• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Hey guys what do you think of these tracks and having Pious as DLC in Smash Bros Wii U/3DS
Pious

The tracks,
Black Rose
Gateway to Destiny

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why is that?
Internet friends or not, you don't know what people will do
My name apparently means "highly praiseworthy" or something of the like.
My name means nothing. Thats how unimportant I am. It is just Alison spelled differently

My name isn't even pretty

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is that?

Those internet friends I mentioned know a lot about my personal life and I know a lot of theirs. We know each others' full names and text and sometimes talk on the phone. I even plan on meeting some of them in the very near future.

Of course I am not saying to just freely tell everyone in the world, but my point is that just because they may start as just online strangers, doesn't mean it will always be like that. I'm sure most of us here have met someone, whether on this site or another, that we are like that with.
I would actually look forward to meeting users outside the internet in the future. And that's correct. It can't be always like that (in which they'll never reveal it), because there will be a point in which they have no other choice but to reveal it. Maybe they're just stubborn or think others will make fun of it; the latter being a ridiculous idea.

D

Deleted member

My name means nothing. Thats how unimportant I am. It is just Alison spelled differently

I just leave hints for the user to correctly guess the name. It's nothing really, but it's fun knowing other users' lives.

Interesting thing you say there... Anthony :demon:
I can't believe you got it.

Soul.

I don't know if people will have no other choice but to reveal their name.
You see, they would just say their name is Whatever. Or Shrek. Shrek is actually a good name.

T

Trick or Treat

I don't see the harm, especially if it is only the first name. Like I said, I have internet friends who know my full name, see my pictures, have me on FB, my number, etc. But it took a while before I was comfortabke enough for that to happen. Which is why I would only give my first name here. Not that I don't trust anyone, but it just takes a while to get to that point.

I would actually look forward to meeting users outside the internet in the future. And that's correct. It can't be always like that (in which they'll never reveal it), because there will be a point in which they have no other choice but to reveal it. Maybe they're just stubborn or think others will make fun of it; the latter being a ridiculous idea.
I would have already met most of the friends I mentioned by now, but it isn't that easy to travel across the country, and in one case all the way to England. But soon enough I will meet them for sure.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just leave hints for the user to correctly guess the name. It's nothing really, but it's fun knowing other users' lives.

I can't believe you got it.
I guessed it too, but I chose not not say it here :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel as if we'll get a Ballot Character, the 64 Stages and Youtube functionality in August along with Tourney Mode

Because, think about it.

April (Mewtwo) > June (Lucas, Roy and Ryu) > August (Youtube) > October (Ballot ends)
We get a 2-month gap between releases :4pacman:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Learned another thing about @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo .

One step closer to getting around to that kidnapping I, mean, one step to a closer friendship or something.

Don't feel bad Oboro, at least yours is unique. I've met no less then fifteen people with my first name. Back in my first grade class I got stuck with two of them. Even ended up with a distant relative with the same first and last name by complete coincidence, and we hate each other so we can't mess with people.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I feel as if we'll get a Ballot Character, the 64 Stages and Youtube functionality in August along with Tourney Mode

Because, think about it.

April (Mewtwo) > June (Lucas, Roy and Ryu) > August (Youtube) > October (Ballot ends)
We get a 2-month gap between releases :4pacman:
I'd replace the ballot character with Wolf.

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
Why does nobody acknowledge the Freakyforms Medley (Heck even Crunchii didn't made a video of it)? Sure its creepy but it has a nice mix later on.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't see the harm, especially if it is only the first name. Like I said, I have internet friends who know my full name, see my pictures, have me on FB, my number, etc. But it took a while before I was comfortabke enough for that to happen. Which is why I would only give my first name here. Not that I don't trust anyone, but it just takes a while to get to that point.
Then I guess it is just me then

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

One step closer to getting around to that kidnapping I, mean, one step to a closer friendship or something.

Don't feel bad Oboro, at least yours is unique. I've met no less then fifteen people with my first name. Back in my first grade class I got stuck with two of them. Even ended up with a distant relative with the same first and last name by complete coincidence, and we hate each other so we can't mess with people.
Meh, mine is a rather common name or at least for the time I was born, so I've various called like me.

It stopped to annoy me after a while.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

my name is everywhere, that aint unique pff
I had about 2 Allisons in one class before and it was annoying, all spelled differently

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would have already met most of the friends I mentioned by now, but it isn't that easy to travel across the country, and in one case all the way to England. But soon enough I will meet them for sure.
I see. I have a tendency of revealing my first name only. My face would be the last thing I would like to share, and as a result, my Mii merges some characteristics with my real self and my imagination, so if you wanted to see my face, there you go. lol

Some of my old YouTube pals already know the real name and nothing has happened. You get zero rewards for it. But I do want to get that out of the way, and so I reveal it.

This is an interesting topic for sure. It isn't easy to travel, agreed. I've been on that stuff recently (travelling across countries), but not to meet users in real life. Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was so distracted browsing Reddit that I almost made my Kingdra KO herself with Struggle

2MuchGrind4Today

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
tumblr_inline_n7slzns7Da1qg7lq7.png

Every name is important. Mine is super french (logic) and is derived from baptize.
Super religious, I know.

T

Trick or Treat

my name is everywhere, that aint unique pff
I had about 2 Allisons in one class before and it was annoying, all spelled differently
It is still pretty, the way yours is spelled.

I see. I have a tendency of revealing my first name only. My face would be the last thing I would like to share, and as a result, my Mii merges some characteristics with my real self and my imagination, so if you wanted to see my face, there you go. lol

Some of my old YouTube pals already know the real name and nothing has happened. You get zero rewards for it. But I do want to get that out of the way, and so I reveal it.

This is an interesting topic for sure. It isn't easy to travel, agreed. I've been on that stuff recently (travelling across countries), but not to meet users in real life. Meh.
Well stuff like my Facebook, that is my regular personal Facebook. I use it regularly and talk to all my IRL friends there. So like most people, I have pictures of myself, my name, and people see my life. It just so happens that I became so close to people on another forum I used to go to, that I added them on Facebook. Their personal Facebook. And Snapchat. And phone number. Etc etc etc. So they see my life, I see theirs. Because they are friends, just like any other. Even though they started out as strangers on an internet forum, I view them just as I do any of my friends I actually know from school or work, or in person. One of them has been my other best friend for almost 6 years, and we tell each other everything, just like you would woth an in person best friend. Real friendships can come from a random stranger. Who knows? Maybe years from now it will be like that with us, or anyone on here.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What's with the title?
Now this is a story, all about how
Smashboards' life got swept right upside-down
I'd just like to take a minute, just sit right there
And tell you how I went to Miiverse and posted a funny image @Rocket Raccoon made to this thread and accidentally started a giant fiasco about real names in a thread called Bel-Air. :4villager:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom