• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
after I played Professor Layton vs AA I told myself that Ill have to buy the AA games afterwards :cheep:
That's a good game to start with. It's the only game i haven't played yet. I heard it's a real awesome crossover (though I've also heard that Luke doesn't get to do a lot :( ) and I want it so bad. I highly recommend you to start with AA1 and play the AA games in order so that you don't get spoiled by the plot. I don't think the upcoming AA game spoils much so feel free to get it once it comes out.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Some latin american Youtuber just uploaded a video on how to get :4lucas:,:4feroy:and:4ryu: free through eShop bugs.

I'm expecting to see various complains on banned 3DSs and Wii Us tomorrow.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's a good game to start with. It's the only game i haven't played yet. I heard it's a real awesome crossover (though I've also heard that Luke doesn't get to do a lot :( ) and I want it so bad. I highly recommend you to start with AA1 and play the AA games in order so that you don't get spoiled by the plot. I don't think the upcoming AA game spoils much so feel free to get it once it comes out.
As soon as I am about to find the first AA games, Ill have to gt them. If my game stop even has them anymore I need to add that to my list with Okamiden

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Some latin american Youtuber just uploaded a video on how to get :4lucas:,:4feroy:and:4ryu: free through eShop bugs.

Really? It's like people forgot they have to go online for patches. I wouldn't risk having a brick over 15 bucks.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
As soon as I am about to find the first AA games, Ill have to gt them. If my game stop even has them anymore I need to add that to my list with Okamiden
You might be better off getting them on an emulator, 3ds eshop, or on the iOS/Android store. Hard copies are extremely hard to find nowadays.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It was the phone's fault for double-posting, not mine.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That moment when you randomly decide to go to McDonald's at 10:15 at night because you're hungry

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

It's not worth getting my systems bricked. But getting the DLC free would be cool.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
"It seems that Green Link uses A Link between Worlds!Link´s voice clips, Red Link uses young Ocarina of Time!Link´s voice clips, and Blue Link uses Wind Waker!Link´s voice clips. "

This is when I tell tumble, good find
I guest they didn't want the links to sound the same.It's better than them having the same voice but with a different pitch.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good god I finally finished him.
And now onto the enemies. :4bowser:

Oh, yeah. So should Smash be associated with the fighters (the other is :4ganondorf:if you forgot), because if so, Giga Bowser and Shadow :4falcon:would be confirmed, but if not, then they wouldn't. I am horrible at choosing myself so I will let the internet choose.

Lol no. Let's not go there. :4villager:
Your sig tells me we can go anywhere.
Come on, let's go on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. :4dk:memes4dayz

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good god I finally finished him.
And now onto the enemies. :4bowser:

Oh, yeah. So should Smash be associated with the fighters (the other is :4ganondorf:if you forgot), because if so, Giga Bowser and Shadow :4falcon:would be confirmed, but if not, then they wouldn't. I am horrible at choosing myself so I will let the internet choose.
ZeRo or M2K for villains. You know, the more I think about this Smash anime, the more I miss Smashtasm.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I was on dinner, what did I miss? :4dedede:
There's a certain someone who doesn't think oot link and mm link have different voice clips. Also, I miss Smashtasm and am still waiting in vain for the next episode.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
ZeRo or M2K for villains. You know, the more I think about this Smash anime, the more I miss Smashtasm.
That is not related to anything I'm doing at all.

What I'm doing is an analysis between a fight of :4bowser:and minions + castle and :4ganondorf:and minions + castle

I added a strawpoll, cast it or don't, I don't care. I'll bring it back up in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom