• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That is not related to anything I'm doing at all.

What I'm doing is an analysis between a fight of :4bowser:and minions + castle and :4ganondorf:and minions + castle

I added a strawpoll, cast it or don't, I don't care. I'll bring it back up in the morning.

I, too, voted.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm gonna hit the hay. Night y'all. *hits the hay*

R0Y

Smash Master
Time to be that awkward girl at the bar, completely out of her element.

I don't even know what the desktop version of this site looks like lol.
Are you now on your one night stand?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
"It seems that Green Link uses A Link between Worlds!Link´s voice clips, Red Link uses young Ocarina of Time!Link´s voice clips, and Blue Link uses Wind Waker!Link´s voice clips. "

This is when I tell tumble, good find
Darn I'm slow, came in to say this. Blue Link confirmed best Link. :estatic:

Both demos were pretty awesome. Super Mario Maker is really fun and creative. Dunno how I forgot to mess around with the Maker though haha. TriForce Heroes is just pure chaos with friends like mine. Everybody's trying to kill each other (So much for Co-op :4wario2:) and everybody's trying to be all macho and the puzzles solo. I'm the only one that actually tried to be a good teammate, actually. I'm so spineless haha why. The puzzles felt really creative too, just loads better then FS's. I mean, I was probably already buying it day one because I can, but that demo really put it over the top for me.

They gave away a ton of stuff too. I got a Majora's Mask, the SMB30 pin, stickers, stickers, STICKERS, a map of Hoen, the SSB amiibo poster, a NES remix poster, a really BA Splatoon poster, and Kirby colored pencils. On top getting basically free reign over the demos and all the other stuff we did, today was pretty good.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sorry I'm a ****, just my natural response. :4pacman:
Enjoy the flood of notifications, calling out fellow Smashboarders and Miiversers alike and me rambling with some guy who seems to get me but'll ditch me in 5 days tops :4pacman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Until Jurassic World, I seriously didn't know about the company "InGen" from the films, or its significance

TBH I think I wasn't paying attention to anything but dinosaurs when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom