• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Oh yeah. Kind of unrelated, but I've been training up my amiibo figures in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U for the past few days. I can't believe how strong they are. lol

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say, thanks to based boredom.
Nice. I dunno what to say either. I did mention a few posts ago that I was doing stuff with the DLC characters. As expected, I like Roy the most. He's fiery and fast and tough and all that good stuff. Ryu can be kind of wonky to use at times, but he's fun and at times funny... That spike he has is hilarious if you land it. EAT THIS SIMPLE DOWNWARD PUNCH! *Opponent goes flying down off the stage* Lucas is satisfying and fun to use too, but I'm not too overly great with him either.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll run Windows 10 in a computer with 4GB of RAM and Intel Celeron because yolo

D

Deleted member

Nice. I dunno what to say either. I did mention a few posts ago that I was doing stuff with the DLC characters. As expected, I like Roy the most. He's fiery and fast and tough and all that good stuff. Ryu can be kind of wonky to use at times, but he's fun and at times funny... That spike he has is hilarious if you land it. EAT THIS SIMPLE DOWNWARD PUNCH! *Opponent goes flying down off the stage* Lucas is satisfying and fun to use too, but I'm not too overly great with him either.
I see. I might get all of them tomorrow, if I have the chance of purchasing eShop cards, that is.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Three things:

1.) Yes, I'm still alive. These last three weeks have been busy for me, with a Band Trip, doing Youtube and stuff with friends on my down week, and then going on a Mission Trip to an Indian Reservation.

2.) Tonight I bought the three new DLC characters. I'm likely switching over from Marth to Roy and reclaiming my Brawl boy Lucas as soon as I adjust to their changes in the new engine, and Roy's many new Luigifications, Lucas' buffs, etc. Ryu is fun but too complicated for me, seeing as he requires calm precision my button-mashy ADHD hands lack.

3.) CTHULU SAVES THE WORLD IS A DAMN AMAZING RPG. GO BUY IT ON STEAM RIGHT NOW. THE COMBO PACK ITS IN IS AN INSANELY GOOD DEAL.

Now that introductions are out of the way, hello everyone.

It's good to be back

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I see. I might get all of them tomorrow, if I have the chance of purchasing eShop cards, that is.
Yeah. I was originally only going to get Roy, but I decided to get all of them and the stage because I saw the opportunity after getting my card a few days ago... Because there was only one kind of card and it was just enough for what I wanted.

And the comics with Awkward Zombie are back. I love this comic. So hilarious. XD Poor Roy, though...
At least Roy appears in the comic. Lucas is NOWHERE to be seen. : D

Also... Roy's my MAN.:4feroy:

D

Deleted member

I'll run Windows 10 in a computer with 4GB of RAM and Intel Celeron because yolo
I'll run it in a laptop with the following specifications:
- Intel Core i3-4005U (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (coincidence? I think not).

Who says I need the most powerful computer in the world to run all my stuff?! :troll:

Yeah. I was originally only going to get Roy, but I decided to get all of them and the stage because I saw the opportunity after getting my card a few days ago... Because there was only one kind of card and it was just enough for what I wanted.
I see. Yeah, a $20 card is probably what I'll need. I have to take into account that I'll be getting them for both versions, so paying $1 more, here we go.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I'll run it in a laptop with the following specifications:
- Intel Core i3-4005U (64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (coincidence? I think not).

Who says I need the most powerful computer in the world to run all my stuff?! :troll:

I see. Yeah, a $20 card is probably what I'll need. I have to take into account that I'll be getting them for both versions, so paying $1 more, here we go.
Yeah. Getting all of them + Dream Land for both versions amounts to like $19.96 or something around that. 20 dollars is like barely what you need.

Three things:

1.) Yes, I'm still alive. These last three weeks have been busy for me, with a Band Trip, doing Youtube and stuff with friends on my down week, and then going on a Mission Trip to an Indian Reservation.

2.) Tonight I bought the three new DLC characters. I'm likely switching over from Marth to Roy and reclaiming my Brawl boy Lucas as soon as I adjust to their changes in the new engine, and Roy's many new Luigifications, Lucas' buffs, etc. Ryu is fun but too complicated for me, seeing as he requires calm precision my button-mashy ADHD hands lack.

3.) CTHULU SAVES THE WORLD IS A DAMN AMAZING RPG. GO BUY IT ON STEAM RIGHT NOW. THE COMBO PACK ITS IN IS AN INSANELY GOOD DEAL.

Now that introductions are out of the way, hello everyone.

It's good to be back
Hi btw. Roy is awesome.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

And the comics with Awkward Zombie are back. I love this comic. So hilarious. XD Poor Roy, though...
  • Poor Roy. But where is Lucas? That's kinda sad he isn't here. Except if a special comic is coming for him. (Also, Roy confirmed to be a dragon-human in the last case:4charizard:)

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

This is only part 1...there'll be a part 2! :4feroy:
  • Poor Roy. But where is Lucas? That's kinda sad he isn't here. Except if a special comic is coming for him. (Also, Roy confirmed to ba dragon-human in the last case)
Lucas already had an AZ comic dedicated to his return.
(also Roy can actually legitimately be halfquarter-dragon depending on who his parents are in his actual game, lol).

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Yeah. Getting all of them + Dream Land for both versions amounts to like $19.96 or something around that. 20 dollars is like barely what you need.

Hi btw. Roy is awesome.
I now crave Roy and CSTW!Cthuhlu Buddy Cop action comedy fan fiction to be a thing.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
This is only part 1...there'll be a part 2! :4feroy:

Lucas already had an AZ comic dedicated to his return.
(also Roy can actually legitimately be half-dragon depending on who his parents are in his actual game, lol).
And Part 2 shows Roy destroying everyone in the Smash matches in his rage. Then everyone finally starts to respect him.

I now crave Roy and CSTW!Cthuhlu Buddy Cop action comedy fan fiction to be a thing.
Accept Roy into your heart and help the cause of destroying everyone with him. : D

Also, good luck with that craving, maet. *Thumbs up Pac-man face*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Je joue à Wind Waker pendant deux heures. Je dois dormir un peu.
thank you I was starting to get bored :)

omg you have NO IDEA how much close this was to make sense, you meant to said you PLAYED, not play, time error.

google gets so close sometime idk why you haven't got one and @Flight got one first try :)

EDIT: sorry flight, I messed the tag so no alert :(

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
thank you I was starting to get bored :)

omg you have NO IDEA how much close this was to make sense, you meant to said you PLAYED, not play, time error.

google gets so close sometime idk why you haven't got one and @Flight got one first try :)

EDIT: sorry flight, I messed the tag so no alert :(
See? I'm working on it. If the university I go to next year doesn't have Japanese as a foreign language, I might see if they have French.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Bowser's Inside Story was a great DS game. I skipped out on Dream Team but I might have to try Paper Jam.

Never played Paper Mario or TTYD, just SPM, so I'm looking forward to checking Paper Mario out in the meantime.

Super Mario RPG will always be the best Mario RPG to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom