• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I used to be good with Sonic, but now he just feels weird to use, to me.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hoenn is my favorite region.

Critically speaking, Johto was probably the best region in terms of design and narrative structure. As a bonus, the region expands once you connect through to Kanto.

This character being one of the highest characters in Smash makes me angry, because it pushes people to play him more ! Seriously, I already hate him because of his character, but now I hate him because of how bull***t he is to fight in this game. Have you seen good Sonic players ? There mobility is too damn strong, impossible to catch and punish !
He's just a cocky idiot who keeps coming to Nintendo to have publicity. And it makes me mad to see how popular he is in Smash thanks to his "great mobility".
View attachment 57400
Just die already Sonic !
There's characters like that in every fighting game, dude. You either adapt or improve if you want to beat them, that's how it rolls.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Critically speaking, Johto was probably the best region in terms of design and narrative structure. As a bonus, the region expands once you connect through to Kanto.
I really love that expansion :4dk:
That's why Im training hard to wreck Clair and get into the League right now

T

Trick or Treat

Was it because of a patch?
I don't think so. I think it is mostly because I stopped using him for an extended period of time, and can't seem to get back to him.

I love all 6 gens and regions, but to be honest both Kanto and Johto were the weakest for me. I found HGSS to be really boring compared to the other games.

I enjoyed playing it, because I love Pokemon and nobe of the games are bad. But just compared to the others, ot just didn't do it for me as much.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I sometimes love Wikipedia's humour.

Guidelines on how to create lameness

Some discussions are born lame; some achieve lameness; some have lameness thrust upon them. Upon coming across a discussion that is borderline lame, some Wikipedians may be tempted to go do something useful. This is a big mistake. Left to its own devices, the discussion might inadvertently become useful. What's the fun in that? It is essential that as many editors as possible chime in, not adding to the discussion at hand, but merely commenting how lame it is and what a big waste of time it is. (See Self-fulfilling prophecy, Positive feedback, and Exponential growth.) Merely stating the discussion is lame is frequently not sufficient; every opposing statement must be denied with increasingly vehement assertions of the lameness. While at first blush, wasting time whining about what a waste of time something is may seem illogical, the inherent irony just magnifies the lameness. An additional step to increase lameness is to include repeated links to this essay, which is WP:LAME. Administrators have a special role to play; proposing/implementing topic bans on lame participants is doubly effective: it not only increases the present-day lameness, but, by quashing debate, helps ensure the lame issue remains unsolved for future generations of Wikipedians to go on about. Lamely.
Replace lameness with 'Thread is dead/slowness' and it describes the usual mood here wonderfully. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So it looks like Fates is in two games in America as well from what I'm suspecting. Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and Fire Emblem Fates Birthright. Conquest for Nohr and Birthright for Hoshido.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Man, now I feel bad ranting about Sonic. I'm really sorry, I should have known.
Still disliking Sonic though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I...
View attachment 57401
I'm sorry, really.
its all good, here is some hamtaro

So it looks like Fates is in two games in America as well from what I'm suspecting. Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, and Fire Emblem Fates Birthright. Conquest for Nohr and Birthright for Hoshido.
I don't like the lighthearted side of Hoshido so much. Im starting to like dark stuff

Conquest Nohr first it is I guess

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

And I am 110% okay with this and buying both at launch. :D

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Already collected some English names.

The change from Aqua to Azura sounds odd to me though.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Kaze functions both as a thief and a FE Luigi?

Take my ****ing money, IS!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The change from Aqua to Azura sounds odd to me though.
Aqua was simpler, although Azura is fitting given the colour scheme of the character.

Honestly, at this point I'm starting to feel that a lot of the original Japanese names were better.

T

Trick or Treat

Aqua was simpler, although Azura is fitting given the colour scheme of the character.

Honestly, at this point I'm starting to feel that a lot of the original Japanese names were better.

In that case, I think straight up Azure would be better.

Not that it really matters much. It will be a great game.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

To be fair, most of these names were fan-translated but some name changes feel more unnecessary.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll keep calling her Aqua, that name sounds nice and got stuck in my head

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
OH. MY. GOD.