• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So what i miss when i was in my bed, sleeping?

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
October 21st, 2015, if you want any free laserdiscs, head to the back alleys of Hill Valley, California.

Also, hoverboards and hover cars will show up in a few months, don't worry.

Also, that pic does not look right....

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
The mass shooting at a church a few years ago and two mass shootings today, America pls, wake up.

Obsession over gun ownership as your other, rational rights (and the rights of everyone else on Earth) get trampled upon.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The mass shooting at a church a few years ago and two mass shootings today, America pls, wake up.

Obsession over gun ownership as your rights (and the rights of everyone else on Earth) get trampled upon.
And the rest of the world isnt just as bad. Plz
Yes we have problems, but were arent the only place

D

Deleted member

Obsession over gun ownership as your other, rational rights (and the rights of everyone else on Earth) get trampled upon.
Honestly, guns should be banned from the country. I'm sick of it. Same goes for the rest of the world.
Only experts and police officers should hold access to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You see what I mean @ Opossum Opossum
Sorry if our way of humor upsets you.
Guns and gun violence? Not even close outside of war zones. This isn't a very motivational map for you either:

wtf is going on in Red and black ....ah. Countries. I want to call them states because of my government class

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Where? :4duckhunt:On Father's Day, too. "Hey Dad, here's my gift to you. You always wanted me to practice shooting, right? :4dk:"

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Guns and gun violence? Not even close outside of war zones. This isn't a very motivational map for you either:

Canada.
True North = Correct
Strong = Not exactly, but sure
Free = Abso-freaking-lutely :4pacman:

R0Y

Smash Master
Honestly, guns should be banned from the country. I'm sick of it. Same goes for the rest of the world.
Only experts and police officers should hold access to them.
US police killed more people in March than British police killed in the entire 20th century.

Regular British police (outside of Northern Ireland for obvious reasons) don't usually carry them (or need to), to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom

I should note than the 20th Century is when the troubles in Northern Ireland were occuring (circa 1969-1998-ish)

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

This is why not everyone needs to have a gun. And those who do need a certified license. (Pout)

Hello, and good night. Have this remix, please.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hi there, it's Ryu Mao, from Street Swiss.:4rob:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
US police killed more people in March than British police killed in the entire 20th century.

Regular British police (outside of Northern Ireland for obvious reasons) don't usually carry them (or need to), to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_firearms_in_the_United_Kingdom
Americans are nothing but fat gun carrying killers apparently how everyone else in the world sees us.. You all should see what youtube says on every video
México should be black colored too
Wait why is Nambia the ONLY White colored part in africa

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Yes yes I know Americans are nothing but fat gun carrying killers apparently how everyone else in the world sees us..
I'm just saying guns are bad, and yes it's by far a larger problem in the US than most elsewhere in the developed world. They serve only one function, to maim/kill.

Maybe this will make you feel happier to be an American

D

Deleted member

I'm just saying guns are bad, and yes it's by far a larger problem in the US than most elsewhere in the developed world. They serve only one function, to maim/kill.

Maybe this will make you feel happier to be an American

We really need to sort that out. That's all I can say about it.

R0Y

Smash Master
Wait why is Nambia the ONLY White colored part in africa
Namibia has been pretty calm since the then still white-ruled South Africa (which would have been red I'm sure) surrendered it's grip in 1990. It's also where this was signed in 1991.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhoek_Declaration

They practise what they preach down there. Also, you make it sound weird that there's only 1 white-coloured country in Africa, because the only countries in the Americas in white:

Canada
Jamaica
Costa Rica

That's it.

Northern and North-central Europe is the only place where "good situation" is an actual trend.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Freaking importing taxes in México are bugging me

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Complete firearm removal seems to lead into more firearm trafficking.
If we want to be completely safe, make an international law where you must always have your shirts tucked in or you are given a fine to pay off. :4pacman:See, international dress code!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Namibia has been pretty calm since the then still white-ruled South Africa surrendered it's grip in 1990. It's also where this was signed in 1991.

They practise what they preach down there. Also, you make it sound weird that there's only 1 white-coloured country in Africa, because the only countries in the Americas in white:

Canada
Jamaica
Costa Rica

That's it.

Northern and North-central Europe is the only place where "good situation" is an actual trend.
At least the US is satisfactory rather then black as pitch like china and the others

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Namibia has been pretty calm since the then still white-ruled South Africa (which would have been red I'm sure) surrendered it's grip in 1990. It's also where this was signed in 1991.

Canada
Jamaica
Costa Rica

That's it.

You know what all of these wikipedia links remind me of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

This happened btw. :4dk:

R0Y

Smash Master
At least the US is satisfactory rather then black as pitch like china and the others
It's almost orange this year. #49.

First orange is Haiti at #53.

I'm sad :( I like America.

Oh! And you wondering about Africa. Well Ghana is just behind Iceland which has the last-white coloured spot.

Last edited:

Soul.

so can we talk about something else. you're edgy if you use a gun. go play shadow the hedgehog.
edit: oh yeah let's talk about how bad sonic games are nowadays

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
so can we talk about something else. you're edgy if you use a gun. go play shadow the hedgehog.
Oh that reminds me, no new non-Boom Sanic game this year :( Segaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What is SEGA trying to do exactly with their most beloved series that got them into the big game in the first place? :4falco:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom