• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Hells yeah! But there's not enough Nyx love yet out there!
I am really hoping to see mote of...Shara(?), soon, as well.

Also, I have a feeling Nyx will be older, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ironing clothes is the worst thing about doing laundry if you have a washer and dryer. I liked college when I didn't have to iron my clothes. Living at home means my mom tells me that I have to iron my clothes. ;_;

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
even though I don't like the spirit temple music of OoT this is a lot better than the Kazoos

If that was a joke, then it wasn't funny.
Or perhaps you have no sense of humor

whatswrongwithme
You're a sick S.O.B. perhaps?

FYI Cliff has a girlfriend and so do I.

****ing shippers, see what they want to see.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Or perhaps you have no sense of humor

Or Perhaps you should make jokes that are funny. My sense Humor have nothing to do with your poorly made joke.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't find something good yet, luckily the animation now is better than Soul of Gold's :troll:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Not that ship, buddy. I'm not that kind of sailor. I'm talking about friendship. Whatever you do is your business.
It's also really gross. :4pacman:

Ironing clothes is the worst thing about doing laundry if you have a washer and dryer. I liked college when I didn't have to iron my clothes. Living at home means my mom tells me that I have to iron my clothes. ;_;
What's bad about it? Are you not good at it? :4robinm:I was raised in a house of 4 women m8, I know my chores.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Not that ship, buddy. I'm not that kind of sailor. I'm talking about friendship. Whatever you do is your business.
It's also really gross. :4pacman:

What's bad about it? Are you not good at it? :4robinm:I was raised in a house of 4 women m8, I know my chores.
I actually am friends with Cliff.

You better not be pulling that kind of ship, because I absolutely hate shipping. I myself find it dry, pointless, uninteresting, and oftentimes, quite disgusting.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Some stuff just needs a good ironing. Or you can put up the cash and go get everything dry cleaned.

T

Trick or Treat

Ah so Tsukuyomi's kid.
Yep.

I am kind of ashamed of myself. I have been going on an on about my obsession with Fire Emblem but I haven't even bothered to really focus on the new characters yet. So I know hardly any of their names.

Probably because it is so far away from its US release.. I don't want to get hyped and make the wait any longer than it has to be.

On that note, I really want to see more of Shara's design and personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I never iron my clothes, I used too, but wearing black daily is helpful to hide the wrinkles

Inb4 SpongeBob you lazy barnacle

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Today's Nascar Race has been suspended due heavy rain*

ugh

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I actually am friends with Cliff.

You better not be pulling that kind of ship, because I absolutely hate shipping. I myself find it dry, pointless, uninteresting, and oftentimes, quite disgusting.
Well now I see that as a social thread we can all collaborate together to break this hatred into the most abominational nuisance ever conceived to you. Man, exploiting weaknesses are fun. :4pacman:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Is anyone here hyped for the new Ace Attorney game? No? Shame on you all.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom