• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
HOLY **** I KNEW THIS GRINDFEST WOULD GIVE ME SOMETHING

And appeared with the original 1/8192 chance; the bragging rights are real
True story, the only shiny Pokemon I've ever encountered was a shiny Graveller.
...It immediately used self-destruct. Should've used my master ball...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only shiny I've seen is Red Gyarados. I'm pretty sure everyone is just ****ing with me about shinies existance...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feared Self-Destruct too, luckily my first Ultra Ball caught it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So since the child units are tied to the fathers in Fire Emblem Fates then it's pretty obvious Thor will be Odin's kid.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My friend put over 100 hours into Awakening and didn't know about child units until recently. lol

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Dunno if I'll change my avatar back to PBG or something else. Might go for a Kirby avatar someday so my username is fitting, lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sorry for the toaster quality
Well, this nature is kek, but on the bright side, is not Modest
DSC03276.JPG

And luckily he doesn't know Self-Destruct

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
My friend put over 100 hours into Awakening and didn't know about child units until recently. lol
Did your friend run an oppressive, loveless regime where all attempts at marriage or procreation where crushed?

That's one way to play the game I guess.

D

Deleted member

I haven't ditched this avatar since I have found it and probably never will.
When did you start using it?

I'm not really into using video game characters as avatars, so I have a tendency of sticking to my own creations. Like the Aspyr character found in my current avatar. I always try to push my artistic skill to its limits with my own icons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I'm not really into using video game characters as avatars, so I have a tendency of sticking to my own creations. Like the Aspyr character found in my current avatar. I always try to push my artistic skill to its limit with my own icons.
For a few months now....I've looked for other images relating to Alice that I liked better, and I never found any. I gave up and now I don't think I ever will change it. I have like 5 other variations on hair color though. Pink, Purple, Blue, Red, and a rainbow of those colors.

D

Deleted member

For a few months now....I've looked for other images relating to Alice that I liked better, and I never found any. I gave up and now I don't think I ever will change it. I have like 5 other variations on hair color though. Pink, Purple, Blue, Red, and a rainbow of those colors.

My current avatar also has color variations (and even more with the magic of Photoshop).

After a certain point takes place, I get bored of an avatar, and get to work on the next one with a totally different art style. So far, there has been only one occasion in which I've used the same style in two or more icons. I often look remotely superior drawings (than mine) for inspiration and reference. The maximum amount of months I've used the same avatar has been five.. with this one.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

My current avatar also has color variations (and even more with the magic of Photoshop).

After a certain point takes place, I get bored of an avatar, and get to work on the next one with a totally different art style. So far, there has been only one occasion in which I've used the same style in two or more icons. I often look remotely superior drawings (than mine) for inspiration and reference. The maximum amount of months I've used the same avatar has been five.. with this one.
I wish I had the skill to do that type of thing. Alas, there is not one artistic bone in my body and I either must rely on the generosity of others to make an avatar for me or scour the web to rip one off.

Great work btw.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I'm not really into using video game characters as avatars, so I have a tendency of sticking to my own creations. Like the Aspyr character found in my current avatar. I always try to push my artistic skill to its limits with my own icons.
Fun fact: My avatar is very loosely based on CommanderVideo.

D

Deleted member

I wish I had the skill to do that type of thing. Alas, there is not one artistic bone in my body and I either must rely on the generosity of others to make an avatar for me or scour the web to rip one off.

Great work btw.
Thanks. Practice always works, but you may get impatient over it (as with everybody). I've helped some Smashboards users with their avatars. Like one for @Mao644, for example. Not a big problem but time constraints can happen.

Aspyr for Smash
I'd have to work at Nintendo first and make a game featuring the character. That one guy would say "but he looks like Dark Matter from :4kirby:!" and the project would get abruptly canceled. Unless a debut appearance (Melee Roy-style) takes place...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'd have to work at Nintendo first and make a game featuring the character. That one guy would say "but he looks like Dark Matter from :4kirby:!" and the project would get abruptly canceled. Unless a debut appearance (Melee Roy-style) takes place...
...and then even if it would happen you'd question whether it was worth it as the fanbase explodes over it :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...and then even if it would happen you'd question whether it is worth it after the fanbase explodes over it :p
I'd say it is. :smirk:
Dark Matter seems to be barely used in the Kirby games, so I can falsely claim "hey, let's make a game about Dark Matter!" and pitch the new design (Aspyr), and that's where things change.

#NotHappening

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And I have yet to find a shiny. orz
I found 2 shinys;
1) Zubat in Sapphire
Lost due to me being a stupid kid and thinking it was a glitch
2) Horsea in X
Lost due to data corruption

R.I.P. my luck

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would **** my pants in anger if my Omega Ruby save gets lost; I have 43 Shinies there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom