• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well now i'm waiting to do some match with @ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 because at least i know that my brain will not be like a bomb that can explode at anytime. XD (Nothing against you Crusher, i just say that because your more the person i prefer to fight than pro like Luggy or HunterNinja'. Also, what day and hour can you fight me?)
Would sometimes tomorrow work for you? I've been busy with some stuff all day and I'm not sure how Sunday is gonna look

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
tumblr_mv34h8kSqU1sykc1to1_500.gif

I'm so bored right now. Nobody wanted to Smash on 3DS with me. That sucks.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Aaaagh brb going to Florida for a few weeks

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm bored, so I'll just post this Youtube Poop and leave.
Good night everybody.

D

Deleted member

The NX should be a console and handheld.
As much as I'd like that to happen, there's one problem with it.

You see, let's assume each household has a NX system (and just one handheld, coming out of the box, GamePad-style). Most people would probably want the handheld more, and so they have to waste money on both systems for each one of them. Since handhelds are known for their individual use, I don't think how could it work. Unless Nintendo names two new systems the same thing ("NX console" and "NX" handheld), and get the same operating system + games with a few differences (like Windows 10), then yeah, I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Finally on my break. This is one of the most stressful days I have had at work in a while. The only thing that made it better is that I am working eith my best friend, my girlcrush, and another awesome girl all at once. So it is fun with them.

Did I miss anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Finally on my break. This is one of the most stressful days I have had at work in a while. The only thing that made it better is that I am working eith my best friend, my girlcrush, and another awesome girl all at once. So it is fun with them.

Did I miss anything?
what on earth is a girlcrush?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I discovered that my Golem had 20 less Attack points than the rest of my team, so I grinded for 3 freaking hours to make him stronk

Just Sponge Things

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HOLY **** I KNEW THIS GRINDFEST WOULD GIVE ME SOMETHING

And appeared with the original 1/8192 chance; the bragging rights are real

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom