• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, huge debate with myself.

Do I keep my current avi or switch to this?

the artwork is brighter....I really don;t know, both avi are so good :)

The badge was made from scratch to fit with Paper Mario's artwork style. But either way go for the new one you showed.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Why do things have to spread so quickly? I hate gossip. And people picking on me...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
GGs @SmashRiver64 . You left super fast and quiet suddenly. But anyway, I won all the matches with the Mii :4miisword:.

Your playstyle is...how could I say this : annoyingly defensive. Especially with your Villager. Some matches were close, but that's mostly due to my experience with the character, wich is small. You tried to make cheap tricks, like Kirbyciding (@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ would be proud) or stalling time with the Villager near the end.

By the way, you maybe don't know this rule, but if the time runs out, the character who has the smallest percentages wins. So the sudden death was useless.

You also never stay with one character. It's a bit annoying too, since it shows that you don't have a define character. At first you took the Mii Brawler, then Roy, afterwards Kirby, then the Villager, to finally end on the Mii Gunner. That's 5 characters. 5 characters you played, for 5 matches. You need to stick with one or two characters, not choosing the whole roster to defeat someone.

Overall, the matches were okay. I didn't like your playstyle, but that's just my personal opinion. What you should do is focusing on one character. I couldn't analyze your characters since you played one character for each match. So, the only thing I can tell you is to adapt your playstyle and stop doing cheap tricks that doesn't work. Other than that, it was fun.

Good games. :mariomelee:

T

Trick or Treat

But no one spread anything about you, dear Or are you talking about irl and not here?
In real life. Somehow everyone knows about my crush, even though only 4 people SHOULD kniw, and some others have been picking on me and teasing me about it, right in front of her.

Maybe I just need to grow up

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In real life. Somehow everyone knows about my crush, even though only 4 people SHOULD kniw, and some others have been picking on me and teasing me about it, right in front of her.

If you told your crush then there is a chance she told people too or your friends idk and if she is the one with the BF, I would drop the crush before you get yourself in danger

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

If you told your crush then there is a chance she told people too or your friends idk and if she is the one with the BF, I would drop the crush before you get yourself in danger
She broke up with him actually. And 2 people told her about it.

But now I can't go 2 seconds without someone picking on me about it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Teasing is really annoying; some years ago a friend knew about a crush I had, so he started to do the same thing, picking on me and teasing in front of the girl I liked, I had to knee him on the gut to make him stop because it really got in my nerves

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
She broke up with him actually. And 2 people told her about it.

But now I can't go 2 seconds without someone picking on me about it
Going by experience, there may be a chance she broke up with him to be with you. Im not use im going going by experence

Not sure if that is a good thing though

I guess you could ask her out now if you wanted

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
GGs @SmashRiver64 . You left super fast and quiet suddenly. But anyway, I won all the matches with the Mii :4miisword:.

Your playstyle is...how could I say this : annoyingly defensive. Especially with your Villager. Some matches were close, but that's mostly due to my experience with the character, wich is small. You tried to make cheap tricks, like Kirbyciding (@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ would be proud) or stalling time with the Villager near the end.

By the way, you maybe don't know this rule, but if the time runs out, the character who has the smallest percentages wins. So the sudden death was useless.

You also never stay with one character. It's a bit annoying too, since it shows that you don't have a define character. At first you took the Mii Brawler, then Roy, afterwards Kirby, then the Villager, to finally end on the Mii Gunner. That's 5 characters. 5 characters you played, for 5 matches. You need to stick with one or two characters, not choosing the whole roster to defeat someone.

Overall, the matches were okay. I didn't like your playstyle, but that's just my personal opinion. What you should do is focusing on one character. I couldn't analyze your characters since you played one character for each match. So, the only thing I can tell you is to adapt your playstyle and stop doing cheap tricks that doesn't work. Other than that, it was fun.

Good games. :mariomelee:
Cheap tricks
LOL it's a legitimate tactic
lmao there was once a time where I would spend a whole stock camping the ledge and fishing for kirbycides
good times

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I'm a play to win kinda person so it's hard to get on my nerves with silly stuff like Kirbycide.

And unless my friend gets on real soon here I'm open for some SSB3D.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I really dont see what is so good about that move
Well, once youre up a stock you have a guaranteed way to effectively screw over your opponent and take another stock easily
It's trolly af and I love it
If I land a kill and I'm at 120ish, I can just kirbycide for the guaranteed win
I can effectively kamikaze ya and you cant do **** about it lmao
rage inducing but
if I go you go with me

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm a play to win kinda person so it's hard to get on my nerves with silly stuff like Kirbycide.

And unless my friend gets on real soon here I'm open for some SSB3D.
If we play then I guarantee you a spot in my sig
How to avoid Kirbycides like a pro. The official EVO Guide:
No one escapes
Unless you play like Pit and mash out>footstool

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Maybe you shouldn't take it so hard.
Ofc, if I were being bullied or teased, I wouldn't really care. I tend to care more about other people than about myself:4tlink: (which is why I'm such a klutz :p )

Soul.

Its more so annoying with me personally.

which is why I rarely play smash and when I do it isnt for glory
for glory doesn't have kirby players doing kirbycides. if anything it's just them trying to use down air offstage.
a kirbycide in smash 4 would be something like this:
in melee, it's like this. hilariously enough:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
relevant
all you have to do is get a stock lead, bait an offstage attack, and know when to spit out
you've effectively taken a stock at low percents
the orange kirby is me btw, I only use orange
:secretkpop:
Kirbycides are for scrubs (like HunterReaper :4charizard:).

Reverse :4falcon:/:4ganondorf: punches at the edge are the manliest way to instill rage.

Now I have a reason to play Linkin Park :4pit:
m8 I'll 360 no kirbycide you

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
for glory doesn't have kirby players doing kirbycides. if anything it's just them trying to use down air offstage.
I played with hunter enough to know how it is in smash 4

Part of the reason I dont play much lol yes yes I know " git gud"

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Jump Inhale makes it so much more fun, because I dont have to chase or ledge camp, and it's a great horizontal recovery tool
(Upper cutter pretty much guarantees you a return to stage if you whiff (OP vert recovery) + meteor stone is likely in play)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Kirbycides? We Bomb them like the Dodongos! :4link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom