• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I found 2 shinys;
1) Zubat in Sapphire
Lost due to me being a stupid kid and thinking it was a glitch
2) Horsea in X
Lost due to data corruption

R.I.P. my luck
I just got bored trying to find shinys and bought an Action Replay. Cheating....I know and idc.

D

Deleted member

I doubt it. I'm 20 years old, and the only Disney I still find entertaining is Toy Story and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Most Disney movies aren't to my liking either, but they can be pretty entertaining for others. I respect them for that. The Disney series I hate the most is HSM, based on a few clips I watched years ago. Yes, that god-awful thing that spawned two sequels and one spin-off. What is this? A soap opera?

The one movie I absolutely hate is Changeling, but that wasn't distributed by Disney, so it's entirely irrelevant. I wonder what was Universal thinking when they made that piece of an abomination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Most Disney movies aren't to my liking either, but they can be pretty entertaining for others. I respect them for that. The Disney series I hate the most is HSM, based on a few clips I watched years ago. Yes, that god-awful thing that spawned two sequels and one spin-off. What is this? A soap opera?

The one movie I absolutely hate is Changeling, but that wasn't distributed by Disney, so it's entirely irrelevant. I wonder what was Universal thinking when they made that piece of an abomination.
I always liked the lesser celebrated Disney classics like The Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
L4D2 is fun.

Even though I'm still pretty terrible at it.

A lot of modern Disney channels original films aren't very good, to be honest.

And Im 20 and I love the **** out of lion king and Mulan and every other Disney movie

I smell BS
Darn straight. The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, actually.

Apart from that I can't really order my favorites, there are too many Disney movies that I like too much to rank them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm not big into movies of any sort... except ones with Chris Pratt in them. I love Chris Pratt.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just don't want it to seem like I jump from girl to girl just like that
No no That was my misunderstanding. Im sorry about that
Oh I forgot about The Lion King. I need to get that on Netflix soon.

Eh I didnt like that song'
I'm more of a " I cant wait to be king", " Be prepared" and " Ill make a man out of you" type of girl

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Many Disney songs are gems.

My favorites in particular are villain songs. Be Prepared, My Lullaby (does anyone here know which movie that song is from?) Hellfire, Friends on the Other Side, the Oogie Boogie song, etc.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Fire Emblem Fates. Thankfully only 5 days until we get to know more about it and I can plan on who marries whom and the promotions I choose... If they have 2 choices like in Awakening.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
speaking of that song
*goes to listen to it*

Man Zira was one scurry *****
I was surprised i even remembered it considering I haven't seen that film in years.

The film itself was mediocre. Not bad as other cheapquels but not up to the original.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So Jupiter, Venus and the Moon are making a triangle in the sky....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom