• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

S-so, a friend is taking me to a bar for the first time, tonight, right now actually...I'm a little nervous. :confused:

I'm not really that into it but she wanted to take me as a gift and I couldn't say no...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After trying to get good screencaps for an hour I realized something; Toei Animation may suck and make badly propotioned legs, awkward hair, derpy eyes and broken hands, but they managed to make Black Lady's breasts look perfect on every scene and frame.

Dat priorities Toei :4dk:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
That is not related to anything I'm doing at all.

What I'm doing is an analysis between a fight of :4bowser:and minions + castle and :4ganondorf:and minions + castle

I added a strawpoll, cast it or don't, I don't care. I'll bring it back up in the morning.

Context clues have failed me yet again.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Th-the rocket ship is out of fuel please come back never.
View attachment 57807
But we have coconut cream pies, and we just made ourselves a batch of dank memes. :4dk:
We also have a spa that specializes in expanding :4wiifit:. We have fun games like ":4greninja:Water Nerf War" , "Mirror's Edge :4darkpit:" and "Hoo-Hah Revolution :4diddy:" in our gaming lounge complete with a library for books on teching and our bestseller "how 2 git gud" by PhD Physician :4drmario:.

Or watch our box-office hit "Smash Bros. : The Clone Wars" where the brave fighter :4feroy:must free himself from his predescessor/father :4marth:

Join us on the voyage of Donuts Over Nuggets Grandstation, or better known as D.O.N.G Airlines. :4dedede:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The good thing of having clear skies is seeing the Moon, Venus and Jupiter make an even more perfect triangle today

And the Moon is crescent, so it looks really nice

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Finally got my computer working after like 2 days.
You can call me Jane Doe if you want?
Oh please, Allanna Smithee is a much better fake name.
Still gonna call you Obo.
Where did "Oboromurama" come from anyways?
Just curious.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Time to be that awkward girl at the bar, completely out of her element.
Hey, as long as you don't lose yourself and stay you, you should be fine. ^_^

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Where did "Oboromurama" come from anyways?
Just curious.
It was actually supposed to be Oboromuramasa from the game, Oboro Muramasa
but Apparently I typed to fast and Oboromurama is what came out of it
Hey, as long as you don't lose yourself and stay you, you should be fine. ^_^
kinda depends on the type of person you are going with. It is easy to lose yourself in a bar but if the people is watching you, then you don't need to worry.

If the person ISNT watching you then.... idk

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Freaks me out because I am deaf....so the dark is something that I have feared for a very long time. I have candles always on standby. :)
Man everyone's unique here.
I actually did have a bad ear experience when I was a kid. I'll put it in a spoiler for the sake of post length.

When I was about, I don't know, 7 or 8, I got into monster trucks, and I wanted to go to a live event. So when there was one in the FedEx Forums in Memphis, TN, I went there. Little did little sweglord know how loud they could actually be. I could hear them outside the doors, and I was hype, but when they opened, everything went to ****. I immediately bent down on the floor ears covered. I couldn't hear much outside loud trucks and a high-pitched ringing. We went back in and got earplugs for me, and it was fine. I got to see a Batman truck and GRAAAAAAAAAAAVEDIGGEEEER. But the problem was that after that night, my ears just kept ringing. Not to the point where it drove me crazy, it was a low-volume ring with a high pitch. If I could describe it to someone who does hear, it would probably be the noise of the TV if the colored bar screen popped up along with it's noise, but higher pitched. I really didn't pay much attention to it and thought it was just normal, and it stuck with me. Years later, maybe 4 or 5, I tell my parents, and they're just taking me to the doctor. I got the scans and everything at the hospitals, but they couldn't pinpoint where it is or how they could rid of it if possible. So basically this ringing is stuck with me for eternity. That can happen with enough ear damage, basically the whole story. Oh yeah, I still have the ring. Drives me crazy when I want silence but that noise it just mocking me there with it's pitch. Then sometimes it brings up other rings to come up and be louder for about 2 minutes. Regret everything years ago.

What a tale, eh? :4pacman:But it's not really a nuisance as it was back then. I just ignore it as much as I can.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It was actually supposed to be Oboromuramasa from the game, Oboro Muramasa
but Apparently I typed to fast and Oboromurama is what came out of it

kinda depends on the type of person you are going with. It is easy to lose yourself in a bar but if the people is watching you, then you don't need to worry.

If the person ISNT watching you then.... idk
@Envy has a friend who wanted to take her to the bar as a gift. I doubt the latter would ever be a problem.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That is not related to anything I'm doing at all.

What I'm doing is an analysis between a fight of :4bowser:and minions + castle and :4ganondorf:and minions + castle

I added a strawpoll, cast it or don't, I don't care. I'll bring it back up in the morning.

Congratulations, I was the only person who voted.
kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom