• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm at "Soup" !

What's going on here ?
I have confirmed to the werld that the new Nentenda project is gonna be called "Nintendo." No NX or abbreviation bs.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Your forget to say to play only on Omega stage. #NoFun.:4darkpit:
I didn't forget.

I thought about it really hard and thought adding all that extra explanation would sound less snazzy.

That's what I get for trying to look cool.
:4darkpit:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Remember that fanfic I said I was working on? Here's a lttle preview:

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people.

“Nintendo-Spider151 reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

“Greetings, Spider” one of the cloaked men said “Getting to the point, a new war has started”

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also i'm still waiting for a answer of my question if someone here know a good looking Edgeworth Mii. I really need one if you know what i mean.

And the Lacie Mii too...

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people.

“Nintendo-Spider151 reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

“Greetings, Spider” one of the cloaked men said “Getting to the point, a new war has started”
"through the halls of an empty hall"? I love it already :joyful:

T

Trick or Treat

This sounds intense. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Also i'm still waiting for a answer of my question if someone here know a good looking Edgeworth Mii. I really need one if you know what i mean.

And the Lacie Mii too...
I'd rather have a Mii of Franziska von Karma if you know what i mean. Heck, I'd settle for a fanfic!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'd rather have a Mii of Franziska von Karma if you know what i mean. Heck, I'd settle for a fanfic!
Well i need a Edgeworth Mii just because i want play a Mii that look like Edgeworth and because of Luggy in someway. But thanks for feedback.

Still waiting for that Lacie Mii tough...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We talkin' fiction writing now?

Let's see if I can type down one of my vague ideas here. . .

He stared down the man who had caused him so much torment in his life. All those years of belittlement and slander washed over his mind like a tsunami.

He hadn't taken the Fire Orb for revenge.

Well, now it was gonna be used for it.

"So what exactly happens if I put this on the pedestal, old man?"

"You don't need to know that, brat. Just step away from it and hand over the orb, and I'll ensure that your execution is only a little painful."

"You know what? I've had enough of you trying to control me. I've had enough of you calling me evil and plotting to kill me. I don't know what's going to happen if I do this, but if you don't want it to happen then it must be good!"

He slammed the Orb down onto the Inferno Pedestal. The whole valley began to shake violently, and the area around the pedestal glowed like a wildfire.

"You little freak! What did you DO? What did y-"

The old man's ravings were lost to his ears. A wave of flames had erupted from the Pedestal, engulfing him entirely. He slipped out of consciousness. . .

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We talkin' fiction writing now?

Let's see if I can type down one of my vague ideas here. . .

He stared down the man who had caused him so much torment in his life. All those years of belittlement and slander washed over his mind like a tsunami.

He hadn't taken the Fire Orb for revenge.

Well, now it was gonna be used for it.

"So what exactly happens if I put this on the pedestal, old man?"

"You don't need to know that, brat. Just step away from it and hand over the orb, and I'll ensure that your execution is only a little painful."

"You know what? I've had enough of you trying to control me. I've had enough of you calling me evil and plotting to kill me. I don't know what's going to happen if I do this, but if you don't want it to happen then it must be good!"

He slammed the Orb down onto the Inferno Pedestal. The whole valley began to shake violently, and the area around the pedestal glowed like a wildfire.

"You little freak! What did you DO? What did y-"

The old man's ravings were lost to his ears. A wave of flames had erupted from the Pedestal, engulfing him entirely. He slipped out of consciousness. . .
That's actually pretty good! I hope one day to finish one of my two fiction. But one is gonna to take a looooong time before being finish. But hey, one day! I hope....

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That's actually pretty good! I hope one day to finish one of my two fiction. But one is gonna to take a looooong time before being finish. But hey, one day! I hope....
I just hope someday I can convince myself to come up with more than mental cartoons of certain scenes and then actually write them down. XD

And hey, if you're worried about finishing a long fic, just remember this:

At least it's not The Subspace Emissiary's World Conquest.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just hope someday I can convince myself to come up with more than mental cartoons of certain scenes and then actually write them down. XD

And hey, if you're worried about finishing a long fic, just remember this:

At least it's not The Subspace Emissiary's World Conquest.
What is this exactly? The longest fanfic in the world? Also, if you see all the story i have create myself for one of my two fiction. I think your saw that it's gonna very long for me before even finish the first big Arc of my story. Which is divided into 4 Big Arc with multi arc in it. So i don't think i'm gonna to end it soon, especialy if i don't write at all the story because my brain is stupid.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I saw a couple of new mods were instated today. Cyndane, Moydow, someone new for Smash 4 Link, someone new for Online Tournament Listings...anyone else?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Could someone just, like, DDOS this site for awhile? Maybe Sakurai announce a new direct? 'Cause I want to be learning Unity but this thread is distracting.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So I saw a couple of new mods were instated today. Cyndane, Moydow, someone new for Smash 4 Link, someone new for Online Tournament Listings...anyone else?
If I ever become a mod, I know exactly what would be the reaction of most other mods or admins...

"Not this atrocious meme guy ! Why ? Why would you choose him as a moderator ? Why !?"

D

Deleted member

Congratulations to them. Honestly, I don't really care if I'm a mod or not. I'll continue to post in Welcome Center regardless of it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well GG @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ . You can have now in your CV that your have RageQuit a person lol. Seriously, your too strong for me. My brain can't handle all this thing that goes so fast that i can't do good choice, i think i wil stop fighting person on 1v1 if there are more strong that me. It's not that i don't want to training but i just want to have fun. And this match were more salty that anything else for me XD. I prefer more 1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1. Or just fighting person that have the same skill i have. But still GG.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Could someone just, like, DDOS this site for awhile? Maybe Sakurai announce a new direct? 'Cause I want to be learning Unity but this thread is distracting.
Lol. I want to do something outside the thread at one point and it gets on my way too.

by being a mod, you are just another parent looking over the toddlers
For a person that spams a lot in the WC with one single post that may be helpful, like Cyndane, I'm not sure how is that going to work out. :troll:

I'm joking. Okay? Okay. And Moydow is also a WC mod, I noticed.

hey i post on the Pikachu boards and get no reward whatsoever.
Being a mod must sound like a stressful online "job". It doesn't really add anything to the experience. I don't mind it but you get what I'm saying.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm starting to hope there's a direct around the time of Comic Con this year. With all the people who were dissapointed with Nintendo's performance, I suppose fans would feel better if that happened.

Damn, this keyboard is pissing me off.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well now i'm waiting to do some match with @CrusherMania1592 because at least i know that my brain will not be like a bomb that can explode at anytime. XD (Nothing against you Crusher, i just say that because your more the person i prefer to fight than pro like Luggy or HunterNinja'. Also, what day and hour can you fight me?)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
You know, I'm gonna miss Vio. I thought he was pretty cool in Four Swords, especially with Akira Himekawa's manga adaption. If only it wasn't for the stupid totem mechanic...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, I'm gonna miss Vio. I thought he was pretty cool in Four Swords, especially with Akira Himekawa's manga adaption. If only it wasn't for the amazing totem mechanic...
Fixed

I dont mind him being god. The dude was the main character in Link Between worlds

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, I present to you, the prologue of my Social Thread fanfiction:

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people. Those here, were the leaders of the Church. The ones that along the Mage Association, worked to prevent disasters and hide magic from the world.

“ @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

That flinched Spider. A new war already? That made no sense, the last time that ritual they called a war happened was 10 years ago. According to its rules, another 50 years had to pass for a new one to begin. “You want me to be the mediator” he said once he recovered his composure.

“Exactly”

“But why me?” There was one defect Spider clearly knew about himself: he was immature. He would constantly pull pranks on others, make jokes and bad puns at bad times and get angry like a child over simple things. That and he was lazy and didn’t possess the best social skills “Honestly, Sir @Warchamp7 , @KenithTheGatherer would’ve been a better option”

“Ah yes, he has more experience, but see, we chose you because of how much of a meddler you are” the cloaked man now identified as Warchamp7 continued “despite your short time as a member, many people both in the Church and the Mage Association like you and will listen to you, if there’s a disaster coming from this war, I’m sure you’ll be able to convince most Masters to cooperate” Spider registered that on his brain, it would be pressuring, but maybe he could do it “Also…” he looked up “This is part of the test to see if you can become one of us” Now he was surprised “I’ve got to admit, I was skeptical at the idea first, with how much of a troubling figure you are but @FalKoopa and @ Opossum Opossum have actually talked good about you. Also you have left an impression on @--- , @IsmaR and @Venus of the Desert Bloom "

Spider directed his gaze at the two aforementioned members of the council, FalKoopa and Opossum. Out of all high ranking members of the Church, those two were the most sociable ones. He has hung out with them from time to time, he has managed to make them angry, it’d be a lie a lie to say he didn’t enjoy it, even when he was suspended he thought it was worth it. But even so, he was good comrades with them and managed to make them laugh many times. He would apologize for all the trouble he has caused when he could.

“Besides, you won’t be alone” another person he didn’t see before then stepped in front of him. It was a woman on her early 20’s. She was a blue eyed blonde who wore purple sleeveless shirt and shorts alongside many pieces of golden armor across her body. On her hips there was a cape that made her look like she was wearing a dress, tied by a cloth that had the symbol of three equilateral triangles together. She also used a golden laurel crown with a pink jewel. A notable feature were her pointy ears “This is Servant Ruler, Queen Zelda of Hyrule, she will be your companion”

------

The Holy Grail War. A ritual that takes place every 60 years in which seven mages are selected to engage in a battle royale, with the winner getting their wish granted by said artifact, the Holy Grail, a corrupted grail, no one knows that though.

To execute this, the mages have to summon their own Servants: Heroes of all eras coming from all kinds of tales. According to their legends, they are placed into one of seven classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Each of them having a wish they want granted, the Servants along their Masters must eliminate the other pairs until one stands. Only then, the Holy Grail will appear to make their wishes true, however…

------

Fate/Boards Smash

Prologue: Along came a Spider

------

I'm gonna make clear two things:
  1. This is not a pairing fic
  2. I already mentioned that @ Soul. Soul. @Space Stranger @Envy @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @Flight @Arigarmy and @ Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391 will be the main charcters, you guys will appear next chapter.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, I present to you, the prologue of my Social Thread fanfiction:

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people. Those here, were the leaders of the Church. The ones that along the Mage Association, worked to prevent disasters and hide magic from the world.

“ @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

That flinched Spider. A new war already? That made no sense, the last time that ritual they called a war happened was 10 years ago. According to its rules, another 50 years had to pass for a new one to begin. “You want me to be the mediator” he said once he recovered his composure.

“Exactly”

“But why me?” There was one defect Spider clearly knew about himself: he was immature. He would constantly pull pranks on others, make jokes and bad puns at bad times and get angry like a child over simple things. That and he was lazy and didn’t possess the best social skills “Honestly, Sir @Warchamp7 , @KenithTheGatherer would’ve been a better option”

“Ah yes, he has more experience, but see, we chose you because of how much of a meddler you are” the cloaked man now identified as Warchamp7 continued “despite your short time as a member, many people both in the Church and the Mage Association like you and will listen to you, if there’s a disaster coming from this war, I’m sure you’ll be able to convince most Masters to cooperate” Spider registered that on his brain, it would be pressuring, but maybe he could do it “Besides…” he looked up “This is part of the test to see if you can become one of us” Now he was surprised “I’ve got to admit, I was skeptical at the idea first, with how much of a troubling figure you are but @FalKoopa and @ Opossum Opossum have actually talked good about you. Also you have left an impression on @--- , @IsmaR and @Venus of the Desert Bloom "

Spider directed his gaze at the two aforementioned members of the council, FalKoopa and Opossum. Out of all high ranking members of the Church, those two were the most sociable ones. He has hung out with them from time to time, he has managed to make them angry, it’d be a lie a lie to say he didn’t enjoy it, even when he was suspended he thought it was worth it. But even so, he was good comrades with them and managed to make them laugh many times. He would apologize for all the trouble he has caused when he could.

“Besides, you won’t be alone” another person he didn’t see before then stepped of him. It was a woman on her early 20’s. She was a blue eyed blonde who wore purple sleeveless shirt and shorts alongside many pieces of golden armor across her body. On her hips there was a cape that made her look like she was wearing a dress, tied by a cloth that had the symbol of three equilateral triangles together. She also used a golden laurel crown with a pink jewel. A notable feature were her pointy ears “This is Servant Ruler, Queen Zelda of Hyrule, she will be your companion”

------

The Holy Grail War. A ritual that takes place every 60 years in which seven mages are selected to engage in a battle royale, with the winner getting their wish granted by said artifact, the Holy Grail, a corrupted grail, no one knows that though.

To execute this, the mages have to summon their own Servants: Heroes of all eras coming from all kinds of tales. According to their legends, they are placed into one of seven classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Each of them having a wish they want granted, the Servants along their Masters must eliminate the other pairs until one stands. Only then, the Holy Grail will appear to make their wishes true, however…

------

Fate/Boards Smash

Prologue: Along came a Spider

------

I'm gonna make clear two things:
  1. This is not a pairing fic
  2. I already mentioned that @ Soul. Soul. @Space Stranger @Envy @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @Flight @Arigarmy and @ Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391 will be the main charcters, you guys will appear next chapter.
Petition to rename the story Unlimited Smash Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom