• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't care if a few peeps know it, I just don't want it spreading like a wildfire.

It's a stupid pseudonym when I was a kid anyway.

Soul.

They're really pushing that game, aren't they?
I dunno, it's going to be a good game.
Maybe they have nothing else to show because they clearly said they would show 2015-only stuff, but fans refuse to understand.

T

Trick or Treat

Have you had your name shown to a world of strangers?

Give it a try and see how it feels when strangers now your name
I personally don't see it as a huge deal, at least with myself. Especially if it is people I like, such as you guys. But that is just me, I don't mind.

However I do respect that Rocket doesn't want his name known, and for other people it IS something they don't want.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Didn't think people were that bothered 'bout hiding their real names. It's understandable if it's embarrassing or something, but RR's name was normal to me.

I'm not bothered 'bout my first name since it's common. My surname on the other hand...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I understand you show this game a lot because it's seen as the big game of this E3, but I don't know if it was a good idea to make this the big one. It looks enjoyable, but I don't think I would play this in long strokes.

@ Mythra Mythra That moment when I already know it. Don't worry, I won't reveal it.

Didn't think people were that bothered 'bout hiding their real names. It's understandable if it's embarrassing or something, but RR's name was normal to me.

I'm not bothered 'bout my first name since it's common. My surname on the other hand...
You're stupid if you tell strangers your surname.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Well, E3 is pretty much over. To summarize the event in one word: Meh

There was good announcements, then their were bad ones. It was all one big "meh" event.

In the mean time, I've been practicing :4littlemac: more. I used to do terrible with him for a small period, but now? We be tearing through people like it's nothing. :4drmario::4ganondorf::4dk:and:4feroy: are also getting better.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I dunno, it's going to be a good game.
Maybe they have nothing else to show because they clearly said they would show 2015-only stuff, but fans refuse to understand.
I know it's going to be a good game, I'm getting it, but it already had a large presence at E3 and we've seen so much of it the past year.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Hi everyone, what is up? I haven't really peeped a word since that Nintendo E3 presentation. Embarrass

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel lucky of having hard to read non-mexican surnames, they're harder to track or guess:4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

I understand you show this game a lot because it's seen as the big game of this E3, but I don't know if it was a good idea to make this the big one. It looks enjoyable, but I don't think I would play this in long strokes.

@ Mythra Mythra That moment when I already know it. Don't worry, I won't reveal it.

You're stupid if you tell strangers your surname.
Strangers, yes. But if you get close enough to people on here it is okay.

I have people I got close to on other forums earlier, added on Facebook and even have their numbers. I have been friends with them for years though. So it is all relative.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Mario Maker looks interesting, but I think I'll only play it in short breaks. I think Star Fox U wasn't far enough in development to make it the big gun of this year.

You say like that like I do that all the time. :p
Haha, nah. 'Twas more in general.

I have people I got close to on other forums earlier, added on Facebook and even have their numbers. I have been friends with them for years though. So it is all relative.
True, it depends on how much you think you can trust those people, although I still would only show it in a PM. :p

Aww, that was it for this year. How long until E3 2016?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel like everyone here should know me well
If not; here's a brief summary;

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I dunno, I mean it's not impossible to find people you can trust on the internet, but you never know. Lying on the internet isn't hard, any of us here could be faking our profiles and have a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom