• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Yeah. That shows people shouldn't be afraid of revealing it. I'm still not very fond of social networking sites. You know, the NSA trauma and all. I declined to give out my real name to Facebook and they deactivated my account until further notice. They're desperate. Zuckerberg must be into something. I use Skype instead. I've met this particular user back in early 2011, and three years later, I added them as a contact in the application. I asked why couldn't they reveal their name, and they didn't respond as to why, other than a jarring "I can't reveal my name ;)". Eventually they removed me from Skype for no reason in March and I moved on. Of course, this is also a Smashboards user, but I won't divulge on the details, as they are out of place within this conversation. At the time of its deactivation, I only posted drawings in the Facebook account. That was it.
Of course there are sketchy people. I don't really know what the deal was in your case. Fortunately I haven't had that problem. All the people I have gotten personal with have been completely genuine which is really nice. Hell, I have even gotten to kmow and befriend some of their IRL friends, lol.

Also, since I have been the one going on about this, it's only fair. My name is Erika. :p

Soul.

Nah bruh, you didn't see the later season where she trained with Fashion sensei and she teamed up with the magical twins: Zack and Cody to unlock her true power. She even upgraded her vision in the 3rd season.

She also appeared in a different spinoff one-shot "Cheetah Gorls". The Feline Sentai team of Disney channel.
Cheetah Gross didn't get a villain either. It's like saying Disney doesn't take notes from real anime. It could have evolved into something.
It is so bad they are now the next Dragon Ball GT.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Bruh, iCarly was a good anime until they turned my knee-grow Freddie into a Y2K scene, vampire wannabe:

Plus they nerfed Gibby at the end. Worst plot move/10

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Anime now? Don't watch any, even though basically everybody I know does. Doesn't help that I'm too cheap for Netflix and cable. :p Problem is that when I try to sit down and watch something I end up playing a game during a lull but then I get sucked into the game and miss the rest.

T

Trick or Treat

Speaking of anime...new episode of Nisekoi tomorrow. I am really excited for that. The show never fails to cheer me up.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Even though the Victorious anime was trash because of all the fanservice, Cat was da bess.

Cheetah Gross didn't get a villain either. It's like saying Disney doesn't take notes from real anime. It could have evolved into something.
It is so bad they are now the next Dragon Ball GT.
Bruh, RAVEN was the villian. She became so obsessed with being the leader that she was at odds with her other teammates. They had a big battle in India and ****.

Why else didn't she appear in the 3rd film.

Last edited:

Kingslime303

Smash Rookie
Even though the Victorious anime was trash because of all the fanservice, Cat was da bess.

Bruh, RAVEN was the villian. She became so obsessed with being the leader that she was at odds with her other teammates. They had a big battle in India and ****.

Yeah, and she's the most requested 4th party character on the Smesh Ballot too!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Time for a super late soft-rant about E3.

I don't think Nintendo did anything wrong with how they presented. There were some questionable things, but I'll o through everything in order.

First, off, the Muppets thing was hilarious. That. leading up to Star Fox Zero, was pretty entertaining. Star Fox Zero looks interesting, it seems to be using features from Star Fox 2, which is great, and hey, maybe the two other female pilots will make it into the canon.

Next up was the Skylanders shiz. I really couldn't care less about that, but I do feel like they could've pushed other characters than just Bowser and DK. Pikachu, Yoshi, an Animal Crossing character, just to list a few. The two they picked make sense, but I would've loved to see something else with that.

The Metroid stuff. The stuff everyone has a big problem with. And yet, I find myself being very apathetic. Why? They're SPINOFFS. Not main series games. Some people might say that's the problem, but I'd rather wait for a next-gen tech master Metroid like what Twilight Princess was for the Wii than a new Prime rushed out because fans are impatient. Federation Force looks decent, Blast Ball looks hella fun, and I'm actually looking forward to it. So as unpopular an opinion as that may be, it doesn't really matter.

Triforce Heroes or whatever the hell it;s called looks fun. I'm glad Nintendo has been experimenting with the Zelda franchise like they have, so something like this is pretty cool.

Fire Emblem. Oh, Fire Emblem. Fates looks promising, and I'm really looking forward to it. SMTxFE on the other hand... I really hate it. In the words of ProJared, "It looks like weaboo bait". And in all honesty: it does. He brings up a lot of good points, too. How it looks more Persona than SMT (and I don't like Persona), how it seems more of a shipping crossover than a tactical strategy game. Hopefully, the gameplay will be refined, because otherwise, it looks like garbage to me so far.

Super Mario Maker looks meh. The Paper Mario/Mario and Luigi crossover, on the other hand, looks sick as *****. Can't wait for it.

If there's anything I left out, it's because I don't have an opinion.
</rant>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Try having 3 Chris', all spelled the same. Doesn't help that my last name is fairly common, so that has caused a few mixups before.
I mean, I love my name, but sometimes it causes problems.
Apparently my last name means "man with a pleasant temper". and another is "(dweller by a) stream".
Old times relive in the Social Thread. Space Stranger is ****posting. :4dk:
He isn't Just **** posting, hes doing
psp.png

Keep in mind she was talking about the ios game and not the console one. ios games always suck ass

Last edited:

Soul.

What are you talking about. She looked herself into the mirror and suddenly Dark Raven came out of nowhere; that was the real villain. The rest thought Raven was a clown of sorts due to her maniacal nature. As soon as she beat her dark self, she returned back to normal. Then decided to do the same thing she did before: act as if she were the greatest thing ever.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Try having 3 Chris', all spelled the same. Doesn't help that my last name is fairly common, so that has caused a few mixups before.
I mean, I love my name, but sometimes it causes problems.
Not many Joshua's in my school..
also, you are blessed tto have your name be Chris. The dude in my avatar, his name is Chhristopher (Chris) and he made BFD.

D

Deleted member

Of course there are sketchy people. I don't really know what the deal was in your case. Fortunately I haven't had that problem. All the people I have gotten personal with have been completely genuine which is really nice. Hell, I have even gotten to kmow and befriend some of their IRL friends, lol.

Also, since I have been the one going on about this, it's only fair. My name is Erika. :p
I would go and reveal some details of my personal life right now, but I feel like a private conversation with a Smashboards (Smash 4) staff member would be the first thing to do. In Skype. Maybe if one is interested, I can proceed.

Meh, I think it has to be a family problem regarding that user. Or they're just really shy. I don't care anymore. Lol.

"Flight" shares two letters with my real name-- "t" and "h". Didn't notice it until May last year.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My ****posts brings all the mods to the yard,
And they're like
You've been warned,
Damn right, you've been warned
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

La la-la la la,
Rev em' up,
La la-la la la,
The mods are waiting,

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I would go and reveal some details of my personal life right now, but I feel like a private conversation with a Smashboards (Smash 4) staff member would be the first thing to do. In Skype. Maybe if one is interested, I can proceed.

Meh, I think it has to be a family problem regarding that user. Or they're just really shy. I don't care anymore. Lol.

"Flight" shares two letters with my real name-- "t" and "h". Didn't notice it until May last year.
Mathew?
Thomas?
Marth? :4marth::troll:

T

Trick or Treat

Just reveal stuff to your trusted friends, mod or not. I'm not saying we should all post our personal stuff here lol.
All I'm saying is to me it isn't a big deal if you know my first name. :b

Part of why I chose Envy is because they share the same first letter. But that was only a small part.

Soul.

GUYS NINTENDO POSTED A SURVEY ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR E3.
WAIT, IT'S ABOUT THEIR WEBSITE. NO.

D

Deleted member

Just reveal stuff to your trusted friends, mod or not. I'm not saying we should all post our personal stuff here lol.
All I'm saying is to me it isn't a big deal if you know my first name. :b

Part of why I chose Envy is because they share the same first letter. But that was only a small part.
That's what I'll probably do. And I see.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I gotta go sleep. I really need to progress my storyboards, but I struggle a bit. No need to worry though.
687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6875616c592f636363353066643739342e676966.gif

Good night everyone.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GUYS NINTENDO POSTED A SURVEY ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR E3.
WAIT, IT'S ABOUT THEIR WEBSITE. NO.
It'd mostly be about people being salty about Federation Force and the lack of Zelda Wii-U. Both of which I can deal with just fine. Still, my biggest disappointment is that they don't actually talk much about the games they showed.

T

Trick or Treat

Eh, Romcoms/shojos make me sick, I need me some bloood....and an Otome anime or two wouldn't hurt :happysheep:
It just always puts a smile on my face, especially when I am down...

That's what I'll probably do. And I see.
Not gonna lie I am a little lost lol. But yeah. You just do what you want, and all. I didn't even mean for this topic to drag on so long. But I have a bad habit of doing that x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom