• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

nah, I honestly like much better to have it upscaled because if I don;t change the scale, it would look too small ((it does on your too\) and I really don;t think the white outline is neccessary.....

Plus, I just don;t like the feel of it, trust me, I love much better the pixelised version.

Also, you cropped it....not worth it, just add space, downscale uniformely and it;s minimal, the P icon would cover most anyway.

Tl;dr, no, it just looks odd.
Meh, whatever works for you. Not my thing. lol

D

Deleted member

Might be finally getting Hyrule Warriors for myself. No longer must I be forced to borrow my friend's disc anymore~ :younglinkmelee:
Good to know. I tried it back in November at a games store, but I was so terrible at it. It's thanks to the fact that it was the first time I was playing a Dynasty Warriors-type game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I see the warning label. But I see a disappointing lack of sad onions.
How can I get my full immersion without the onions?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I have been meaning to post this since 2 days, but couldn;t because I wasn;t in front of my pc.

Anyone notice different stuff on Paper Mario from Paper Jam?

Like this is when you get the last racquet shot sucessfull before the excellent for both mario and Paper Mario:

Screenshot from 2015-06-21 22:21:54.png
Screenshot from 2015-06-21 22:22:41.png

Notice the star shape for Paper Mario and the light for Mario.

SO MUCH DETAILS!!!!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I accidentally clicked a 45:39 Touhou Medley... that was a very fortunate accidental click :denzel:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
When you play as Roy in Smash then suddenly play as Marth

---

So, yeah. Picked up The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Heard nothing but good about it. Plus I needed a game for my PS4, since my current library is so slim...FF7 HD hype. :4ness:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Before Father's day ends I need to post this

I saw this, laughed hard and I didn't **** my pants, that's a good sign

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I ate an entire can of SPAM for no good reason

#lightdinner

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wonder if my dad someday will return from buying cigarettes :dazwa:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I live in an electronic household so we gave my dad his gift and we all went back to our TVs
Sounds pretty accurate. I played some more Smash than I usually do in recent times. Getting Classic and All-Star done with the DLC characters on both versions gave me something new to do in the game(s).

Same. Also didn't know it was Father's Day in the first place and don't care.
Yeeeeah...

D

Deleted member

Yep... I sat around a lot and did some stuff. : D
Me too. I've thought of downloading the latest "official" Windows 10 Insider Preview build in a spare laptop in order to test it in real hardware. Previously, I only tested the operating system in a virtual machine, so I never got to do such thing for real. It ran painfully slow.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Me too. I've thought of downloading the latest "official" Windows 10 Insider Preview build in a spare laptop in order to test it in real hardware. Previously, I only tested the operating system in a virtual machine, so I never got to do such thing for real. It ran painfully slow.
That so? It's a good thing I don't have to do the reserve thing instantly then... Unless it would run better on my computer. That's not very certain, though.

D

Deleted member

That so? It's a good thing I don't have to do the reserve thing instantly then... Unless it would run better on my computer. That's not very certain, though.
Nah, with the "reserve" thing, you're just getting the RTM version of Windows 10 when it launches in July 29th. You know, the final version. So I'll probably wait for that instead. The virtual machine ran slow thanks to my laptop's processing power. Not the OS' fault.

DougX

Smash Champion
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Nah, with the "reserve" thing, you're just getting the RTM version of Windows 10 when it launches in July 29th. You know, the final version. So I'll probably wait for that instead. The virtual machine ran slow thanks to my laptop's processing power. Not the OS' fault.
Yeah... That probably makes more sense. It probably would run more smoothly when it's properly released. The thing did tell me that there wouldn't really be any issues.

D

Deleted member

Yeah... That probably makes more sense. It probably would run more smoothly when it's properly released. The thing did tell me that there wouldn't really be any issues.
The "Get Windows 10" application? Yeah, if it says there are no issues relating to the installation, you're good. Although, pre-release software can be unstable, so you're correct.

D

Deleted member

Cool. Cool.
Oh yeah. Kind of unrelated, but I've been training up my amiibo figures in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U for the past few days. I can't believe how strong they are. lol

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say, thanks to based boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom