• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That looks very... un-Nichijou-ish. :p

:231:
Well, my previous avatar was Yuuko in JoJo style, disguised as Joseph Joestar (from Part 2).
It's not in the style of Nichijou, but it's the same character from it, so I don't really care. I love seeing characters in other art styles, so I'm really liking it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hum... what i should do....:

1: Try PM 3.6 but with bug that are going to ruin my fun.

or

2: Demand to some person here (Not pro homever:foxmelee:) if they want to play some Smash Wii U

Hum...
arisu.png

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Well i haven't been here for awhile, how is everyone doing:4dedede:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god this music!..
You have to admit something even if you hate Sonic recently or since a long time ago: The music are still the best thing in any Sonic games period. Except Sonic Boom.:dkmelee:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wait hold up... please don't tell me the Hoshido siblings aren't blood relatives, because considering you can marry them...

NOA is gonna have a field day

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
Fire Emblem Fates..... OH, that's the new game with the Waifu simulator.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I've been coming up with some Fakemon to entertain myself lately.

If any of these ideas were actual Pokemon, would you want them on your team?

1. An electric earthworm with electric plug pincers/fangs protruding forward from the sides of it's mouth. It has a rubber strip on it resembling that smooth patch on earthworms that I forgot the name of. Said patch has an electrocution warning tag hanging off of it.

It evolves into a Mongolian Death Worm with nuclear waste for a lower half and a nuclear warning sign pattern on it's face.

(OK I'm lazy so basic concepts for the rest)

2. Termite Snow Queen

3. Ghost/ Water Pacific Barreleye with a hollow body, a ghostly lack of a tail and black and white fins that look rather skeletal.

4. Selkie ******

5. Ice type Blue Jay with Fire type Red Winged Blackbird opposite game exclusive counterpart

Okay, I'm not really feeling it today so just those 5 for now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

1. An electric earthworm with electric plug pincers/fangs protruding forward from the sides of it's mouth. It has a rubber strip on it resembling that smooth patch on earthworms that I forgot the name of. Said patch has an electrocution warning tag hanging off of it.

It evolves into a Mongolian Death Worm with nuclear waste for a lower half and a nuclear warning sign pattern on it's face.

2. Termite Snow Queen

3. Ghost/ Water Pacific Barreleye with a hollow body, a ghostly lack of a tail and black and white fins that look rather skeletal.

4. Selkie ******

5. Ice type Blue Jay with Fire type Red Winged Blackbird opposite game exclusive counterpart

Number 5 is a really cool concept. You kinda hit the nail on the head with that one IMO.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyone here are OK to do a Free-For-All on Wii U? I want to see how it will look since i never do free-for-all with person that i know, contrary to For Fun for exemple.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

2. Termite Snow Queen

4. Selkie ******

I like the sound of #3

Ah Fakemon.
Sometimes people can come up with really weird ideas for Fakemon.
Like this:
I mean like what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom