funny to not be able to claim to be another person so you call yourself by your real name which completely makes sense, but has no intent to be funny so it's not funny and therefore, refutate what @ allison allison said that you don;t do funny stuff right because he somehow broken the rule of science to claim to be another person in the purpose of being funny which wouldn't make sense which is creating a funny tone to his post which is funny......

Did I got this right?

If I am....

What is science has to do with any of this?

D

Deleted member

View attachment 58551

So, let me try.....you CANNOT because science claim to be another person in the whole purpose of being funny and so, you can;t be funny to not be able to claim to be another person so you call yourself by your real name which completely makes sense, but has no intent to be funny so it's not funny and therefore, refutate what @ allison allison said that you don;t do funny stuff right because he somehow broken the rule of science to claim to be another person in the purpose of being funny which wouldn't make sense which is creating a funny tone to his post which is funny......

Did I got this right?

If I am....

Absolutely nothing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Change the 3 and put a 5 instead.
Then add "mediocrity" alongside it.
"5.0 is a sea of mediocrity"
I dunno, I think we did pretty good during Regirock, Regice and Meta Knight.
:drshrug:
:drwtf:
What the Hell is this enigma.

Soul.

Rough translation from a meeting Nintendo was at:
The NX is new hardware, and will start from 0. However, the 3DS and Wii U have install bases. Immediately cutting off SW for previous HW upon the release of a new machine is inefficient. We will continue making 3DS/Wii SW while preparing for the NX.
Worries are gone.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
View attachment 58551

Did I got this right?

If I am....

Exactly! It makes even less sense than @Ta1nted_4ngel29 's peculiar sense of music appreciation.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My Pidgeot just hit itself 5 times in confusion because of this, thanks for ruining my grinding session :4lucina:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Exactly! It makes even less sense than @Ta1nted_4ngel29 's peculiar sense of music appreciation.
I can;t even.....

_-Super-Paper-Mario-GameCube-_.png

You realise that I was on purpose exaggerating the complexity of my post to point out how yours was?

Becasue there's no reaosns to actually think it;s not doable. In fact, humor can be totally stupid, but the thing is, if the goal is to show stupid logic to make people laugh.....this is still humor.

Seriously, the best humor I enjoy is when there;s weird logic inside them. You laugh because it doesn't make any sense, but it could make sense if it was taken really weirdly.

I really don't get what is humor for you.....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im just interested in Comic-Con because they'll announce a Sailor Moon Figure :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, Nintendo was at Comic Con last year, so I'm thinking that's when we're getting the next big news from Nintendo
Oh, yeah, I remember. We'll see how that turns out. I usually don't pay attention to Comic-Con news, though.

D

Deleted member

It's a bit of a longshot, but I bet since their performance at E3 was "meh," they might give us a Comic Con direct.
I doubt it. There isn't really much to say, in my opinion. Confirming the M rating for Fire Emblem Fates would work, right? :troll:

NX is where it's at, but we ain't hearing much until next year.

D

Deleted member

Not true at all. I like it, and besides, it's not an Atlus Fire Emblem J-pop abomination.
I was joking, of course. xD
I'll definitely try to make the next avatar have the same art style as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom