• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
That last episode of Stardust Crusaders...it was beautiful. My heart was pounding the entire time over how hype it was.

Also, its a great way to start my birthday today lol. I'm going out to eat right now, and I have money to get an e-shop card. Ryu, here I come! :4ryu:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, I present to you, the prologue of my Social Thread fanfiction:

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people. Those here, were the leaders of the Church. The ones that along the Mage Association, worked to prevent disasters and hide magic from the world.

“ @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

“Greetings, Spider” one of the cloaked men said “Getting to the point, a new war has started”

That flinched Spider. A new war already? That made no sense, the last time that ritual they called a war happened was 10 years ago. According to its rules, another 50 years had to pass for a new one to begin. “You want me to be the mediator” he said once he recovered his composure.

“Exactly”

“But why me?” There was one defect Spider clearly knew about himself: he was immature. He would constantly pull pranks on others, make jokes and bad puns at bad times and get angry like a child over simple things. That and he was lazy and didn’t possess the best social skills “Honestly, Sir @Warchamp7 , @KenithTheGatherer would’ve been a better option”

“Ah yes, he has more experience, but see, we chose you because of how much of a meddler you are” the cloaked man now identified as Warchamp7 continued “despite your short time as a member, many people both in the Church and the Mage Association like you and will listen to you, if there’s a disaster coming from this war, I’m sure you’ll be able to convince most Masters to cooperate” Spider registered that on his brain, it would be pressuring, but maybe he could do it “Besides…” he looked up “This is part of the test to see if you can become one of us” Now he was surprised “I’ve got to admit, I was skeptical at the idea first, with how much of a troubling figure you are but @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @ Opossum Opossum have actually talked good about you. Also you have left an impression on @--- , @IsmaR and @Venus of the Desert Bloom "

Spider directed his gaze at the two aforementioned members of the council, FalKoopa and Opossum. Out of all high ranking members of the Church, those two were the most sociable ones. He has hung out with them from time to time, he has managed to make them angry, it’d be a lie a lie to say he didn’t enjoy it, even when he was suspended he thought it was worth it. But even so, he was good comrades with them and managed to make them laugh many times. He would apologize for all the trouble he has caused when he could.

“Besides, you won’t be alone” another person he didn’t see before then stepped of him. It was a woman on her early 20’s. She was a blue eyed blonde who wore purple sleeveless shirt and shorts alongside many pieces of golden armor across her body. On her hips there was a cape that made her look like she was wearing a dress, tied by a cloth that had the symbol of three equilateral triangles together. She also used a golden laurel crown with a pink jewel. A notable feature were her pointy ears “This is Servant Ruler, Queen Zelda of Hyrule, she will be your companion”

------

The Holy Grail War. A ritual that takes place every 60 years in which seven mages are selected to engage in a battle royale, with the winner getting their wish granted by said artifact, the Holy Grail, a corrupted grail, no one knows that though.

To execute this, the mages have to summon their own Servants: Heroes of all eras coming from all kinds of tales. According to their legends, they are placed into one of seven classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Each of them having a wish they want granted, the Servants along their Masters must eliminate the other pairs until one stands. Only then, the Holy Grail will appear to make their wishes true, however…

------

Fate/Boards Smash

Prologue: Along came a Spider

------

I'm gonna make clear two things:
  1. This is not a pairing fic
  2. I already mentioned that @Soul. @Space Stranger @Envy @CliffJumper @Flight @Arigarmy and @Kirbyfan391 will be the main charcters, you guys will appear next chapter.
56e.gif

Thank god I'm only a cameo in this, cauz' I'm not a big fan of fan fictions. Just my opinion though.

That last episode of Stardust Crusaders...it was beautiful. My heart was pounding the entire time over how hype it was.

Also, its a great way to start my birthday today lol. I'm going out to eat right now, and I have money to get an e-shop card. Ryu, here I come! :4ryu:
Happy birthday dude. Also, I gotta go watch the last JoJo episode. The hype is too strong.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Today, I learned that Nintendo of France sponsors a Super Mario Kart tournament every year since about 2002.

T

Trick or Treat

Ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, I present to you, the prologue of my Social Thread fanfiction:

A figure walked through the halls of an empty hall and came across a giant door. Once opened, he entered and was now in the center of what seemed to be a council of cloaked people. Those here, were the leaders of the Church. The ones that along the Mage Association, worked to prevent disasters and hide magic from the world.

“ @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard reporting” The figure presented himself by name “May I ask, why have I been called here?”

“Greetings, Spider” one of the cloaked men said “Getting to the point, a new war has started”

That flinched Spider. A new war already? That made no sense, the last time that ritual they called a war happened was 10 years ago. According to its rules, another 50 years had to pass for a new one to begin. “You want me to be the mediator” he said once he recovered his composure.

“Exactly”

“But why me?” There was one defect Spider clearly knew about himself: he was immature. He would constantly pull pranks on others, make jokes and bad puns at bad times and get angry like a child over simple things. That and he was lazy and didn’t possess the best social skills “Honestly, Sir @Warchamp7 , @KenithTheGatherer would’ve been a better option”

“Ah yes, he has more experience, but see, we chose you because of how much of a meddler you are” the cloaked man now identified as Warchamp7 continued “despite your short time as a member, many people both in the Church and the Mage Association like you and will listen to you, if there’s a disaster coming from this war, I’m sure you’ll be able to convince most Masters to cooperate” Spider registered that on his brain, it would be pressuring, but maybe he could do it “Besides…” he looked up “This is part of the test to see if you can become one of us” Now he was surprised “I’ve got to admit, I was skeptical at the idea first, with how much of a troubling figure you are but @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @ Opossum Opossum have actually talked good about you. Also you have left an impression on @--- , @IsmaR and @Venus of the Desert Bloom "

Spider directed his gaze at the two aforementioned members of the council, FalKoopa and Opossum. Out of all high ranking members of the Church, those two were the most sociable ones. He has hung out with them from time to time, he has managed to make them angry, it’d be a lie a lie to say he didn’t enjoy it, even when he was suspended he thought it was worth it. But even so, he was good comrades with them and managed to make them laugh many times. He would apologize for all the trouble he has caused when he could.

“Besides, you won’t be alone” another person he didn’t see before then stepped of him. It was a woman on her early 20’s. She was a blue eyed blonde who wore purple sleeveless shirt and shorts alongside many pieces of golden armor across her body. On her hips there was a cape that made her look like she was wearing a dress, tied by a cloth that had the symbol of three equilateral triangles together. She also used a golden laurel crown with a pink jewel. A notable feature were her pointy ears “This is Servant Ruler, Queen Zelda of Hyrule, she will be your companion”

------

The Holy Grail War. A ritual that takes place every 60 years in which seven mages are selected to engage in a battle royale, with the winner getting their wish granted by said artifact, the Holy Grail, a corrupted grail, no one knows that though.

To execute this, the mages have to summon their own Servants: Heroes of all eras coming from all kinds of tales. According to their legends, they are placed into one of seven classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Each of them having a wish they want granted, the Servants along their Masters must eliminate the other pairs until one stands. Only then, the Holy Grail will appear to make their wishes true, however…

------

Fate/Boards Smash

Prologue: Along came a Spider

------

I'm gonna make clear two things:
  1. This is not a pairing fic
  2. I already mentioned that @Soul. @Space Stranger @Envy @CliffJumper @Flight @Arigarmy and @Kirbyfan391 will be the main charcters, you guys will appear next chapter.
Oooh this is pretty interesting. I am really interested to see how this will play out. You are off to a good start!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just remembered
I actually made artwork for my old school for advertising/promoting purposes
And now I can't go back and request it being removed

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God ****ing dammnit. THIS MUSIC IS SO ****ING GOOD!!!
GOD DAMN!!! PLEASE HACKER I WANT TO HEAR THIS MUSIC WHEN I'M FIGHTING ON FINAL DESTINATION OR ANY STAGE WITH A CHARACTER LIKE ROY OR ONE OF MY MII AGAINST ANY OPPONENT!!! THIS MUSIC MAKE ME TO WANT TO FIGHT ANY CHALLENGE!!!!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

This episode was byotiful. Everything about it was great.
Now time to wait for Part 4 to be animated. Hype !

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Jojo Ended, Assassination Classroom ended, wtf am I going to do now
Wait for the big Nichijou announcement ?
It's probably just gonna be a new volume after the timeskip instead of a new anime, but who cares.

T

Trick or Treat

This week is Social Thread birthday, huh? Today Cloud_Dreamer, Flight the 25th and Luggy the 24th or 26th.
And happy birthday, @ Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer !
Mine was a couple days ago, as well. So it seems June is a popular month for us in the Social Thread.

Happy birthday, Cloud.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

This episode was byotiful. Everything about it was great.
Now time to wait for Part 4 to be animated. Hype !
Is that Dio with a freaking Road Roller

These anime makers are nuts. :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is that Dio with a freaking Road Roller

These anime makers are nuts. :4pacman:
WRYYYY *****, WRYYYY
To be fair, smaller breasts =/= beauty, either. It depends on the person, and how much you think breasts in general contribute to a person's beauty.
Its better then walking around like you are a pair of walking breasts. I just don't like big breasted characters for the sake of them just being big breasted

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
WRYYYY *****, WRYYYY

Its better then walking around like you are a pair of walking breasts. I just don't like big breasted characters for the sake of them just being big breasted
Only real "Big Breasted" character I like is Flurrie
Simply because she's useful in TTYD for getting Ms. Mowz :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

WRYYYY *****, WRYYYY

That is why it depends on the person/character. There is nothing wrong with having big breasts, just like there is nothing wrong with having small breasts. It is a matter of how they act about them, or in video games, the reason why they have them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*goes on Miiverse*
*sees this*

Da hell is Nintendo up too :4megaman:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh hey, NS151's fanfic is coming along nicely. :4pacman:

And did I miss? Cross dressing Toon Link? Crazyal wanting a ban? :wario:

:231:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
That is why it depends on the person/character. There is nothing wrong with having big breasts, just like there is nothing wrong with having small breasts. It is a matter of how they act about them, or in video games, the reason why they have them.
In a fighting game, it's stupid to have big breasts. I mean, just look at Chun-Li in the latest Street Fighter, they focused so much on her boobies that the engine makes them look unnatural. I'm not joking.
If you want to make a character with big boobaroos, don't make her a fighter. Or else, it'll look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom