• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
So are you OK now or tomorrow? I have also to demand to my parent because it's very late here so i have soon to go to bed. But even if your or i cannot fight today. I can still give you a friend request now and report the party later. So what is your answer?
I can play now if you're good for now too. If not, then we can play tomorrow.

T

Trick or Treat

My phone is overheating so much, that it is going to make me literally start sweating at this rate, considering it is resting on my chest.

Sorry if that image is unattractive. I just felt the need to rant a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can play now if you're good for now too. If not, then we can play tomorrow.
Ok, my parent are ok si i send you after my dessert a friend request and the match will begin!

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So, Stardust is over... kinda meh about it. Its wierd though, how some of my favorite parts of it ware made up or done differently in the OVA. I decided to look at the manga for comparison and this new series is actually 100% faithfull to it, so I guess I done goofed with my own expectations.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I guess Link having a female alternate could work. Hell it could work as the main gender. But while I honestly think it would be a good idea, the question in mind I have is how would Nintendo handle it? I mean sure you could throw a nice rack on him (Seriously, that's all it takes. Proof), but I don't think that'd be enough, IMO, and messing with the classic tunic might not be smiled upon. I mean, I wouldn't *****, but I'm sure someone would.

T

Trick or Treat

I guess Link having a female alternate could work. Hell it could work as the main gender. But while I honestly think it would be a good idea, the question in mind I have is how would Nintendo handle it? I mean sure you could throw a nice rack on him (Seriously, that's all it takes. Proof), but I don't think that'd be enough, IMO, and messing with the classic tunic might not be smiled upon. I mean, I wouldn't *****, but I'm sure someone would.
I like that design a lot, though personally I think a female Link is more fitting with long hair.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
My phone is overheating so much, that it is going to make me literally start sweating at this rate, considering it is resting on my chest.
KmpL9oA.gif

Remove this phone before it burns you. It would be a big loss if would die by a phone. It would also be stupid, but that's not the main issue.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aw yeah! This is happenin'!
Yeah...can you send the friend request in my place? My Wii U and my computer are very far from each other and i can't remember the name of your NNID. So yeah. XD

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Sorry if that image is unattractive. I just felt the need to rant a bit.
My old phone would do that. even worse Im ****ing stuck talking to this friend that talks for hours and I have to tell her my phone is hot and I cant stay on

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My old phone would do that. even worse Im ****ing stuck talking to this friend that talks for hours and I have to tell her my phone is hot and I cant stay on
It is already bad enough that it is hot outside, and my room is the hottest in the house. So that, combined with an overheating phone on my chest...is not a fun time. Luckily for me, no one is calling me for hours at a time. :p

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
On the topic of female Link: no.

Let me elaborate: I dont really think gender-bending Link for the sake of variety would accomplish much besides creating a backlash from the fans. Besides, Zelda has a lot of established female characters that should get theyr own spinoffs already, so focus on that instead. But if it would happen, then I wouldnt really cry out for bloody murder, Nintendo knows what its doing (for the most part) so I can trust them with making alteratons like that.

T

Trick or Treat

Let me elaborate: I dont really think gender-bending Link for the sake of variety would accomplish much besides creating a backlash from the fans. Besides, Zelda has a lot of established female characters that should get theyr own spinoffs already, so focus on that instead. But if it would happen, then I wouldnt really cry out for bloody murder, Nintendo knows what its doing (for the most part) so I can trust them with making alteratons like that.
What if it was our choice? Like choosing our gender at the beginning of the game? I can see it getting a lot more backlash if they forced you to play as FemLink, and maybe not as much if it was a choice?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Only thing that matters now is Crossdressing link :denzel:
crosslink.JPG

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
What if it was our choice? Like choosing our gender at the beginning of the game? I can see it getting a lot more backlash if they forced you to play as FemLink, and maybe not as much if it was a choice?
Might as well let us customise Link further then, I wouldnt be exactly opposed. But ONLY if Zelda also gets replaced by Prince Zeldo depending on your choice.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm sure it'd still get backslash. Link despite no personality and getting named by the player, already has an stablished image. Having a Fem!Link would kind of be sudden.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What if it's this?

It's Zelda as the hero.
Chosen at the beginning Pokemon style.

T

Trick or Treat

Might as well let us customise Link further then, I wouldnt be exactly opposed. But ONLY if Zelda also gets replaced by Prince Zeldo depending on your choice.
I wouldn't mind a FemLink with longer black hair and the designer swag that Splatoon has to offer. Have you seen thise hats?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

I would actually really welcome a game where we play as Zelda instead. I mean, it is her legend after all.

Soul.

I would actually really welcome a game where we play as Zelda instead. I mean, it is her legend after all.
It may be just me, but wasn't there a CD-i game involving Zelda as the main character? It wasn't the meme-based one; it was another game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, this is JP's explination on why the Dilophosaurus has a frill

"Dilophosaurus lived during the early Jurassic Period, before mosquitoes are currently confirmed by the fossil record to exist. If Jurassic Park was able to find any viable DNA specimens, there would have been very little to go on. This would mean that there would be more gaps than normal in the DNA sequence, subsequently filled by more frog DNA. This could explain why the Dilophosaurus are so different from their prehistoric counterparts, far more so than other dinosaurs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom