• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm relatively new to the anime scene, and was wanting to get some recommendations. I'm enjoying Attack On Titan very much, and I've also gotten pretty far into World Trigger. Any recommendations to a newb? Any must-watches?
You gotta watch 2 animes...
tumblr_nohxvwm4Kp1uogxllo1_540.jpg

...Nichijou and...

...Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

That's all. Those 2 are enough for anybody who wants to watch an anime.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm relatively new to the anime scene, and was wanting to get some recommendations. I'm enjoying Attack On Titan very much, and I've also gotten pretty far into World Trigger. Any recommendations to a newb? Any must-watches?
Anyone who doesn't recommend Cowboy Bebop in their list is wrong.

It's the one anime that revived my interest.

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
[WARINING] This post has something to do with both MLP and Smash bros. so if you are bothered by MLP content being in this site (Or something like that), then please safely ignore it.
What MLP music would fit in Smash if its Remixed property for Smash?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well there is Jojos bizarre adventure, Seraph of the End, No game no life, Btoom!, Hamtaro, thos are the ones that come off the top of my head although not sure you will Like Hamtaro

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
[WARINING] This post has something to do with both MLP and Smash bros. so if you are bothered by MLP content being in this site (Or something like that), then please safely ignore it.
An orchestral instrumental arrangement of This Day Aria could be neato. Maybe on the Kalos League stage.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
1) It's [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] (without spaces)
2) I remember you now. :4pacman:

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
*People Who don't like Smash Bros. DLC because they think ''THOSE CHARACTERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU MONEY GRABBER!".

You want anime?
Go watch Naruto.
If you want the best of it, go watch part 1,
if you want cringeworthy filler to the max, go watch part 2.
Edit: OH SHOOT I DOUBLE POSTED! DANG IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna be honest the only good thing of Naruto (In my opinion) is Part 1 of the Naruto Manga,
everything else is either REALLY boring, or SOO over the top to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is still pretty, the way yours is spelled.

Well stuff like my Facebook, that is my regular personal Facebook. I use it regularly and talk to all my IRL friends there. So like most people, I have pictures of myself, my name, and people see my life. It just so happens that I became so close to people on another forum I used to go to, that I added them on Facebook. Their personal Facebook. And Snapchat. And phone number. Etc etc etc. So they see my life, I see theirs. Because they are friends, just like any other. Even though they started out as strangers on an internet forum, I view them just as I do any of my friends I actually know from school or work, or in person. One of them has been my other best friend for almost 6 years, and we tell each other everything, just like you would woth an in person best friend. Real friendships can come from a random stranger. Who knows? Maybe years from now it will be like that with us, or anyone on here.
Yeah. That shows people shouldn't be afraid of revealing it. I'm still not very fond of social networking sites. You know, the NSA trauma and all. I declined to give out my real name to Facebook and they deactivated my account until further notice. They're desperate. Zuckerberg must be into something. I use Skype instead. At the time of its deactivation, I only posted drawings in the Facebook account. That was it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
First Anime; Lucky Star
Second Anime; Hoshi no Kaabii (Also known as "YOU MUST BE JESTIN'" in the US
Third Anime; Nichijou

I haven't really watched others :4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It is about the life of a hamster named Hamtaro and his friends
I remember watching it when I was a kid. It was pretty fun to watch and I remember having plushies of them from the fast food "Quick". It is pretty cute indeed.

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
Huh, I didn't know Scrubs(Or Idk, maybe clone Dittos) use Marth when they are against Roy,
First Lucina, and now Roy.........
That's just pathetic to me.
Edit: I even remember I was against one of them who spam Shield breakers, and Counters.
He stocked me, then taunted me, and after I 2 stocked him he left.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*People Who don't like Smash Bros. DLC because they think ''THOSE CHARACTERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU MONEY GRABBER!".

If you want the best of it, go watch part 1,
if you want cringeworthy filler to the max, go watch part 2.
Edit: OH SHOOT I DOUBLE POSTED! DANG IT!
What I do is whine about how there's no eShop available in Latin America, even if you register your account with another country (which I did for free :4mewtwo:) the credit cards aren't accepted and eShop Point Cards aren't brought here.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Huh, I didn't know Scrubs(Or Idk, maybe clone Dittos) use Marth when they are against Roy,
First Lucina, and now Roy.........
That's just pathetic to me.
Not really, defensive plays counters Roy pretty well. That's a neat idea. I generally use Mac to counter Roy, and it has been pretty effective so far.

Soul.

Bruh, that spin-off anime killed the series. The sidekicks were weak, Cory's ultimate attack was nerfed, and this **** happened:
Dude, Raven's anime was ****ing dumb. All she did was think she was the greatest thing ever. There was no villain. 100% filler. Bad anime. Never watch it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
my name is everywhere, that aint unique pff
I had about 2 Allisons in one class before and it was annoying, all spelled differently
Try having 3 Chris', all spelled the same. Doesn't help that my last name is fairly common, so that has caused a few mixups before.
I mean, I love my name, but sometimes it causes problems.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Dude, Raven's anime was ****ing dumb. All she did was think she was the greatest thing ever. There was no villain. 100% filler. Bad anime. Never watch it.
Nah bruh, you didn't see the later season where she trained with Fashion sensei and she teamed up with the magical twins: Zack and Cody to unlock her true power. She even upgraded her vision in the 3rd season.

She also appeared in a different spinoff one-shot "Cheetah Gorls". The Feline Sentai team of Disney channel.

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
At first I thought the Roy, and Ryu leak months ago was fake because
1. They both have R as their first letters, and their names have 3 letters.
and 2. They both have fire like powers
Wait..........
3 Letters of Ryu, and Roy, 3 Dlc characters this month, released on the day that is close to the 13th
OM MY!
FULL LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
Not... lol.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dude, **** the Anime!
The Manga of it was the ****, it had everything you know about the story, characters, events, etc. it even has better writing and not some bad dialogue that became a meme.
You kidding m8?! Didn't you ever see how epic the fight between Carly and that Victorious girl was?! Sure, there was some fanservice, but it wasn't forced unlike Hannah Montana.

Also Sam is great waifu, no wonder how she got her own spin-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom