• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Windows 10's "pixel borders" that appear in every single window now match the accent color. Such a slight but noticeable change that polishes the UI a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

So apparently, the quiz in Super Mystery Dungeon might be optional; if you're not satisfied with the result, you will be able to choose the Pokémon you want.
lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"See discussion about dress and breast"
Wut.:4charizard:No seriously, i think a female character with big boob can be good if this is a CHARACTER. Not just a pair of big boobs with leg. Like the character on the right of my signature and many more in my fiction. Also, Happy Birthday @Cloud_Dreamer !:4pacman:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So apparently, the quiz in Super Mystery Dungeon might be optional; if you're not satisfied with the result, you will be able to choose the Pokémon you want.
lol
So that pretty much makes it pointless.

T

Trick or Treat

In a fighting game, it's stupid to have big breasts. I mean, just look at Chun-Li in the latest Street Fighter, they focused so much on her boobies that the engine makes them look unnatural. I'm not joking.
If you want to make a character with big boobaroos, don't make her a fighter. Or else, it'll look weird.
In that case, sure. But that is because they needlessly focus so much them. Having one or two character with stereotypical "big breasted sex appeal" is fine, but not a whole cast, and not when they go out of their way to point it out and show it off.

I mean, look at ZSS in Smash, pretty sizeable. Now notice how her breasts aren't being shoved in our face.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
lol
Oh thats cool but Im still going to take what the quiz gives me
Well they've done it already
Twice :4wario: :4ryu::4feroy:
Nintnedo didnt leak that.

Impatient kids did

Thats why the ones that did leak it got copyright strikes

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
lol
So it's worthless to do the quizz.
Why bringing it back then ? For the old fans ? If yes, that's a really poor attempt to fix something.

In that case, sure. But that is because they needlessly focus so much them. Having one or two character with stereotypical "big breasted sex appeal" is fine, but not a whole cast, and not when they go out of their way to point it out and show it off.

I mean, look at ZSS in Smash, pretty sizeable. Now notice how her breasts aren't being shoved in our face.
You know why there's big boobed ladies everywhere ? Bad Fanservice.
Or just this reason...

...a dumb one, yes.

T

Trick or Treat

So it's worthless to do the quizz.
Why bringing it back then ? For the old fans ? If yes, that's a really poor attempt to fix something.

You know why there's big boobed ladies everywhere ? Bad Fanservice.
Or just this reason...

...a dumb one, yes.
Yeah I don't really understand that. How are they hard to work with?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Impatient kids certainly didn't put Smash 3DS on the eShop listings in the Wario section, though
It's a case of Meet the Spy, my friend. :4pacman:
Trying to defend the ones that broke a law I see
Yeah I don't really understand that. How are they hard to work with?
"Because big boobs make games sell"

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

@ RamOne RamOne Thank you!! :)

Trying to defend the ones that broke a law I see

"Because big boobs make games sell"
And that is where I draw the line. When developers make almost every character have big boobs just to sell. That, I don't like. I will still like the characters if they are cool, however.

Well, same reason as Ubisoft who can't program a female character in a Assassin's Creed game.
There's none.

Also because kids this day prefer big melons on females.

I am looking forward to playing as an apparently awesome woman in the new AC, however.

D

Deleted member

Well, same reason as Ubisoft who can't program a female character in a Assassin's Creed game.
There's none.

Also because kids this day prefer big melons on females.

Syndicate has a female playable character. But it took them so long.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A teenager complaining about 'kids these days' feels weird, lol. Not that I disagree with the point.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So apart of discussion about big breast and Link dress. What's going on here?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Maybe it's an attempt to make the game good. I guess.
It's probably a compromise, for those who liked the quiz and are willing to work with what it gives, it allows you to play with that option. However, for those who want one or two specific Pokémon and don't want to retry the quiz multiple times to get them, you have the option to just forego the quiz. It may not be the best way to handle it, but it is understandable considering everyone has their favorites and sometimes the quiz could screw you out of them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I heard that movie is pretty darn good.

I'm bored and still want Roy. : D
Do you want to fight against me on Wii U? I have Roy and all. And i want to fight someone at my level.

T

Trick or Treat

I am personally glad that I won't need the quiz. In every Dungeon game I have played, I was always Squirtle and my partner Charmander, and I intend to keep that in this new game.

I have tries to use other Pokemon, but that was the only pair that felt right, to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I was playing For Glory yesterday, found a really cool guy on there. We messed around and had some fun, haha. Good games, CHAOS, whoever you are out there.

So what's the topic today?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sounds like a reasonable idea.
So are you OK now or tomorrow? I have also to demand to my parent because it's very late here so i have soon to go to bed. But even if your or i cannot fight today. I can still give you a friend request now and report the party later. So what is your answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom