• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Xenoblade Chronicles X. But seriously if you were watching just a couple minutes ago the music during the break in between switching got quiet for a mysterious voice to say "damn", it sounded like Samus...lol
You might be hallucinating cus' last game was metroid prime the dead horse:yeahboi:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Today, I learned that posting Nichijou gifs in response to posts is exceedingly cute.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Usually comments on news websites are cringeworthy, but man, this exchange...

It was on an article about changing the $10 Bill from Alexander Hamilton to a woman. And then this happens.

"How about Monica Lewinsky?"

"Nah, she's already been on a Bill."

I ****ing died.
Bill's reaction.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Do anybody know what's the game they are showing now? I missed it.

T

Trick or Treat

Random news, but that girl from my work I told you guys about, I found out that she is seeing someone for real, now. A guy.

But I accept it, and have to move on. It was just a crush anyway...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Bill's reaction.
So what was the whole point of the "Bill, you're fired!" section again? I was expecting this to be "answered" before E3 ended but instead it wasn't mentioned ever again (Bill appeared in the Nintendo Direct Micro & Nintendo World Championships info video without any reference of being fired).

So I'm lost.

T

Trick or Treat

Was it true they were revealing one last Nintendo game today? Has it been shown?
If you are referring to the Gamespot unknown title thing, that was just Xenoblade.

If something else...please tell me because I am lost :s
Someone on here mentioned another conference thing around 3 something PT but that was the last I heard of it. So probably nothing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So what was the whole point of the "Bill, you're fired!" section again? I was expecting this to be "answered" before E3 ended but instead it wasn't mentioned ever again (Bill appeared in the Nintendo Direct Micro & Nintendo World Championships info video without any reference of being fired).

So I'm lost.
I think in the Micro he said something about his role being "downsized." I still think it was kind of like they forgot to mention it. I doubt it was set up just for the micro Direct pun...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
wow I put ice on the ground outside and it started melting immediately

So I'm lost.
I think in the Micro he said something about his role being "downsized." I still think it was kind of like they forgot to mention it. I doubt it was set up just for the micro Direct pun...
Pro tip: Dont over think a joke

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Random news, but that girl from my work I told you guys about, I found out that she is seeing someone for real, now. A guy.

But I accept it, and have to move on. It was just a crush anyway...
I know that feel too well my friend.
n552PQj.gif

Really too well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*checks newsfeed*
*new Iron Maiden album*
*It's a double disc because it has a running time of 93 minutes*
*a song is 18 minutes long*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
wow I put ice on the ground outside and it started melting immediately

Pro tip: Dont over think a joke
Well, the thing is, remember last year's E3 the Fils-A-Mech eye blasted that woman into oblivion? In one of Nintendo's final E3 videos, they brought that woman back to life.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Didn't they say they have something special to show at the end of the tree house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom